Author Topic: The Bachelorette....sixth edition  (Read 27372 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
The Bachelorette....sixth edition
« on: March 02, 2010, 10:28:02 AM »
Ali Is the New Bachelorette!

Ali Fedotowsky, the 25-year-old advertising account manager from San Francisco who left The Bachelor when work came calling, is the new Bachelorette.

The announcement was made Monday after Jake Pavelka made his big decision and Vienna Girardi and Tenley Molzahn learned their fates.

“I’m so excited,” Fedotowsky told host Chris Harrison on the After the Final Rose special. “I’m so thrilled and honored and grateful … I feel so blessed.”

Although she admitted she was nervous about starring on her own season of The Bachelorette — and compared it to the way she felt when she decided to leave the show, only to call Jake and ask to return — she said, “I’m not going to let my fear dictate my life anymore.”

She continued: “I want to find someone and I want to be in love and I want to get married and have kids and all of that and this is my chance so I’m not going to make the same mistake.”

When Harrison asked her what she wanted from the show, she joked, “I want 50 guys, not 25.”

But when Harrison pressed about her type, Fedotowsky opened up. “I want a funny, smart, kind of quirky guy,” she said. “In general, I don’t really need anything in particular. I’m not looking for a type of guy, I’m looking for a feeling.”

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/03/02/ali-is-the-new-bachelorette/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: The Bachelorette....sixth edition
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 10:48:24 AM »
New 'Bachelorette' Ali Quits Job

She chose to leave "The Bachelor" to pursue her career, but Ali promises to stick around and find a suitor on an all-new "Bachelorette," saying she quit her job to find love!

"Today was my last day," Ali says of her Facebook gig that took her away from Jake Pavelka.

Even so, the newly-announced "Bachelorette" revealed she's still career focused on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

"I did leave the company to meet my dream guy," she told the late night talker, "but I'm going to fight to get my job back once this is over."

She's proving to be a true independent woman who goes after what she wants! The brazen blonde suggested there should be 50 men to pick from this season, instead of the usual 25 -- and she got it!

Ali also revealed that "gorgeous" Jake was so pretty he made her intimidated. "I'm looking for a guy who can keep me interested in what he says and not how he looks," she said.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/03/84553/index.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 11:05:08 AM »
The Bachelorette’s Ali Hopes Jake and Vienna Will Last

A lot of fans are shocked Jake proposed to Vienna. What do you think?
I understand why he picked Vienna. He has a lot of fun with her. [On the show] I saw him act more with her like he acted with me — relaxed, laid back, having fun. I believed the whole season long it was Vienna.

Have you talked to Jake since leaving the show?
I talked to him at the Women Tell All taping briefly. That’s it.

There were rumors that you and Jake had secret rendezvous after the show.
No, those are all false.

How do you feel about being the subject of tabloid gossip?
It affects me. I’m only human. I have really great friends and support. When my mind starts to veer off in the wrong direction, I have people here reminding me I’m better than that and I don’t need to listen to what people are saying about me. I know who I am. And it’s kind of funny because I used to read some of these magazines and think it was all true! Now I look at them and I’m like, huh? That’s not true at all! Now I wonder what other stuff I’ve been reading is false.

Fans really liked seeing you and Jake together.
I think it’s cute that people are holding onto the hope that Jake and I might get back together. If anything, I’m almost flattered by that rumor. I’m glad that people saw what I saw in our relationship.

Have you been dating since you left the show?
Before I was actually [picked to be] the Bachelorette I was like, I wish I was dating, then I wouldn’t be alone right now. No, I have not been dating, seeing anyone. I have a lot of guy friends so maybe someone mistakenly saw me out with a friend.

We heard your hometown deli, Pappa Charlie’s, will name a sandwich after you?
My sister joked with me — she said what makes you more special in my eyes is Pappa Charlie’s is naming a sandwich after you. We’re all excited.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/03/04/the-bachelorettes-ali-hopes-jake-and-vienna-will-last/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 01:03:32 AM »
ABC press release:

"INSIDE THE BACHELOR:" THE STORIES BEHIND THE ROSE,"
A SPECIAL EDITION OF "20/20," MONDAY, MARCH 15 ABC
Anchored by Deborah Roberts and Chris Connelly,
"20/20" Takes Viewers Behind the Scenes of ABC's "The Bachelor"

"Good Morning America" Contributor Melissa Rycroft is Special Correspondent
on "Inside The Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose"

On Monday, March 15, ABC News' "20/20" will air a special, two-hour edition of the broadcast, "Inside the Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose." Anchored by Deborah Roberts and Chris Connelly, with "GMA" contributor Melissa Rycroft as special correspondent, "20/20" takes viewers inside ABC's "The Bachelor." From casting sessions, to never-before-seen audition tapes, "Inside the Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose" will include exclusive interviews with former Bachelors and Bachelorettes, as well as former contestants, including: Dr. Travis Stork, Ryan and Trista Sutter, Andrew Firestone; Meredith Phillips, Charlie O'Connell and many other fan favorites.

Brad Womack, Season 11's "Bachelor," who left both final women without a rose - and without a ring -- opens up to "20/20" about his life today and what he's learned from being front and center in the reality TV's spotlight. Womack is also reunited with one of the final women during that season, DeAnna Pappas. Loveable, funnyman Bob Guiney -- who did not find love on-camera -- talks to "20/20" for the first time since his split with his soap star wife, Rebecca Budig. "20/20" also catches up with former "Bachelor" Byron Velvick and the woman who won his heart and the final rose, Mary Delgado. When the cameras stopped rolling, Byron and Mary were enjoying their engagement and planning a life together, that is until a late night call to the police and years of tremulous ups and downs put an end to their romance. "20/20" updates viewers on where they are now.

In addition "20/20" features more of Jake Pavelka and his new fiancee, Vienna, including what viewers didn't see during this season of "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love." The program also explores surprise endings that contestants encounter from their 15 minutes of fame, most notably Melissa Rycroft. Millions tuned in to watch single father Jason Mesnick propose marriage to Melissa. But on the "After the Final Rose" special, Jason famously dumped Melissa for runner-up Molly Malaney. Rycroft went from being humiliated on national television to find herself a surprise contestant on "Dancing with the Stars," with an aspiring television career.

"Inside the Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose" will revisit some of the most shocking and memorable moments in "Bachelor" history, and share a rare interview with "Bachelor" creator/executive producer Mike Fleiss and executive producer, Martin Hilton. Host Chris Harrison talks about what goes on behind the closed doors of the mansion.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=030910_01

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 11:00:13 AM »
Bachelorette Premiere

Monday, May 24, 2010 @8pm on ABC

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 01:52:04 AM »
I'm not that excited for this season.  She is probably my least favorite choice for the bachelorette.   :groan:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 12:51:52 AM »
ABC press release:

SEASON PREMIERE

FAN FAVORITE ALI FEDOTOWSKY RISKS IT ALL FOR LOVE, GETTING HER SECOND CHANCE
AT HAPPINESS, WHEN THE SIXTH EDITION OF ABC'S ROMANCE REALITY SERIES
"THE BACHELORETTE" PREMIERES MONDAY, MAY 24, ON ABC

This Season's Highlights Include Extraordinary Trips Across Iceland, Turkey, Portugal and Tahiti,
a Bachelor Broadway Competition, Featuring the Tony Award-Winning Musical "The Lion King,"
a Bachelor Music Video with the Grammy-Nominated Group Barenaked Ladies, a Glamorous InStyle Photo Shoot, Private Concerts by Critically Acclaimed Singers Jamie Cullum and Joshua Radin
and the Famed Harlem Boys Choir

The Bachelorette Just Misses the Disastrous Eruption of Iceland's Volcano While Filming There

Ali Fedotowsky, the beautiful, energetic and charismatic career-oriented woman from San Francisco is back. She has re-prioritized her life - and now is ready to find her soul mate. Ali will have her own opportunity to find true love, as the sixth edition of "The Bachelorette," the female version of ABC's hit romance reality series, premieres MONDAY, MAY 24 (9:02-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Ali, 25, has been a fan favorite from the moment she stepped out of the limo to meet Jake Pavelka on the last season of "The Bachelor." She became the front-runner for Jake's heart, but in a shocking turn of events, she was forced to make a heartbreaking choice between her dream job and continuing her relationship with Jake. Ali surprisingly chose her career - a decision she still regrets. But it's not too late for Ali now. She's left her home, her job, her stability behind - letting go of everything this time -- to really make a life-changing commitment to put her heart first and take a second chance at finding true love.

Editor's note: Beginning Monday, May 31, the program moves to its regular two-hour run time from 8:00-10:02 p.m., ET.

This season's premiere, "Episode 601," begins with 25 eligible men arriving from all over the country to try and win Ali's heart, including a real estate investor, a lawyer, a TV weatherman and even a professional wrestler. Each is more handsome than the next, with standout personalities. Tonight, as she returns to the mansion, nothing can prepare Ali for the lengths the guys will go to for her attention: one outdoorsman literally tries to reel her in, a hunky skier does a death-defying back flip off the limo and a one man even gets down on one knee and proposes.

Inside, the men are blown away about how incredibly gorgeous Ali looks in her slinky black dress - and the battle of the bachelors begins, as each tries to make the best first impression on the stunning Bachelorette. An aspiring writer is the first to snag some alone time with Ali, sharing his very inspiring story. One man scores some points with a sentimental scrapbook he made for her, but one clever guy steals the show and Ali's attention with a heart-felt, hilarious song, accompanying himself on a ukulele.

The competition heats up when Chris Harrison brings out the first impression rose. A sexy Latin bachelor seizes the moment to take Ali outside and teach her some salsa steps. Another handsome suitor rips his shirt open to reveal his professional wrestler alter ego, and a rugged country guy gives Ali a beautiful hand-crafted wood necklace to make his point.

But Ali grows concerned when one of the men uses his one-on-one time to warn her - already - that there may be some men here for reasons other than love. Chris comes to the rescue as he brings in a ballot box and instructs the men to each write down the name of a guy they feel isn't here for the right reasons. Tensions rise and tempers clash as the men size each other up and call each other out. As the men battle, Ali scoops up the first impression rose and offers it to someone who swept her off her feet. When the votes are tallied, one bachelor gets an overwhelming number of votes. But even though he is a marked man, Ali gives him some private time to convince her that his intentions are sincere. But will he have done enough to get a rose?

By the end of the evening, Ali, having the time of her life, is optimistic that the man of her dreams is among this group of bachelors. She must eliminate eight of the 25 men the first night, leaving 17 to compete for her affections and, in the end, her heart.

A list of bachelors will be released shortly.

Ali's hunt for Mr. Right will take place during some of the most romantic and adventurous dates ever, with exciting surprises in store for her bachelors as they travel around the globe for intimate dates in Hollywood, Las Vegas, New York, Iceland, Istanbul, Lisbon and Tahiti. Ali and one lucky man sneak up to the Hollywood sign in Los Angeles, enjoying the city lights below. She whisks away one fortunate bachelor on a private jet to an exciting date at a new Las Vegas resort, which ends with a private performance by popular English jazz-pop singer Jamie Cullum. Nine guys are surprised when they get to shoot a music video with the Barenaked Ladies. Ali's Manhattan adventure starts with a glamorous photo shoot and make-over for InStyle magazine's July issue, out in mid-June. And the lights of Broadway are not far behind, as Ali auditions seven men to try and sing and dance their way into her heart with the hopes of being chosen to be featured with her in that night's performance of the landmark Tony Award-winning musical, "The Lion King." Ali and one of the lucky bachelors are surprised by a private concert from one of the Bachelorette's favorites, singer-songwriter Joshua Radin and the Harlem Boys Choir.

Traveling half way around the world, Ali and the remaining men visit the beautiful and exotic country of Iceland. The intrepid group transverse a frigid mountain plateau to a cave where they go spelunking. Then they enjoy a dip in the famous geothermal hot springs, Blue Lagoon. Ali takes two anxious men on a breathtaking helicopter ride over the active Eyjafjallajokull Volcano shortly before its eruption caused massive travel tremors around the world. The incredible outing leads to a huge glacier and a spectacular and romantic ice cave. But things steam up when Ali and the men move on to Istanbul, Turkey. The fun is just starting, as some of the bachelors must compete for Ali's time and attention, grappling with gargantuan Turkish olive oil wrestlers in a slippery throw-down. Lisbon, Portugal is the location for magical dates in romantic medieval settings at the Castle Sao Jorge and the town of Obidos, where Ali and two of the men don historic garments and are joined by local villagers in a dance. Finally, three lucky men travel with Ali to the island paradise of Tahiti for some of the most exotic and sensual overnight dates ever.

As in the past, men will continue to be eliminated each week, but if at any point along the way a bachelor should decide that he's no longer interested in the Bachelorette, he can reject her invitation to continue dating. Two lucky men will meet her family, and she will visit the final bachelors' hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible -- but there are surprises in store for Ali that shake her world. At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=050410_02

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 12:15:34 PM »
Here are the 25 bachelors:

Chris H.

Chris L.

Chris N.

Craig M.

Craig R.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 12:37:26 PM »
Derek

Derrick

Frank

Hunter

Jason

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 12:52:37 PM »
Jay

Jesse

John C.

John N.

Jonathan

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 01:05:08 PM »
Justin

Kasey

Kirk

Kyle

Phil

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 01:18:11 PM »
Roberto

Steve

Ty

Tyler M.

Tyler V.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 01:21:58 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2010, 01:34:43 PM »
ABC press release:

Wednesday, May 12, 2010
ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -
BACHELORS NAMED FOR ABC'S THE BACHELORETTE (5/24)

ALI BEGINS HER SEARCH FOR THAT ONE SPECIAL MAN WHEN "THE BACHELORETTE" PREMIERES, MONDAY, MAY 24, ON ABC

Ali's Suitors Are Revealed

What do a handsome entertainment wrestler with an impressive alter ego, a weatherman from Texas who forecasts sunny skies ahead for the Bachelorette and himself, an aspiring screenwriter attempting to script the perfect Hollywood ending, a self-declared ladies' man and a sensitive but strong-willed landscaper all have in common? They're all on the hunt for the new Bachelorette, Ali Fedotowsky, when the sixth edition of the female version of ABC's popular romance reality series, "The Bachelorette," premieres MONDAY, MAY 24 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Editors note: The program's regular time is 8:00-10:02 p.m., ET, beginning Monday, May 31.

Ali, 25, who most recently was an account manager in on-line advertising from San Francisco, meets 25 potential soul mates as she begins her own search for true love. In the premiere, "Episode 601," 25 eligible men come from all over to try and win her heart. Kyle, the outdoorsman, tries to reel Ali in right from the start. Jason, a hunky skier, impresses the Bachelorette with a death-defying back flip off the limo, and John C. attempts to take all the other men out of the picture as he gets down on one knee and proposes.

Once inside, Ali lives every woman's dream- surrounded by 25 handsome men - all there just for her. As the biggest night of her life begins, so does the competition between the men.  Frank, an aspiring writer, shares his inspiring story of how he left his high-paying career to move to Paris and follow his dream. Kirk scores points with a sentimental scrapbook he presents to Ali. But Hunter, a clever Texan, steals the show with a heart-felt hilarious song, accompanying himself on the ukulele.

Tensions mount and sparks fly as the bachelors vie for the first impression rose. Roberto, a romantic Latin bachelor, takes a moment to steal Ali away and teach her some sexy salsa steps. Justin doesn't let a broken foot get in his way, as he rips his shirt open to reveal his professional wrestling alter ego. And Jesse offers a beautiful wooden heart necklace as an original token of his admiration. Finally, Ali must eliminate eight of the 25 men, leaving 17 to compete for her affections and, in the end, her heart.

Ali's 25 suitors are:

Chris H., 27, real estate developer from Vancouver, Canada
Chris L., 33, landscaper from Cape Cod, MA
Chris N., 29, entrepreneur from Orlando, FL
Craig M., 34, in dental sales, from Sarnia, Canada
Craig R., 27, lawyer from Philadelphia, PA
Derek, 28, sales manager from Warren, MI
Derrick, 27, construction engineer from San Diego, CA
Frank, 31, retail manager, from Geneva, IL
Hunter, 28, internet account executive from San Antonio, TX
Jason, 27, construction consultant from Denver, CO
Jay, 29, lawyer from Barrington, RI
Jesse, 24, general contractor from Peculiar, MO
John C., 32, in hotel business development, from Issaquah, WA
John N., 27, in engineering software sales, from Wichita, KS
Jonathan, 30, weatherman from Houston, TX
Justin, 26, entertainment wrestler from Toronto, CA
Kasey, 27, advertising account executive from Clovis, CA
Kirk, 27, sales consultant from Green Bay, WI
Kyle, 26, outdoorsman from Highlands Ranch, CO
Phil, 30, investment manager from Chicago, IL
Roberto, 26, insurance agent from Charleston, SC
Steve, 28, sales representative from Cleveland, OH
Ty, 31, in medical sales, from Nashville, TN
Tyler M., 25, catering manager from Austin, TX
Tyler V., 25, in online advertising, from Chelsea, VT

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=051210_02

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2010, 10:57:31 AM »
Bachelorette Blog: On First Impressions and Faux Pas

Ali Fedotowsky, the 25-year-old advertising account manager from San Francisco and former contestant on The Bachelor is the newest star of Bachelorette. Each week, she will be blogging for PEOPLE.com and sharing her thoughts about the episode that aired the night before. “You’re going to see me get mad, cry, be happy, stressed out,” Fedotowsky says of the upcoming season. “The real me — the good, bad and the ugly.” In today’s blog, Fedotowsky gives her first impressions of her 25 suitors — and shares why it was tough to let eight men go.

Hi everyone,

What a night! Let me first say that this was the most terrifying and exciting night of my life. I’m sure it is so obvious to all of you that I was unbelievably nervous. Throughout the night I said things that didn’t even make sense.

To Chris L: “Have a good night!” Oh my. Poor guy. It’s like I was saying, “Thanks for coming! See you at the rose ceremony.”

To Jesse: “You’re a what man?” I think he told me his was a “peculiar man” about four times before I actually heard him.

To Roberto, when he told me his name: “You’re going to have to help me with that one.” Really? I couldn’t pronounce Roberto? Pull it together, girl!

To Frank: “Paris is amazing. I’ve never been.” How would I know it was amazing if I’ve never been?

The first guy I met was Chris H. How adorable is he?! I remember thinking, “If 24 more guys like Chris H. get out of these limos, then there is absolutely no way I will be able to let anyone go tonight.” Be careful what you wish for because I met 24 more amazing men that night. Kyle reeled me in, Jonathan N. brought a little sunshine into my life and John C. proposed! I can’t believe all the things they did to get my attention. All I can say is: It worked.

Once I met all of the guys, I was excited to get inside and get to know them. Derrick, I mean Shooter, well, I don’t think I need to explain this one. I hope Derrick’s friends aren’t giving him too hard of a time for telling me that story. He was a good sport. I’m sure many of you are wondering if I didn’t give him a rose because he told me that story. No, that was not the case. I had to let eight guys go and I just didn’t think Shooter was a match for me, regardless of, well, you know.

Next up, the “first impression” rose: I really wanted to make sure that I thought carefully about who received the “first impression” rose. I wanted to give it to a guy that I could see a future with and on the first night, I got that feeling from Roberto. I just felt so comfortable with him and there was an immediate connection. Plus, he is super hot, which didn’t hurt.

All and all, the night went smoothly — up until the ballot box came out. I felt really bad that the guys had to write a name down, but having their advice that night couldn’t be a bad thing.

When Chris read Justin‘s name, I was shocked. Talking with him he seemed so nice and sincere! Justin thought the guys chose him because he is a wrestler, and I honestly feel bad that a few of the guys were making fun of something he loves to do. Okay, an entertainment wrestler isn’t the type of guy I’d normally date, but I commend him for doing what makes him happy regardless of what others think. I decided to keep Justin because he was nothing but nice to me.

Letting eight guys go at the end of the night was hard. In particular, I really would have liked to spend more time with Phil and Jay. They both seem like fun, genuine guys that I would have liked to have gotten to know better.

All in all, it was definitely a crazy first night and that is just the beginning! Until next week …

With love,
Ali

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/05/25/ali-bachelorette-blog-rose-eight/#more-29187

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2010, 11:19:39 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' season premiere

I want to start off this blog — and this season — with a big “Thank You!” This is our 20th season of The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise. It’s a remarkable accomplishment in this day and age of television, and on behalf of the hundreds of people who make this show happen each and every year, I’ll say it again: Thank you. Making this show is much more than a job for all of us; it’s a passion and a labor of love. While this show has evolved with the times over the last eight years, it really hasn’t ever changed or wavered from its roots. It’s still really about that one thing we hope to achieve and find in our lives: love.

Watching the recap of Ali and Jake at the beginning of the first episode was a little strange. For some reason, that night at the Beverly Wilshire, when she chose her job over Jake, seems like years ago. I want to point out something very important that Ali mentioned several times throughout tonight’s episode, something that will play a huge part in and essentially shape this entire season: Ali is a vulnerable woman. Her biggest fear this season is that she will fall in love but not be loved back. This is a wild, tumultuous season for Ali. Unfortunately, her greatest fear is somewhat realized, and it’s something Ali had to face head-on and deal with.

The first episode is always hard to blog about because you’re just getting to know everybody. I do, however, love to break down the different styles the guys use to make a first impression. First off, there are way too many guys named Chris this season. I promise you, I will see to it this will not happen again. Then we have Frank, who is the first bachelor or bachelorette to ever come out of the top of the limo. Kyle, who went home, went with the fishhook maneuver — a classic move that I normally would rip apart, but you know what, it played okay. Craig M., who will undo all the goodwill Jillian created for Canada on our show, came out with a knock on Vienna. I’ve got to stick up for my friend Vienna and say, “Not a cool move, buddy.” Kirk created a paper rose for Ali. I think Ali saved him a little bit, but it worked all right. Tyler M. made the biggest gaffe of anybody during the arrivals. Note to all men: If you’re going to make mention of something that a woman did, like wear cowboy boots, make sure you’ve got the right woman! Ali didn’t wear cowboy boots on night one. And then there’s Derrick … ohhh, Derrick. I would say bless your heart, but you did this to yourself, my friend. Telling Ali your nickname is “Shooter” was bad enough. “Shooter” is just not the kind of nickname a woman is going to find cute or endearing. But when you tell her you “earned” that name due to premature ejaculation…. Damn, dude, what can I tell you? That’s just not something any woman wants to hear two minutes after meeting you. The good news is at least you didn’t share this information on national television. Oh wait.

After cleaning up the hot tea I spit across the control room from hearing Derrick explain his nickname, I brought out the ballot box for the boys. Well, actually my man Paul Danner brought it out (by the way ladies, Pauly is still single). The guys didn’t like the idea of the ballot box at first, but then quickly changed their tune. As it turned out, Justin easily got the majority of the votes. Ali decided to go against the guys’ decision and give Justin (aka “Rated R”) a rose and keep him around. I will back up her decision here. Justin said and did nothing wrong that first night to be sent home. The whole wrestling, “Rated R” thing rubbed some of the guys the wrong way, but Justin was really good with Ali, and I understand her choice. With that said, this is not the end of Rated R’s controversy, nor is it the end of his problems with the other guys in the house. On the flip side, Roberto received the first impression rose. Ali appeared to be blushing when she was trying to give him the rose.

The first night of the season really just gets the ball rolling, and things take off in a hurry from here. This season takes us around the world and back. We even dodge a volcanic eruption, only to be delayed by that very volcano when we least expected it. I’ve been known to throw around the word “dramatic” from time to time, but to say this season has plenty of drama doesn’t fully explain all that lies ahead. The tease at the end of the show gives you just a little taste of all the trials and tribulations Ali will have to deal with right up to the very end. It’s our 20th season, a huge milestone; I think you’ll agree when it’s all said and done that this may be our best ever.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/25/chris-harrison-bachelorette-season-premiere-ali/

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 07:39:01 PM »
Will, can you keep track of who is sent home the first couple of weeks until it get's to a number that is easier to remember who is there and who isn't?  I watched the show and can't even remember who she sent home already!  :groan:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 10:07:22 AM »
Eliminated on first episode are:

Derek
Derrick
Jason
Jay
John N.
Kyle
Phil
Tyler M.

BTW, I know who the F4, 3 and 2 are....the winner hasn't been spoiled yet but any day and if anybody wants to know who the 4,3 & 2 are, PM me. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 11:44:49 AM »
ABC press release:

Tuesday, May 25, 2010
ABC Television Network

NEXT WEEK ON THE BACHELORETTE (5/31)

IT’S DESTINATION HOLLYWOOD FOR ALI AND ONE LUCKY GUY, AS THEY SHARE THE SEASON’S FIRST KISS; A HOT, HOT, HOT CHARITY CALENDAR SHOOT HAS THE MEN STRIKING THEIR BEST POSES, AND SOULFUL SINGER JAMIE CULLUM SERENADES ALI AND ONE HUNKY BACHELOR ON A LUXE TRIP TO LAS VEGAS, ON ABC’S “THE BACHELORETTE”
“Episode 602” – Hot in Hollywood, sizzling on a Malibu beach and steamy in Las Vegas -- the dates for this week have the 17 remaining bachelors dreaming of finding true love with Ali. Once at the mansion, they quickly learn that roses will be at stake on the one group date and two individual dates with Ali. However, the competition is revved up when they learn not all the men will get dates before the next rose ceremony, so the bachelors must take advantage of every opportunity to score points with the Bachelorette. But after careful deliberation, Ali must eliminate three men, as she tries to make her fairytale come true, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, MAY 31 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Ali whisks away her first date – Frank -- in a classic blue convertible, but they’re sidetracked when they develop car trouble right in the middle of the LA freeway. Undeterred, the couple grab a cab and head to famed Hollywood Boulevard, where they’re swarmed by fans and paparazzi. Frank can’t help but feel special as he poses with America’s sweetheart, who is handling all the attention with style and grace. Then it’s off to the iconic Hollywood sign, where Ali surprises Frank with a front row seat. With the legendary sign as a backdrop, they share a little about themselves – and the season’s first kiss. But it doesn’t stop there, as romance is in the air and, after retrieving their repaired convertible, they visit an old-fashioned make-out point that overlooks the twinkling city lights.

Meanwhile, back at the mansion, tensions are already running high, as Craig M. and Jesse have to be separated before they come to blows. The next day 12 sexy guys meet Ali at a beautiful Malibu beach house where they will strike a pose for a charity calendar photo shoot. A few unlucky bachelors find their wardrobe leaves little to the imagination; however the guys do their best to impress the Bachelorette, none more so than Ty, who steals the show when he takes time to serenade Ali. Later Jonathan shares the drama in the house, going so far as to call one man “dangerous.” With a rose at stake, each guy fights for the time with Ali to tell her he is there only for her.

Next up is Jesse, who is wowed when he meets Ali at a private jet to fly off to Las Vegas. They zip through the streets until they arrive at a chic hotel, where they have the place all to themselves. Ali invites Jesse to an extravagant dinner and a private concert by one of her favorites, English jazz-pop singer Jamie Cullum. Although the date oozes with romance, can Jesse show Ali he’s more than a pretty face, or will he be sent packing?

At a pressure-packed cocktail party, the drama escalates. One man, who already was on one of the dates, interrupts another bachelor’s time – and can’t control his urge to kiss Ali in front of all the other envious men. The man labeled as “dangerous” confronts the others in an attempt to out the backstabber.

At the end of the night, 14 men remain to battle for Ali’s heart.

The 17 remaining men are:

Chris H., 27, real estate developer from Vancouver, Canada
Craig M., 34, in dental sales, from Sarnia, Canada
Tyler V., 25, in online advertising, from Chelsea, VT

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=052510_04

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2010, 05:02:27 PM »
Eliminated on first episode are:

Derek
Derrick
Jason
Jay
John N.
Kyle
Phil
Tyler M.

BTW, I know who the F4, 3 and 2 are....the winner hasn't been spoiled yet but any day and if anybody wants to know who the 4,3 & 2 are, PM me. 

Thank you Will.  I usually read Reality Steve but decided I wouldn't for this season/show just so I have something to watch on Monday nights during the boring summer TV season.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 09:09:18 PM »
Eliminated on the second episode were:

Chris H.
Craig M.
Tyler V.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2010, 08:25:58 AM »
Remaining schedule for the Bachelorette:

6/7 Ep: 3

14 to 11

6/14 Ep:4

11 to 9

6/21 Ep: 5

9 to 7

6/28 Ep: 6

7 to 5

7/5 Ep: 7

5 to 4

7/12 Ep: 8

4 to 3

7/19 Ep: 9

3 to 2

7/26 Ep: 10

Men Tells All

8/2 Ep: 11

Finale, Ali Chooses Her Guy

8/3: After The Final Rose

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2010, 08:51:37 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette': Episode 2

I call episode two “Cloudy With a Chance of Drama.” We’ll get to the awkward battle between Craig M and the “Weatherman” in just a bit. First, I want to answer some of your questions from the comments section, plus tell you a few things about last week. Some of you probably saw Ali and I attended the finale of Dancing With The Stars. It was interesting for me as Jake, Vienna, Ali, and Melissa Rycroft were all there. I posted a pic on Twitter of Jake, Vienna, Ali and me, and somebody mentioned it must have been awkward. It really wasn’t. Ali clearly sees she wasn’t meant to be with Jake, and she and Vienna talked and got along just fine. I don’t think they’ll be sitting around doing each other’s hair any time soon but the battle is over, they are both past it. One of you asked where I am when the limos arrive and how all that works. I’m usually out there with the Bachelor/Bachelorette the entire time. I stand just outside the lights (so I can’t be seen) with some producers, our stylist and some others, and we judge each person just like you do at home. We have five different limos with five guys each inside. We’ve done this so long we’ve actually gotten pretty quick at it. We usually get everybody in the house in about an hour. Some of you noticed Ali kept rubbing her arms and wondered why. Ali and I talked about that at DWTS last week. She had noticed it too, and it drove her crazy. It was actually very cold that night and just like everyone else is on the first night, she was a little nervous.

You didn’t get to see this, but I moved the guys into the house before I talked to them about their dates at the beginning of episode two. This is actually one of my favorite times because I get to really see and meet everybody for the first time. Frank got the first one-on-one date, something that seemed simple enough, but it really stirred up some jealousy in the house. Ali and Frank’s experience started out with a cruise down the 101 Highway in a cool old car. The operative word here is old! As you saw, the car broke down on the highway. Our first thought was cut the cameras, get the car fixed, and resume the date. Ali and Frank had other plans. They said to hell with it and started walking down the highway (not a good idea) until they found an exit. They hailed a cab and continued the date on their own, leaving producers to deal with the busted-up old car. The stop at the Hollywood sign was so simple but in my opinion one of the coolest things we’ve done on this show. It’s such an iconic place we’ve all seen on TV and in the movies for decades. So, to actually be sitting right there under the sign was pretty awesome. Frank is a guy Ali pegged on night one as somebody who will go a long way in this journey. After this date, the connection between them is only stronger, and unless he self-destructs, he won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

The second date was a huge group date with 12 guys. Before I get into why this was a special group date and discuss the calendar we’ll be selling for charity, we’ve got to discuss poor Jonathan (AKA “the weatherman”) and the banana hammock he was given to wear for the calendar shoot. He was a bit whiny and complained a little too much, but I have to say… what guy wouldn’t? No guy — and I mean no guy — should wear a bikini bottom. Sorry ladies, I don’t care how hot you think some guy is, he will never look better in that little slingshot. As if that wasn’t bad enough, Jonathan also had to deal with Craig M. Wait, not yet. We’ll dive into that in just a sec… Was it just me, or was Ali’s time with Justin that night just a little awkward? It seemed like Ali was definitely feeling it, but I didn’t get the impression that Justin (“Rated R”) was really into it. Ty got the rose on this group date. Don’t give Ty too hard of a time for being that guy playing his guitar on the beach for his girlfriend. He’s a good person who means well, but I am banning all guitars from now on. So if you’re keeping track this season — we’ve got bans on guitars, and having multiple contestants named Chris.

Now let me explain why Ali took 12 guys out on the largest group date in Bachelorette history. It was all for a good cause! Celebrity photographer Michael Grecco took pics that will be featured in a calendar we’re selling for charity as part of the “Bachelor Gives Back” program. To learn more about the charities the calendar will benefit, and how to get your own calendar, go to the Bachelorette page at ABC.com.

I want to briefly talk about Jesse and Ali’s insane date to Vegas. It seemed like they had a good time but it also felt like Ali was trying to convince herself the entire time that she was into him. When you describe a guy as solid or genuine, that doesn’t exactly scream love and romance to me, but we’ll see.

Okay you’ve waited long enough; let’s talk about Craig M. Yes, he’s that guy in every John Hughes movie (look them up, kids) that stirs the pot. He’s the slick guy that drives the nice car, uses too much hair product and seems like he’s going to get the girl, but after a tough life lesson, he ends up empty handed. I have to admit I was sad to see Craig go so soon. He is such a character he’s almost too good to be true. It was probably for the best because one more night in that house and someone was going to knock him out. As tough of a time as Jonathan had with him, it was actually Jesse who almost kicked his butt. Craig made fun of Jesse’s tattoos, which happen to mean a lot to Jesse. Craig then stalked Jesse around the house and wouldn’t leave him alone. Jesse didn’t want to, but he was extremely close to dropping Craig like third-period French. Luckily for Craig, some of the other guys jumped in and calmed the situation down. Still, it was Jonathan who really got the brunt of Craig M. Craig singled Jonathan out and rode him all week, but it really came to a head when Craig went upstairs and put on Jonathan’s clothes and came back down and did a Weatherman impersonation that all the guys laughed at… all the guys except the Weatherman. He was pissed and told Craig to get the hell away from him. Tensions were higher than normal heading into the second rose ceremony. These guys realize early on that this isn’t going to be as easy as they thought.

Okay, that’s it for episode two. I’m looking forward to doing a little moonlighting for ABC this week. I’m very proud to be hosting the National Spelling Bee this Friday night (June 4) in Washington D.C. Before I sign off, I want to thank Jimmy Kimmel for having me on last week; I don’t think I’ll ever forget how to spell Fedotowsky! Oops, sorry Ali. As always, leave your lighthearted, fun, entertaining comments below. My apologies to Matt Damon for running out of room and not being able to mention him in this blog!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/01/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-ali-episode-2/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2010, 03:58:55 PM »
Ali's Bachelorette Blog: My Best First Date Ever

Ali Fedotowsky, the 25-year-old advertising account manager from San Francisco and former contestant on The Bachelor is the newest star of The Bachelorette. Each week, she will be blogging for PEOPLE.com and sharing her thoughts about the episode that aired the night before. “You’re going to see me get mad, cry, be happy, stressed out,” Fedotowsky says of the upcoming season. “The real me — the good, bad and the ugly.” In today’s blog, After dismissing eight men last week, Fedotowsky talks about her dates with Frank, the guys in Speedos and more.

My first week of dates! They were so much fun but not at all what I expected. Why? Because dating 17 guys is really hard!

As you know, my first date was with Frank and I can honestly say that it was the most fun I’ve ever had on a first date in my whole life. As soon as Frank got into the car we clicked. He is so easy to talk to and super funny, which is exactly what I have been looking for. I knew he was a good match for me when we were both able to laugh about the fact that our car broke down in the middle of the highway. I could not believe that happened! I’m actually glad it did though because it’s such a fun story to tell. The only downside is that Frank never even tried to fix it! C’mon, Frank! At least try! Luckily the rest of the date went perfectly and by the end of the night, we had made a very strong connection.

Now onto the group date … which was very overwhelming. I’m so glad that we got the chance to do something for charity since giving back is really important to me. However, the photo shoot kept us super busy so it was hard to focus on getting to know the guys. And I still can’t believe the guys put on those Speedos!!! I swear I knew nothing about the outfits before we went on the date and I actually felt bad for the guys, but they were all such great sports. I’m sure they were thrilled once we all put on regular clothes and headed to H Wood in Hollywood. I was really glad that I was able to spend a lot of one-on-one time with the guys at the afterparty. Jonathan warned me about Craig M., but honestly, I already knew something was up with him. I was thankful that Jonathan had my back and let me know about it; otherwise, I would have just been speculating. I didn’t want to address Craig M. about it on the date, though, so I waited until the rose ceremony to confront him.

Before we get to the rose ceremony though, let’s talk Vegas! What an over-the-top date! As many of you know, I am not the most glamorous gal. Therefore I felt a little bit uncomfortable with the A-list service we received that day. You probably noticed that by the end of the night I had kicked off my heels and was running around barefoot. Where were my sneakers when I needed them?

The rose ceremony this week was completely different than last week. I finally felt like myself. I was able to relax and focus all of my attention on getting to know the guys. It was a good thing too because I needed to feel confident going into my conversation with Craig M. I feel bad that he was able to pinpoint Jonathan after I told him that someone called him dangerous. I didn’t realize that Craig would know whom I was talking about. At the end of the night, I felt confident in my decision to let Craig M, Tyler, and Chris H. go. It’s never easy, but I felt a sense of relief knowing that I was one step closer to hopefully finding the love of my life.

Until next time…

xo –Ali Fedotowski

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/06/01/ali-fedotowski-bachelorette-first-dates/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2010, 11:57:14 AM »
ABC press release:

ON NEXT WEEK’S THE BACHELORETTE ON ABC(6/7)

ALI TURNS UP THE HEAT WITH THE MOST DARING DATE OF THE SEASON, A FIERCE COMPETITION BREAKS OUT AMONG THE MEN STARRING IN THE BARENAKED LADIES’ NEW MUSIC VIDEO, AND ONE BACHELOR’S DEVIOUS SECRET IS REVEALED, ON ABC’S “THE BACHELORETTE”

“Episode 603” – Ali invites one man to take a leap of faith with her on a daredevil date, tightrope walking across two skyscrapers in downtown Los Angeles. Then nine men are treated to a private Barenaked Ladies concert only to find out that they’ll be the stars of the band’s new music video. One obsessed bachelor sneaks out on the rest of the men to claim some alone time with Ali. And a shy guy goes on an intimate barbeque with the Bachelorette, which ends in the hot tub. Can he handle a situation that the other men would die to be in? Finally, one man’s sly secret is revealed right before the tension-filled rose ceremony, but Ali will send some good guys home when she decides they’re just not right for her, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JUNE 7 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on ABC.

Ali swoops in and takes one unsuspecting bachelor – Roberto -- on a helicopter ride over Los Angeles to their one-on-one date. When the couple lands on top of one of the tall buildings, Ali reveals that they have dinner reservations. The problem is they are on the rooftop of an adjacent building. The only way to get to their romantic tryst is to transverse a 100-foot tightrope together. Will they both overcome their fears and take the first steps toward falling in love, or will Ali’s date fall from grace and be sent home without a rose?

Nine eager bachelors get an amazing surprise when Ali invites them to a private performance by chartbusters Barenaked Ladies. But the competition jumps to a whole new level when Ali reveals that the men will be acting in the music video for the band’s new single, “You Run Away.” The bachelors are each given an intimate scene to shoot with Ali. One lucky guy gets all steamy with the Bachelorette, while another breaks down when his screen kiss goes awry. But nothing compares to one man’s outrageous bedroom scene that ends with a passionate kiss – which is so hot, it sends one of Ali’s frontrunners into a jealous tailspin. At the roof-top after party, the fireworks continue for the same lucky bedroom bachelor, rocking the jealous one to his core.

The next day, Justin boldly makes a move to get more alone time with Ali. The fixated man slips out of the mansion without telling the other bachelors and treks to the Bachelorette’s house, where he surprises Ali and is rewarded with some romantic time alone with her.

Back at the mansion, Hunter, oblivious to Justin’s sneak attack, is left waiting patiently for his one-on-one date, which is a bit postponed because of Justin’s stealing Ali’s attention. Ali finally picks up Hunter and they head back to her place for an intimate barbeque. But the tone changes when the two slip into the hot tub to end the evening. Will this reserved man recover, or will he be sent home?

Finally at the rose ceremony, one man’s secret is revealed and the men turn on one another, leaving one bachelor in tears. Ali must narrow the field to 11 by evening’s end, and there are a few good men who will be disappointed.

The 14 remaining men are:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=060110_03

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2010, 09:08:50 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette': Episode 3

I hope you enjoyed Monday night’s show, which I’ve entitled “The Long Limp Home.” There is much to discuss from this episode, but first I want to answer a question I got via Twitter that I’ve actually never been asked before. Someone wanted to know when I compose my weekly blogs for EW.com. The answer is I write them the week before the episode airs, and yes, they’re written by me and me alone. I do take notes along the way to keep the stories fresh in my mind, but I really need to see the finished product to know exactly what we’re going to see and hear. By the way, I would like to congratulate all of you for becoming members of the mile-high blog club. I’m writing this at 30,000 feet while flying out to D.C to host the National Spelling Bee. I’d like to take a quick moment to thank those that watched the Spelling Bee last Friday. I loved hosting it and was blown away by the brilliance and poise of those young kids. It gave me a little hope for the future and it also made me feel pretty dumb.

I want to interrupt this blog to give you a rather ironic real-life moment. I’m sitting here blogging, listening to my tunes, and who else but the Barenaked Ladies comes on. The song that came on was “Off the Hook,” not “You Runaway,” but come on, that’s pretty bizarre right? Some of you asked last week about a theme song…well you’ve got one now, “You Runaway” by the Barenaked Ladies.

Okay. Sorry, I’m getting ahead of myself (oxygen deprivation and airplane food will do that). Let’s begin with Ali’s first one-on-one date this week with Roberto. A couple of things jumped out at me. One, I don’t care how many times I see it, getting picked up in a helicopter is just cool. Having your first kiss 20 stories above L.A. is even cooler. But, I’m a little worried about something Ali said on an otherwise perfect date. In her interview, Ali wondered if she is pretty enough for Roberto. This is the insecurity I spoke of in week one coming out in her. When faced with something that’s too good to be true, Ali questions it instead of embracing it. In other words, at times she can be her own worst enemy and it’s something that will continue throughout the season.

As I mentioned earlier, we have our theme song this season. The Barenaked Ladies were fantastic. I was happy to see my man, Paul Danner, get more screen time. He was the big man running the video shoot. Speaking of the shoot, how unbelievably awkward was Jonathan? There are nerves, and then there’s that display. I’m no doctor, but after almost 17 years of marriage and 20 seasons of this show, I might as well be. As a self-proclaimed doctor of love, I know a couple things to be true: One, when you get a chance to kiss a beautiful woman, you take it. Secondly, there’s no crying in baseball or on video shoots. That last part is written down somewhere, or maybe I heard Jay-Z say it; either way it’s a fact. The only thing more awkward than Jonathan on the video shoot was him trying to get the kiss from Ali at the wrap party. Despite all this, he did survive the storm (weatherman pun) and received a rose this week. We’ll see if he can settle down and get back on his game. Two other things of note on this date that stood out to Ali were Chris L. opening up a bit about his mom, and Kirk opening up and taking control of the date and getting the rose.

I want to briefly talk about Hunter and his one-on-one date. Hunter is one of those good guys that comes on this show and just never really feels comfortable. Sometimes despite your best efforts, this atmosphere just gets the better of you, and that was the case for Hunter. He and Ali just didn’t have it, and he was out of his comfort zone.

Now let’s talk Justin and his long limp up to Ali’s house and the firestorm he stirred up in the house. Justin took it upon himself to find out where Ali lived and crutch his way up there. Just so you know, Ali’s house is only about a mile away but it’s straight up a canyon road through two tunnels. The guys did wonder where Justin was, but they just assumed he was upstairs asleep. Ali had no idea he was coming. As you saw, she was being interviewed about the guys before her one-on-one date with Hunter. Now here comes the big moral debate that I will pose to you this week: Was this a good, sincere move on Justin’s part? Ali loved it and was incredibly impressed. Isn’t that what’s important here? If you do have a problem with it, was it the act of hiking up there or the attitude he showed to the guys after?

I know this for sure; when Ali accidentally spilled the beans to the guys, the place went nuts. The guys already didn’t trust Justin but now they wanted to drag him out back and drown him in the pool. I find it incredibly ironic that Ali is now facing a situation that is almost identical to last season with her and Vienna. She has grown a lot from that experience and is using that experience to try to wade through this ordeal. As Vienna found out last season, being on the outs from everybody else in the house is very isolating and trying. I promise you this is far from over. This was a wild week but things are about to be kicked up a notch as we begin our journey around the world. Before I leave you this week, I want to wish a very special happy birthday to one of the most amazing women in my life — Happy 94th to Hermine Sallinger! I also want to be clear that despite what you saw in the closing credits, no mice were harmed in the filming of this show! Keep the comments coming, they’ve been great this season and you can always find me on twitter @chrisbharrison and on facebook. One last note, I highly recommend you read this blog while listening to “Levon” by Elton John. I just did and it really makes it pop.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/08/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-episode-3/