Author Topic: Top Chef Games (yuck)  (Read 2579 times)

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Top Chef Games (yuck)
« on: April 01, 2010, 12:53:46 PM »
Bravo has announced that it is introducing the entirely new concept of new Top Chef games in April and June:

Bravo's online games include:

Top Chef Food Fight - available April 2010

The "Top Chef" food fight game allows players to have a messy good time in the kitchen with various "Top Chef" contestants, all while earning points and winning badges. Additionally, players can "Chef-ify" themselves by imposing their picture on their favorite cheftestant, and post their new chef image to their personal Facebook page.

Who Is "Top Chef?" - available June 2010

The "Who is Top Chef?" game allows users to test their skills to see if they have what it takes to be a culinary master. The game consists of a bundle of various mini-games where players cycle through three quick, single-player games that gauge their abilities in the categories of agility, memory and presentation. The combined scores from each of these mini-games adds up to a player's overall ranking that is displayed as a score and as a particular rank title - players vie to earn the title of "Mistress of Mincing" or the 'Fabio" among your friends.

I can think of few things I would want to do less, so this will be my last post in this thread. Take it away, gamers.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Top Chef Games (yuck)
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 02:07:26 PM »
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my!!! Have they jumped the shark?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline harryden

• RFF Newbie
    • Watch TV Shows Online
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 09:28:30 AM »
I think IGI2 is top game for me.

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 12:48:07 PM »
Good. Lord.

I try not to judge games without playing them, but I can safely say these two will not be earning more than one star from me.