Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

Ep#2: Which team wishes they were kicked in the face instead of to the curb?

(1/3) > >>

mswood:
1.  Well Jordan & Jeff, what did you think?

2.  How many teams will take the water option?

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week?

4.  Jordan making fun of Caite.  hilarious, or too much?

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock?

AmazingDT:
1.  Well Jordan & Jeff, what did you think? 

Hilarious, When they fly to Argentina Jordan will think they fly to Austraila 

2.  How many teams will take the water option? 

hmmmmmmmmmmm 3

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week? 

Dan and Jordan, Caite and Brent might fly to "Asian Countries" Funny team though

4.  Jordan making fun of Caite.  hilarious, or too much?

HILARIOUS

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock?

Brandy kinda spazzed out, Shawne was knda nevous but i thik they all did a good job

Sailing:

I think they surprised a lot of people by coming in first, but they did a good job and deserved it. The banter between them is how they were on Big Brother. If you liked Jeff and Jordan on that show then you like them even more now. If you were never a fan of them maybe now you will become one.

So far there is only evidence of 2 teams doing it, but I am going to say 4

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week?

Jordan and Daniel

Funny the first time. Annoying the second. Then I wanted him to zip it.

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock?

It was a great thing to see the woman step-up and kick butt. I bet Dana wished she would have done the task instead of Adrain.  :'(

Coutzy:

Still hate them, still want them gone.

There was a water option? See this is what happens when I don't watch the promos

Brent and Caitlen

Hilarious. It's on youtube, she should expect people to quote it to her.

Whats nicer is that they completely rocked it

NoluckBoston:
1.  Well Jordan & Jeff, what did you think?
I don't watch BB, but please don't let them have children. Like Bob Barker always said "spay and neuter your pets"

2.  How many teams will take the water option?

5 and its a guess lol

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week?

Neither.  the first leg has always has a learning curve. Its the next few legs we will see who is dominant.

4.  Jordan making fun of Caite.  hilarious, or too much?

Smart, she must know that others will/are making fun of her. So why not draw attention onto someone else.

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock?

Unless you fell off the line, I think women had the better physical strength for this task. Women have much stronger lower bodies then men. I think this help with the balance and the control of there lower line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version