Author Topic: I Get That a Lot  (Read 1915 times)

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I Get That a Lot
« on: April 28, 2010, 07:21:29 PM »
From http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/release?id=24869

IT'S NO JOKE! CBS's HIT "I GET THAT A LOT," FEATURING POPULAR CELEBRITIES PRANKING EVERYDAY PEOPLE, RETURNS WITH A ONE-HOUR SPECIAL ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 19

Featured Celebrities Include Wayne Brady, Tim Gunn, Nick Jonas, Wynonna Judd,

Jay Mohr and Martha Stewart

I GET THAT A LOT, featuring popular stars pulling pranks on everyday people, returns with a new one-hour special, to be broadcast Wednesday, May 19 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

I GET THAT A LOT features celebrities tricking everyday citizens in a case of supposed "mistaken identity."  Working ordinary jobs, these celebrities confuse customers who can't decide if it's the actual celebrity or an astonishing look-alike. As these celebrity jesters continue to deny their true identities, various reactions from their customers solicit exasperated and hilarious responses.

Celebrity participants include Wayne Brady ("Let's Make a Deal") working behind the front desk at a nice hotel, style icon Tim Gunn behind the counter at a fast food joint, The Jonas Brothers' Nick Jonas working at a girls' clothing shop, country superstar Wynonna Judd selling tires, Jay Mohr ("Gary Unmarried") as a coffee house barista and television host and lifestyle expert Martha Stewart ("The Martha Stewart Show") as a craft store employee.

The first installment of I GET THAT A LOT debuted on April 1, 2009 and won its time slot (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) in households (6.3/10), viewers (10.35m), adults 25-54 (4.2/11), adults 18-49 (3.4/10) and adults 18-34 (2.3/08).  The last edition of I GET THAT A LOT, which aired Jan. 6 this year, won its time period in households (5.2/08), viewers (8.50m), adults 25-54 (3.4/09), adults 18-49 (2.9/08) and adults 18-34 (2.3/07).

I GET THAT A LOT is produced by LMNO Entertainment.  Eric Schotz is the executive producer.  Ed Horwitz and Peter Cohen are co-executive producers.

Photos available at http://www.cbs.pressexpress.com/.