Author Topic: Tonights Challenges for the Cowboys!  (Read 9750 times)

Offline DeafRacer

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
Re: Tonights Challenges for the Cowboys!
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2010, 03:10:43 PM »
The cowboys could have screwed up badly with the buses at the start of Leg 2, for all we know, it was a bad flight connection that prevented Brad & Vic from eliminating Tammy & Victor in Romania, Ronald & Christina were only spared elimination in Amsterdam because the lesbian ministers were so slow and they managed to get on the flight to Paris and I cannot say about the earlier seasons because I didn't watch them...

Damn Brad & Victoria, we would've won if they didn't go for that connecting flight in Amsterdam! :lol3:

But yeah, Tammy & Victor actually got a HUGE advantage in China esp. that Tammy went to Guilin and Tammy & Victor visited Beijing for Olympics.  I told myself, I don't care if they got an advantage as long as Mom and I aren't eliminated.  :lol:

But look back at if Brad & Victoria didn't missed that flight or Mark & Michael and Kisha & Jen didn't leave their backpacks behind at the dock in Bangkok, Tammy & Victor would have came in the last place and have to do a Speed Bump task next leg.

Plus, Mom and I got a huge advantage in the finale leg. We lived in Hawaii before so we knew where to go in Maui. Yet, we didn't win so that didn't help anything. Also, it's just funny how the very final challenge was the visual task (I'm a visual person since I'm deaf and I rely on my eyes) and I managed to messed it up. Pretty irony  :lol:

My point is that the race is full of lucks. It doesn't matter if a team got an advantage or not, anything could happens pretty much. Good or Bad.