Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

TAR 16--Questions for the racers at TARcon and beyond!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Neobie:
One lingering question about the timeline: did teams (as is most likely) get almost a full day of rest between checking in at Hamburg and boarding the bus to France, or did they head out the very same night they checked in?

DrRox:

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on April 14, 2010, 11:55:34 PM ---I'll start it off. Patagonia:
* How did the detectives wind up on the same flight as the cowboys?
* Did all the teams use the Hayland travel agency in Bariloche (which stayed open for the cowboys past normal hours)?

--- End quote ---

Good question, slowhatch. Even though they got to Frankfurt first, there flight was not supposed to get there first. How come they didnt get the better connection that C/B, J/H and D/J got?????? The cowboys were first to leave the pit stop and I would assume that they should have gotten the best connection.....

NoluckBoston:
I doubt we would get an answer on this, but here goes.

On some of the extra clips on the CBS web site, Joe said something to Jordan that was not well received. There are two clips where the brothers, Jordan visibly upset, speak about an ugly incident where Joe confronted Jordan and said something inappropriate. A second clip has Carrol and Brandy speaking about the incident and how upset they were about something Joe said to Jordan. This all went down at an airport.

Neither clip mentions what Joe said. Does anyone know?

theschnauzers:
For Jet/Cord, exactly what did happen with the money exchange that caused you to get Brazilian currency instead of Chilean currency? Was the exchange out of Chilean currency, or did someone give you wrong information, or was it your own mistake?
For Carol: Tell her I loved seeing her schnauzer.

redskevin88:
Hey... if anybody sees Joe & Bill at the TARcon, can somebody ask them for me how in Season 1, they ended up so far behind??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version