Author Topic: TAR16 - EP 11 "They Don’t Even Understand Their Own Language" (Shanghai 2)  (Read 65081 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
omgosh!! More million dollar pee  drama! :lol3:

Don't think this needs capping, we know they were seen on Nanking road...

Nice to get a late twit...hmmmm?? The first late breaking one we have had. At least we know the Cowboys and Models were neck and neck at this point!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline DianeC

• RFF Full Member
Why did Brent ask Caite to go to the bathroom with him? Is that a rule of the game to not do the task alone or be in a certain footage of each other?

I have never seen that before! :duno:

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
Why did Brent ask Caite to go to the bathroom with him? Is that a rule of the game to not do the task alone or be in a certain footage of each other?

I believe there is a rule that all team members must be 40 meters within each other except in certain tasks to ensure they both get filmed.

Offline DianeC

• RFF Full Member

I believe there is a rule that all team members must be 40 meters within each other except in certain tasks to ensure they both get filmed.

Ahhh, OK, Ty..I knew something had to be or he wouldn't have just about wet his pants on Nat'l TV!LOL :lol3:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City

40m is like 120 feet. Thats crazy.........its more like 20-25ft.........or 7-8 meters.
Matthew 7:15

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I think it is 25 feet?? Maybe Luke can tell us?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Some interesting timings from the exif data from CBS's photos...
All times are from the camera, which is set to -05:00, I haven't corrected the times to local time...
Caite is counting statues at the roadblock around 19:13
Caite is still counting at 20:48
Jet and Cord arrive at the statue counting roadblock at 21:02 - somehow Brent and Caite had an almost 2hr advantage, yet they finish counting at the same time as Jet and Cord!
Jet and Cord get on the motorcycle at 21:23. It only took 21 minutes for Jet to complete the roadblock!
Jet and Cord at the Pork Chops at 21:46
Caite and Brent on the mc at 21:56 - why are they 10min behind? Did Caite take time to pee?
Jet and Cord at the Pork Cops at 22:23 and 22:24
And yet - Caite and Brent are running to the pitstop at 23:25
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
It seems to me that the camera might be set to -8:00 (Pacific Standard Time).

Shanghai is +8:00, so if the camera is -5:00 19:13 becomes 08:13, which is supposedly before they left the pitstop, I believe.

If the camera is -8:00 then 19:13 is 11:13, which seems closer.