Author Topic: Nancy Hoyt and Emily Crew (nee Hoyt) - Mother/Daughter, Season One  (Read 21282 times)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Apparently our Emily from season one married last year:

Matthew Alan Crew & Emily Hoyt

Crew - Hoyt Mr. and Mrs. John Hoyt Jr. of Waco, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Emily, to Matthew Alan Crew, son of Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Crew of Austin. Emily is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Lundgren, Mrs. John Hoyt Sr. and the late Mr. John Hoyt Sr. She is a graduate of Midway High School in Waco and Sam Houston State University. Emily is a demurrage analyst for Koch Supply & Trading. Matthew is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. R.F. Crew, the late Mr. Beryl Llewellyn, and Mrs. Ruth Holder.He graduated from Cypress Creek High School in Houston and Texas A&M University. Matthew is a commodity trader with Velocity Merchant Energy, LP. The couple will exchange vows Aug. 22, 2009, in Waco.

http://www.legacy.com/Wacotrib/Celebrations.asp?Page=Announcement&PersonID=128998170

Photo here!

and Our Amazing Race, Emily (Hoyt) Crew & Nancy Hoyt, SHSU Alumni & Contestants on CBS’s The Amazing Race.

So Emily is married!

Wikipedia states that she dated Brennan and now is dating Rob. Obviously wrong

'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Nancy Hoyt and Emily Crew (nee Hoyt) - Mother/Daughter, Season One
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 02:23:15 AM »
I was just wondering why would Emily date both Rob and Brennan when i first read that weeks ago. :lol:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Nancy Hoyt and Emily Crew (nee Hoyt) - Mother/Daughter, Season One
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 10:48:46 PM »
I know. Same here so its funny to see she's married. I always liked Momily (especially Emily lol) so it's good to hear. I'm very envious of this Mr. Crew haha
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.