Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

Season 16 = Dumbest Cast Ever...?

<< < (3/30) > >>

DavidJunior:
Okay, Caite and Brent probably made a bad move U-turning Carol and Brandy.

But, let's look at it this way:
a. you have been running nearly non stop for near 2 1/2 weeks at this point.
b. you've been on an emotional roller coaster for the same 2 1/2 weeks
c. you have added pressures do to the stereotypes people have put on you.
d. you're exhausted
e. you're more than likely a bit cranky (a. from the train ride, b. from overall exhaustion)
f. all you have been hearing from/about this one team is that they've been nothing but rude to you, and have constantly been making fun of you.

now, would your natural human instincts make you want to throw logic out of the window, and turn to targeting this particular team?

and if you think about it, even though they didn't get a win, they only placed in the top 5, often times placing either 2nd or 3rd.  Had they not been U-turned, they would most likely have made it to the finale. Which very often, if not always, comes down to a mental challenge of some form or fashion.  Which, let's be honest guys, Carol and Brandy are FAR superior at than any of the remaining teams.

So, actually, it wasn't that bad of a decision after all...

Glamazon Racer:
I think Louie & Michael are the only people in this cast remaining cast that may be classified as "smart".

As a whole, I absolutely hated Carol & Brandy (because I loved the Braite and Mouie alliance :snicker: ) so I'm happy they're gone, but on a whole, all the wrong teams made it to the end.

The Finale Four should be Monique & Shawne, Joe & Heidi, Steve & Allie and Carol & Brandy, in all honesty, but as someone else mentioned, it's good entertainment. It's no secret that stupid people are WAAAYYY more interesting than intelligent people (unfortunately). :res:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: DeafRacer on April 12, 2010, 08:00:11 PM ---I just had to start a thread after what happened on the show last night!!!

I adore the Season 16 cast but after so many careless mistakes and two very personal decisions about U-Turn...

Seriously...?!  

It makes me sick to my stomach that Caite is the last girl standing.

It disappoints me that Jordan (Of Jeff and Jordan) doesn't pour with her heart into the Race.

Joe & Heidi and Carol & Brandy deserved not to be U-Turned. They showed their strong racing skills and they deserved their spots in the Final Three.   :'(

Jet & Cord's Speed Bump task is such a crapload.

I wish the cow didn't kick Grandma's head then Jody & Shannon could have prevented Michael & Louie from going further in the Race.

Non-Bunching in European legs sucked.

And, I think it's the first time that we have the entire Final Four teams with poor racing performances?

I'm sorry but this season is just a big letdown soon as Steve & Allie and Carol & Brandy got eliminated.  :'(

I hope next season will cast the clones of Colin & Christie, Nick & Starr, Tammy & Victor, Margie & Luke, Jaime & Cara, Meghan & Cheyne, Eric & Jeremy, Drew & Derek, Nate & Jen, BJ & Tyler and Dustin & Kadice. Now, that will be one of hell bloody race with all strongest teams battle it out!  :lol3:

--- End quote ---

OMG, Luke!! YOU'RE SPOT ON AND I AGREED WITH EVERYTHING YOU MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jobby:

--- Quote from: uycocoa on April 13, 2010, 01:05:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dånooky ✟ on April 13, 2010, 12:37:30 AM ---I still don't get why people are so bent on the Speedbump having to be a task with a hellish difficulty ???
Isn't it enough having to deviate from the normal course and waste time (mostly transportation) on a pointless task? Check the Speedbumps:

* Kynt & Vyxsin: Yoga
* TK & Rachel: run through a field with blazing fireworks
* Ken & Tina: Serve water
* Dan & Andrew: Learn a choreography
* Christie & Jodi: elephant make-up
* Mark & Michael: wash hair
* Maria & Tiffany: serve soup to a guard
* Gary & Matt: Sauna
* Brian & Ericka: Absynth Shot
* Jeff & Jordan: Make a wall out of sticks
* Jet & Cord: serve tea to a guru

All these tasks are obviously designed just to waste time. IMO, wanting to add another task that is as difficult as a Detour or Roadblock to a team that is already dead-last is just plain sadistic.

--- End quote ---

Well said Dan! I second that!

--- End quote ---

After all the Speedbump tasks have been listed out.. i realized... that all the Speedbump really reminded me of the lame FF tasks in the past. :lol:

Jobby:
Seriously, i would have preferred Jody and Shannon (performing shockingly like Meredith and Gretchen), Carol and Brandy, Steve and Allie and Jet and Cord in the final 4.

:lol: That could become one hell of a season, maybe letting Brent and Caite to be in the final five so that the hate continues.

ANYWAY, everyone please give credits to Dan and Jordan. They're the only team to feel that U-TURNing Carol and Brandy was a stupid dumbass move.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version