Archive > ‘Survivor 20: Heroes vs. Villains’

Article: Survivor Villain Russell Hantz ARRESTED

(1/4) > >>

letshave:
Read all about it here: http://hypeheist.blogspot.com/2010/04/survivor-star-villian-russel-arrested.html

ugot2bekidinmeny:
TMZ reports:

Survivor 'Villain' Arrested for Battery
Originally posted Apr 23rd 2010 7:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

One of the stars on "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" was arrested in Louisiana early this morning after cops say he attacked somebody at a street festival.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Russell Hantz -- the runner-up from "Survivor: Samoa" -- was partying at the Festival International de Louisiane, when he allegedly "shoved" somebody to the pavement.

Cops say Hantz was immediately arrested by Lafayette City Police -- and taken to a nearby jail.

Hantz was eventually released.

But get this, Hantz is still in contention to win "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" -- which is airing now on CBS ... and yes, he's one of the "villains."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/23/survivor-star-russell-hantz-arrested-assault-lafayette-lousiana/#ixzz0lyEmK1ly

realshowfan:
Was he drunk or something? Maybe someone was criticizing him in how he played Survivor? I'm sure even he won't do such a thing. It would be awkward that two labeled villains of Survivor (Richard & Russell) go to jail.

Snooky:

--- Quote from: realshowfan on April 23, 2010, 07:28:20 PM ---Was he drunk or something? Maybe someone was criticizing him in how he played Survivor? I'm sure even he won't do such a thing. It would be awkward that two labeled villains of Survivor (Richard & Russell) go to jail.

--- End quote ---
True, this is surprising!

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Snooky on April 23, 2010, 07:43:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: realshowfan on April 23, 2010, 07:28:20 PM ---Was he drunk or something? Maybe someone was criticizing him in how he played Survivor? I'm sure even he won't do such a thing. It would be awkward that two labeled villains of Survivor (Richard & Russell) go to jail.

--- End quote ---
True, this is surprising!

--- End quote ---

I'm not surprised. In fact, I was just waiting for this day to arrive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version