Author Topic: Elimination Station: Mexico  (Read 3414 times)

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Elimination Station: Mexico
« on: February 15, 2010, 06:36:19 PM »

The frist team arivvies to villa in mexico

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Elimination Station: Mexico
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 06:42:21 PM »
This is already up zach in the video thread and the episode thread...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Elimination Station: Mexico
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 05:25:38 PM »
Although I am no ZacharyBusch fan, I believe that having a specific thread for Destination Station puts us way ahead of any other possible way of accessing this information. My vote is to allow this thread to thrive rather than beating it up. The fact that there is minor one-time duplication can safely be ignored.

Listening to Adrian very carefully multiple times and then running a search for Casa Pedra, Puerto Vallarta, that is the correct name. It is south of the downtown of PV, which is clearly corroborated by the shape of the south coast and the viewing angle from the terrace back to downtown.

Casa Pedro is a pristine Hacienda style Villa located on the south sides, prestigious Santa Barbara street. The Old World craftsmanship, manicured tropical gardens and one of the largest swimming pools in the area, are only a few of the unique amenities offered by this private residence. Not to mention the interior garden courtyard, private in ground Jacuzzi surrounded by tropical plants, partial bay and city views. Throughout the years the owners have added their unique luxury touches to Casa Pedro, but they have always taken special care, to respect the Architectural integrity which shows the moment you cross the thresh hold into the ample entryway.

If you wanted to off a piece of Elimination Station history, it only takes a listing price of $3.2 million to buy Casa Pedra.

Here is a map of part of that south coast: Map of Puerto Vallarta Hotels