Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

EP12*finale* East Coast updates and commentary please read the rules

<< < (2/27) > >>

mswood:
Lets recap all the dumb mistakes we made this season!!!  What they can't do that, we wouldn't have time for the episode.

Jobby:
They showed many Singapore footages!!

Ms Teen USA.... And the IRAQ... where's her Tiara...

And many mistakes!!

And yet another Singapore footage!

Jobby:

--- Quote from: mswood on May 09, 2010, 07:02:08 PM ---Lets recap all the dumb mistakes we made this season!!!  What they can't do that, we wouldn't have time for the episode.

--- End quote ---

:lol:

The wikipedia page was flooded for the first time under the leaderboard for the mistakes...

Jobby:
Brent and Caite - 2.37am
Jet and Cord - 3.11am...

I GOT IT RIGHT MSWOOD. :lol:

mswood:
PREVIOUSLY ON .. I LEFT MY BRAIN IN LA:

11 teams set out on a Race around the world.  

Some slipped early, while others lost in the heat of battle.  (Scenes from early, mid season.)  Teams crashed, soared, and got a glimpse of paradise.  Two used a U-Turn, provoking their opponents.  "She's an idiot!"  

8 teams fell by the wayside.  

Cowboys Jet/Cord started the Race riding high, but hit rough waters (bottle gaffe, non-elim break).   Their positive demeanor vaulted them into the final three.  "A couple of Okies."

Dan/Jordan, one brother racing for another. They had fun along the way.  Overcame obstacles to the F3.

Brent/Caite, former Miss Teen South Carolina (she of the crappy answer) made plenty of mistakes.  They improved as the Race went on, making F3.  

Tonight.   one  of these 3 teams will win the $1,000,000 and The Amazing Race.  

Credits roll.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version