Author Topic: S20 Episode 2: It’s Getting the Best of Me  (Read 21211 times)

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
Re: S20 Episode 2: It’s Getting the Best of Me
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2010, 07:56:35 PM »
And with that, Amanda has THREE more valid votes.  :'(

But GREAT Tribal Council!!!
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2010, 08:00:34 PM »
Look like hores lose again next week one of survivor has temper

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2010, 08:04:23 PM »
Look like hores lose again next week one of survivor has temper

We do not know that yet. But I'll say whatever was on the preview

They have the 'Sumo at Sea' challenge. James gets mad, Courtney comments 'Told you you were on the wrong side James' I recall I think Tom says that James is becoming a bit of a bully, Colby tells James to be gentler

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2010, 05:31:09 AM »
The reason why i'm sick and tired of this season, is because... JAMES? I was surprised he was asked back on Micronesia.. let alone an allstars season?

Never liked him. Always an arrogant fool who thought so full of himself.

And now, finally.. the world sees what a piece of.... (insert negative word here) he is.

My dear Steph... you left with your head held high. Everyone i believe thought James was a nutter.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2010, 06:01:37 AM »
Aww man. I hate it that the villains are getting the better of the heroes all the time! And it really seems like no one on the heroes tribe is particularly good at puzzles. Look at how they had the lead in two challenges but totally lost it due to the puzzles. They should have brought back Brett or something.

Surprise surprise, but I'm actually liking Boston Rob! I did ponder why they brought him back AGAIN after his multiple appearances on reality TV. But I'm glad they did, I really love his personality and attitude this season. He doesn't seem that villainous yet, just a hard, hard worker. Admire him for that.

Sad to see Stephenie go. Of course, I wouldn't have loved that Amanda went as well. But I've never liked it when the bullies win. Yeah, James. And to think I liked him the last episode, now he's gone down a lot in my ranks. And Rupert... I have no idea what made him so popular previously, because I find him annoying. Of course, I haven't watched Pearl Islands so I can't judge that but this season, he's annoying.

So for now, I'm totally, TOTALLY rooting for Colby. Love Tom, Amanda, Candice, Cirie, Rob, Parvati as well. And I might actually start rooting for Russell this season.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2010, 07:46:32 AM »
Hey  Y'ALL!!  :lol3:<ode to stephanie!>

At first I thought Rob was faking it! i didn't know what to believe by the editing before the medics showed up.  I'm sure the dehydration took it's toll on him along w/having the flu!  but what a way to turn it around at the challenge!  CONGRATS for stepping up Rob!!

I definitely don't like James right now. I'm not sure why  the others didn't see that he was on the edge and get him out. he's outta his "quiet man" shell now!  do they honestly think  that it would  be just a one time incident.  with next weeks previews( no i refuse to check out the spoilers!! :lol: ) it seems James becomes more aggressive. i bet they will  regret not sending him home.  whether you have the  muscle or not if you  show you are irrational you  become a target!

In a whole i thought it was a good episode!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KrisCe

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2010, 01:11:08 PM »

Surprise surprise, but I'm actually liking Boston Rob! I did ponder why they brought him back AGAIN after his multiple appearances on reality TV. But I'm glad they did, I really love his personality and attitude this season. He doesn't seem that villainous yet, just a hard, hard worker. Admire him for that.

You aren't alone in the liking of Boston Rob... I too am liking him, I think my real problem must have been with his other half Amber.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2010, 08:50:20 PM »

You aren't alone in the liking of Boston Rob... I too am liking him, I think my real problem must have been with his other half Amber.

Problem in Marquesas: Lack of Amber
Problem in All-Stars: Too much Amber
And the reason why he has a better attitude in HvV is because of the balance with the relationship of Amber. <3