Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

TAR 16 - EP7: Anonymous? (Seychelles)

(1/28) > >>

Cocoa:
March 28, 2010 - The Amazing Race Season 16 Episode 7

The teams travel to the island nation of Seychelles in the Indian Ocean

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=299761&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=14623299

This will be updated when the real episode title shows up! To the mods, you can edit this! :tup:

EDIT: My last in making a new thread in any show. I thought I would be a help, but not.  :(  

COMPILATION OF ALL SEYCHELLES-RELATED POSTS HERE IN RFF

:barline
EP07: France to Seychelles

EVIDENCE: Confirmed by CBS Press Release.

Air Date: MAR 28

Film Date: DEC 12-13?

Route: UNKNOWN

Safe From Elimination at End of Episode:
Dan & Jordan: Spotted en route to Penang, Malaysia
Steve & Allie: Spotted in Penang, possibly spotted in Singapore
Mike & Louie: Spotted in Singapore
Carol & Brandy: Spotted in Singapore
Brent & Caitlin: Possibly spotted in Singapore/San Francisco
Jet & Cord: Possibly spotted in San Francisco

Note: Hard to tell difference between racers and decoys from this episode on

Possibly Eliminated: UNKNOWN

FROM MEDIA (Derek Lang of the Associated Press):

--- Quote from:  Derek Lang ---Other stops included France and the Seychelles.

"We have never been to that place before," van Munster said of the lush island destination off the east coast of Africa. "We were looking into going to Africa, but I couldn't find any countries that would fit into the entire scheme of the race, and i wanted to go to an original  place . It's very beautiful. It's very remote. It takes forever to get there."

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from:  Slowhatch ---Seychelles island maps here and Victoria city map here. They might move off Mahe to a smaller island, but...I doubt it.
--- End quote ---

The Amazing Race RFF Fantars Against Ali-Baba Detour Task:
Congratulations! You found 10 more jars! To gain the remaining 8 jars,
PM Me the finished screenshot of the puzzle below:
here

--- Quote from:  apskip --- SEYCHELLES

I have taken a look to develop categories of What to See and Do in Mahe Island in particular. Here are the  biggest categories:

Fishing Boats
Dive Operators
Glass Bottom Boats
National Park or National Monument
Nature Reserves
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dawne ---
A map of Seychelles just to see the different possible locations...

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Neobie --- Leg Phil Teams Comments Seychelles 10 Dec 11 Dec Long leg
--- End quote ---

georgiapeach:
Signs:

Preview:

press releases:

--- Quote from: heyhay28 on March 16, 2010, 11:01:49 AM ---Here's a little bit from the March 22- April 4 double issue of TV Guide.

It's surf and turf, Amazing-style! The K-man sends his remaining globe-trotters off to an island paradise in the Indian Ocean, where their biggest problems may surface while they're underwater.

3/28 - Hope none of the teams suffers from hydrophobia, because a trip to the Seychelles will include touring the island paradise from under the sea.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: walkingpneumonia on March 22, 2010, 01:56:13 PM ---Tortoises!!!

--- Quote ---TEAMS RACE TO SEYCHELLES AND GET A BREATHTAKING VIEW OF ISLAND PARADISE FROM ABOVE THE GROUND AND UNDER THE SEA, ON "THE AMAZING RACE," SUNDAY, MARCH 28 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"Anonymous?" (Seychelles) - Teams take a stunning helicopter ride to a remote island paradise where they must race with a giant tortoise and search for a message in a bottle at the bottom of the sea, on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, March 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.  Phil Keoghan is host.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Promo:

River:
Nice job on the summary uycocoa, I think they could go to Praslin, but I doubt it.

Glamazon Racer:
http://www.cbs.com/info/schedule/index.php

If you scroll, down, this episode is called:

"Anonymous?"

Very, very weird. These titles are getting extremely random! :res:

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: racer on March 14, 2010, 07:49:59 AM ---http://www.cbs.com/info/schedule/index.php

If you scroll, down, this episode is called:

"Anonymous?"

Very, very weird. These titles are getting extremely random! :res:

--- End quote ---

I hope they change it like "He Made Me Look Like Alice Cooper" to "No More Mr. Nice Guy".  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version