Author Topic: Questions from non-TARA watchers  (Read 4030 times)

Offline Mr. Seattle

• RFF Not So Newbie
Questions from non-TARA watchers
« on: April 23, 2010, 04:58:50 PM »
I just wanted to know a few things about the actual race.
Such as:
1) What language is it broadcasted in?
2) If it is not English (which I assume it isn't), is there a place where I can watch it with subtitles?
3) What channel(s) is it broadcasted on?

Thanks!

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Questions from non-TARA watchers
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 07:29:27 PM »
Such as:
2) If it is not English (which I assume it isn't), is there a place where I can watch it with subtitles?

Thanks!

Mr. Seattle, I'm from Asia and it airs here only on AXN-Asia Channel. Here are some answers to your questions:

1. It is broadcasted in..... ENGLISH! :tup: LOL. It's an Asian Show, and Asia (South East Asia to be exact) are diverse and it's culture is magnificently blended giving birth to many languages. So they had to use the universal language, English!

2. No need to watch it with subtitles because it's already English!

3. Have you heard the name Youtube? I'm gonna guess it's their, full episodes of TARA!

Enjoy watching Mr. Seattle! TARA already aired Seasons 1, 2, and 3, so there are a LOT of watching to do to catch up! :hearts:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 08:19:26 PM »
Such as:

Thanks!

Mr. Seattle, I'm from Asia and it airs here only on AXN-Asia Channel. Here are some answers to your questions:

1. It is broadcasted in..... ENGLISH! :tup: LOL. It's an Asian Show, and Asia (South East Asia to be exact) are diverse and it's culture is magnificently blended giving birth to many languages. So they had to use the universal language, English!

2. No need to watch it with subtitles because it's already English!

3. Have you heard the name Youtube? I'm gonna guess it's their, full episodes of TARA!

Enjoy watching Mr. Seattle! TARA already aired Seasons 1, 2, and 3, so there are a LOT of watching to do to catch up! :hearts:

Past episodes can also be found at tudou.com but the website is in Chinese, I'll try to search out a link for everyone.
The Amazing Race TV Stars- Marc and Rovilson (Currently 1st)
Victor\'s Amazing Race- Mooyou and Jerseydude (Currently 5th)
RFF Amazing Race Season 2- Redskevin88 & Jerseydude (Eliminated 4th)
Mooyou\'s Amazing Race- Tammy and Victor (Finished 2nd Place )

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 11:07:10 PM »
NO links are to be posted here please, we try to protect our uploaders.

If you have a good one, please let me know, we have a place for them and I am happy to share them on, just ask me by PM or email.

Hopefully some of you all can help us when the next cycle begins, we love anyone who can get it to us quickly!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 12:01:25 PM »
All three previous seasons are also available to be downloaded via bittorrents.  Search any good torrent site.

I just finished watching Season 3, and I was amazed at the number of "needle in a haystack" challenges.  They surely must have set some kind of record that season.