Author Topic: Top 10 Girls Performance Discussion  (Read 5473 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Top 10 Girls Performance Discussion
« on: March 02, 2010, 09:35:28 PM »
The guys performed tonight because of a medical emergency with Crystal Bowersox. Hope she is OK!

Idol Health Scare Postpones Ladies' Night, Top 10 Guys Go on Instead

Today 5:02 PM PST by Natalie Finn

It was supposed to be ladies' night Tuesday on American Idol, but a medical emergency had it raining men.

Crystal Bowersox, 24, required a trip to the hospital today due to complications related to diabetes, and was ordered by a doctor to not perform tonight.

So, the folks at Idol have willingly obliged (perhaps because Crystal was one of the few positive standouts last week) and will send the top 10 guys onstage tonight instead. The top 10 ladies will perform tomorrow night.

Source: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b169762_idol_health_scare_postpones_ladies.html
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 03:38:47 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Top 10 Girls Performance Discussion
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 06:19:38 PM »
I think we might have a glimmer of the top 6 girls after last night's performances. Will Haeley Vaughn survive Simon's KOD? He said it was a complete and utter mess. Unfortunately Vote for the Worst is pushing to keep her. Are they still able to distort votes? I'm not so sure they can. Lacey Brown was another who had a disastrous performance. Michelle Delamor another possibility for leaving.

Lilly Scott, Siobhan Magnus, Katelyn Epperley, Crystal Bowersox, Paige Miles, did well, Didi Benami should survive but has to step it up.

Tonight will be interesting.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 09:42:09 AM »
I need to find the time to start watching AI again!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 11:41:19 AM »
My three big favourites from the girls now are Crystal, Siobahn and Lily. They've just got their own style and they're very original. I hope they get justice and make it to the top 12 and go very far.

Based on the past two weeks, I feel that Crystal, Siobahn, Lily, Katie and Katelyn deserve to be among the top 6 girls. I really love Paige and Didi but they've not been choosing the correct songs, so either of their time could be up soon. As for Lacey... She hasn't been performing, so I kinda hope she leaves next week hee. Having mentioned that... It's gonna be hard deciding the top 6 girls. 'Cos out of the 8 left, I feel that only Lacey isn't really on par, but I really love the rest, I just wish that all 7 of them could make it through!

But, no.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 11:42:04 AM »
I need to find the time to start watching AI again!

Yes you do!  :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 11:52:01 AM »
My three big favourites from the girls now are Crystal, Siobahn and Lily. They've just got their own style and they're very original. I hope they get justice and make it to the top 12 and go very far.

Based on the past two weeks, I feel that Crystal, Siobahn, Lily, Katie and Katelyn deserve to be among the top 6 girls. I really love Paige and Didi but they've not been choosing the correct songs, so either of their time could be up soon. As for Lacey... She hasn't been performing, so I kinda hope she leaves next week hee. Having mentioned that... It's gonna be hard deciding the top 6 girls. 'Cos out of the 8 left, I feel that only Lacey isn't really on par, but I really love the rest, I just wish that all 7 of them could make it through!

But, no.

I agree Ruth! I was somewhat surprised with Haeley leaving but it was a toss-up between her and Lacey and I don't see Lacey surviving another week if she continues to be as weak as she has so far. Didi was so emotional last night, I wonder if she would have preferred to leave. I hope she can get it together. I know she can do better.

Going home: Haeley Vaughn and Michelle Delamor. Haeley needs to find her own style and she's very young. We'll hear from her again. Not sure about Michelle.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 12:32:58 PM »
Some videos:

Crystal Bowersox (Love her voice, have I mentioned that?) :tup:

Lilly Scott

Siobhan Magnus

Paige Miles

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 09:36:30 PM »
Siobhan and Crystal are my favourites right now.

Just hoping that Lacey will go next and not deprive another girl of her chance in the top 12.

And to tell you the truth, i'm only looking at the girls performance this season. I haven't even watch the top 12 guys perform.

LOL :lol3:

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 12:13:52 AM »
Crystal & Lily are faves this season. Siobhan too, but not much yet.

Didi/Lacey need to go next. :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 01:01:57 PM »
They just might go next Raymond.  :lol: