Archive > Survivor 6: The Amazon

Surviiivor.com's Game

(1/4) > >>

DanieuBleau:
I don't know if any of you have played this one, but, I think it's the best one out there: http://www.surviiivor.com  and click on Media Whore to join in. (I know, crazy name, lol) :o

Theresa:
I don't think I have seen this game yet, but I don't think i will join in this year.  I think I already am in more then I will remember to do.  I think one or two should be my limit or I will be over extended.  Have fun...

Theresa

DanieuBleau:
I know what you mean, it's hard to keep up with alot of games. I said I'd only play 3 this time, but looks like I'm in for 4. I like the ones that are quick, like 5-7 questions, or a pick 'em.
Can't wait!!

Theresa:
I think I am in three right now, I will probably play all three for a few weeks then if I don't get into one of them i will drop it.  I havent done any votes in any of them yet.  I am hoping to get that done tonight.  It may end up I don't like more then one and I will drop it and try other ones next year.  I don't know how it will end up working out since I have never played any of the three I joined this year.  So far the Survivor Challenge one looks the best to me.  I sure wish they were having Yahoo Pick em, I know I like that one.

Theresa

DanieuBleau:
Yeah Yahoo's Pick 'Em is fun because it's the only one I know of where you can actually chat with league members~that makes more fun, don't you think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version