Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

TAR16 - EP 12: "Huger than Huge" FINALE!! (summary in posts 1thru 3)

<< < (61/61)

turtlerun:
The flight crew typically dont sit in the business class section. In the last episode, you clearly see the 2 brothers sitting together in business class seats. I must have missed it but I only saw a single camera crew per team. Regardless of how the 2 brothers was able to move from economy (at the back) to business class (first to exit); This is a GREAT move if they arranged it themselves. But it sounds fishy to me...

georgiapeach:
They arranged it themselves. :tup:

Caelestor:

--- Quote from: apskip on May 19, 2010, 08:24:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Caelestor on May 05, 2010, 01:28:02 PM ---Airport -> Coit Tower -> Letterman -> Tonga -> Trunk Place -> Candlestick Park seems to be the likely order. If they throw in a memory task, it should be at Hunter's Point (which is adjacent to Candlestick Park).

Do we know when the flight from Shanghai landed? We could then trace the teams' movement from there.

EDIT: Airport -> Letterman -> Tonga -> Coit Tower -> Trunk Place -> Candlestick Park now seems more likely.

--- End quote ---

Caelestor, UA858 from Shanghai to SFO landed 20 minutes behind schedule on 12/20/09 at 845am. I realize that 2 weeks later this information may not be significant to most and that someone may have already posted it.

--- End quote ---

I shouldn't double-guess myself.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version