Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

Ep#1: Who did it in the Conservatory with the revolver?

(1/7) > >>

mswood:
Well welcome to my very last posting on RFF. 

1.  Without any real footage who do you like?

2.  And more importantly who do you hate?

3.  Since they use public transportation do we get to see a bunch of footage of teams getting to LAX?

chill_sd:
1.  Without any real footage who do you like? The Pious brothers. Piety is a virtue. (And Jordan does bat for our team, Mswood.)

2.  And more importantly who do you hate?  Don't really hate any yet.  I need to see if there are any jerks.

3.  Since they use public transportation do we get to see a bunch of footage of teams getting to LAX?  Probably about 5 mins of teams running around, finding transport, then cut to LAX.  Could be more if a few teams get on the same bus.

Coutzy:
Well welcome to my very last posting on RFF.

1.  Without any real footage who do you like? Jet and Cord and the Mompreneaurs

2.  And more importantly who do you hate? Jefff and Jordan, give somebody else a shot at the million.

3.  Since they use public transportation do we get to see a bunch of footage of teams getting to LAX? Yes. Le sigh.

mswood:
^Well Thank God for that.  Kidding, well kind of....

Hooky:
Well welcome to my very last posting on RFF. What?! Is this your last season?! Tell me it isn't so! :umn:

1.  Without any real footage who do you like? Adrian & Dana, Jet & Cord, Steve & Allison, Jody & Shannon, Louie & Michael, Joseph & Heidi, Monique & Shawne. Long list.

2.  And more importantly who do you hate? Nobody yet, although I won't be surprised if I dislike Jeff & Jordan, Jordan & Daniel, Brent & Caitlin, or Carol & Brandy before the season is over. Or all 4 of them.

3.  Since they use public transportation do we get to see a bunch of footage of teams getting to LAX? Yes, unfortunately. Let's destroy LAX and LA itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version