The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR: China Rush 2010 **contains spoilers**

(1/73) > >>

georgiapeach:
Thanks to Slowhatch for bringing us this fabulous news!!

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on March 04, 2010, 11:13:53 AM ---It looks as if a China franchise is getting off the ground.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Amazing Race China is looking for a number of production roles to be filled immediately.

The show is a team-based, race-structured competition that follows 10 teams through 12 different cities in China as they compete for first place. Along the way they must complete tasks in each city and battle each other to avoid being eliminated.

Production is scheduled to begin in late April/Early May running through mid-June with post-production scheduled to continue until September. Each episode will involve three day shoots in each city with a day break in between.
--- End quote ---

Wondering if they are accepting applications already?? ???

mswood:
Very interesting.

DeafRacer:
Margie & Luke versus Kisha & Jen Showdown on CHINA'S Amazing Race!!!    :lol3: :lol3:

I don't think Jen would want to return to China and face her pee doom.  :lol:

georgiapeach:
Somehow I think you might just have to be Chinese to qualify for this race. :lol3:

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 04, 2010, 03:28:33 PM ---Somehow I think you might just have to be Chinese to qualify for this race. :lol3:

--- End quote ---

If you don't speak and read Chinese fluently, I'd expect you'd be at a severe disadvantage.  :ascared

Plaidmoon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version