Author Topic: "The Wife Swap"  (Read 2440 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
"The Wife Swap"
« on: May 20, 2004, 10:38:03 AM »
Looking to 'Swap' Families?

POSTED: 5:58 pm EDT May 13, 2004
UPDATED: 10:13 am EDT May 14, 2004

Producers and the ABC television network are looking for an Atlanta family to be a part of an upcoming reality television show in which the mothers of two families will trade places.

"The Swap" will follow family members as they cope with an outsider for 10 days as the relatives, and viewers, discover that what is considered conventional in one family can be considered unorthodox and completely bizarre in another.

During the first five days the Moms try to fit into the routine and adopt the lifestyle of their new family, giving all a chance to become familiar with each other. For the second five days the new Moms make any changes they see fit and run the home in a way that suits them.

“The Swap” will document all the details: how couples share (or don’t share) housework and child-rearing responsibilities, how they spend their money, how they spend their leisure time. At the end of each show, the families get a chance to take a step back and look at their own family dynamics from a slight distance –often gaining new and fascinating insights in the process.

If you are interested in participating in "The Swap," then log on to RDF Media or call 212-905-6059.

http://www.wsbtv.com/station/3302265/detail.html
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 10:07:36 AM by puddin »

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
Re: "The Swap"
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2004, 02:21:09 PM »
Oh, this should be full of useful insight.  Hope ABC is willing to pay for couples counciling afterwards or the divorces. :-X
Snickers
Did you miss me?