Author Topic: TARA 4 casting !!  (Read 10395 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TARA 4 casting !!
« on: February 03, 2010, 11:43:32 PM »
Registration is from 5 February to 22 March 2010.

All interested participants are to submit their applications in teams of two, and must be living and/or working in Asia (excluding Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East). All contestants are required to be aged 21 and above, must speak English, as well as possess both a valid international passport and an international driving licence.

How to register?
Entry forms can be downloaded from www.axn-asia.com/tara from 5 February 2010, 9.00am Malaysia time, and need to be sent in together with a 3-minute video to the address stated on the website. All information on the race can be found on www.axn-asia.com/tara, and enquiries can be addressed to Amazing_Race_Asia@axn-asia.com.

All applications must be submitted by 22 March 2010, 6.00pm Malaysia time. There will be strictly no extension after that date, so hurry and sign up now for the most thrilling adventure of your lifetime!

http://voize.my/events/happenings/the-amazing-race-asia-is-back
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 11:03:42 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARA 4 casting!!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 12:28:04 AM »
it was about time :lol:
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 12:07:47 AM »
Registration is from 5 February to 22 March 2010.

All interested participants are to submit their applications in teams of two, and must be living and/or working in Asia (excluding Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East). All contestants are required to be aged 21 and above, must speak English, as well as possess both a valid international passport and an international driving licence.

How to register?
Entry forms can be downloaded from www.axn-asia.com/tara from 5 February 2010, 9.00am Malaysia time, and need to be sent in together with a 3-minute video to the address stated on the website. All information on the race can be found on www.axn-asia.com/tara, and enquiries can be addressed to Amazing_Race_Asia@axn-asia.com.

All applications must be submitted by 22 March 2010, 6.00pm Malaysia time. There will be strictly no extension after that date, so hurry and sign up now for the most thrilling adventure of your lifetime!

http://voize.my/events/happenings/the-amazing-race-asia-is-back

I think they neglected to mention the requirement of modeling agent, connections in AXN Asia and extended background page in IMDb   :neener:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 04:45:43 AM »
if the casting for tar asia is next year during this time, i will be exactly 21 and i will definitely be trying out. lol!

Offline cabioTAR

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 07:38:07 AM »
Malaysia Open Call.

Date: Saturday, 6th March 2010
Venue: North Court of The Spring Shopping Centre, Kuching
Time: Registration starts from 11am

Date: Saturday, 13th March 2010
Venue: Orang Wing LG2 of Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, Petaling Jaya

Date: Sunday, 21st March 2010
Venue: Central Atrium of Queensbay Mall, Penang
LOVE TARA - cabioTAR

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 03:18:17 AM »
The Amazing Race Asia Auditions is coming to Malaysia! February 23, 2010 23 February 2010, Malaysia – You have seen Joe Jer and Zabrina walk away with the grand prize, cheered the Chong sisters on when Vanessa suffered a concussion; and laughed along with actress-heiress team Ida and Tania as they enjoyed the race on their own terms. Team Malaysia has always performed well beyond expectations and this season, you can be the one to race for Malaysia in The Amazing Race Asia (TARA) Season 4!

For the very first time, AXN will be calling for on-the-ground auditions just in Malaysia! These will take place in March for TARA hopefuls in Kuching, Petaling Jaya and Penang. On top of the usual entry submissions, you and your race partner can come with your completed application form in hand and either –

i.) Submit your completed audition video on location OR

ii.) Walk in to our video booth to do up your audition video on the spot OR

iii.) Convince our judging panel in three mins why you should be selected to represent Malaysia! This is a bonus segment on top of your video submission and if you make a striking impression, you might just have that crucial edge over the rest in the eventual shortlist of teams.

All shortlisted participants will be notified from late March after the call for registration ends. Interested participants are to submit their applications in teams of two, and must be living and/or working in Asia (excluding Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East). All contestants are required to be aged 21 and above, must speak English, as well as possess both a valid international passport and an international driving licence.

What’s more, fans will get to meet hunky host Allan Wu, past TARA contestants Vanessa and Pamela Chong, as well as Bernie Chan at the auditions! The long wait for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to race around the world, stops here and now. Grab this chance to test your mettle and fortitude in conquering the challenges which The Amazing Race Asia 4 will bring! We hope to see you at the locations listed below!

i.) Date: Saturday, 6th March 2010
Venue: North Court of The Spring Shopping Centre, Kuching

ii.) Date: Saturday, 13th March 2010
Venue: Orange Wing LG2 of Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, Petaling Jaya

iii.) Date: Sunday, 21st March 2010
Venue: Central Atrium of Queensbay Mall, Penang

Can’t make it for the auditions? Send in your entry form via snail mail!

Registration is from 5 February to 22 March 2010. Entry forms can be downloaded from www.axn-asia.com/tara from 5 February 2010, 9.00am Singapore time, and need to be sent in together with a 3-minute video to the address stated on the website. All information on the race can be found on www.axn-asia.com/tara, and enquiries can be addressed to Amazing_Race_Asia@axn-asia.com.

All applications must be submitted by 22 March 2010, 6.00pm Singapore time. There will be strictly no extension after that date, so hurry and sign up now for the most thrilling adventure of your lifetime!

The Amazing Race Asia 4 is sponsored by Sony Electronics Asia Pacific, Caltex, Axiata Group and supported by Tourism Malaysia.

http://www.axn-asia.com/news/amazing-race-asia-auditions-coming-malaysia
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline cabioTAR

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 06:21:11 AM »
"Now, one thing I realized from meeting the crowd was that there is this misconception that you have to be "famous" to sign up for the race.  Well, I am here to lay to rest that this is totally UNTRUE and You do NOT have to be Famous!  In fact, if you happen to take the time to analyze the teams from previous seasons of The Amazing Race Asia, you will discover that most of them are "normal" people.  And I hope this is one more reason to get your excited and motivated to sign up with someone for the race!"

http://www.alivenotdead.com/allanwu

By Allan ...

LOVE TARA - cabioTAR

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 07:01:40 AM »
I love Allan...but actions speak louder than words. :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 05:26:25 AM »
"Now, one thing I realized from meeting the crowd was that there is this misconception that you have to be "famous" to sign up for the race.  Well, I am here to lay to rest that this is totally UNTRUE and You do NOT have to be Famous!  In fact, if you happen to take the time to analyze the teams from previous seasons of The Amazing Race Asia, you will discover that most of them are "normal" people.  And I hope this is one more reason to get your excited and motivated to sign up with someone for the race!"

http://www.alivenotdead.com/allanwu

By Allan ...

Melody.. Henry.. Bernie.. all the mactors... Ida.. Tania... Marc...

Errrrr???????????????????????

Offline cabioTAR

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 03:52:03 AM »
Last Call for The Amazing Race Asia 4! March 17, 2010

17 March 2010, Singapore – Good news for all The Amazing Race Asia (TARA) hopefuls who are trying to make the mad rush for the close of entry submissions! We are extending the deadline from 22 March to 31 March 2010, due to numerous repeated requests from the public for more time to prepare their videos. After a long wait for the arrival of Season 4, viewers are responding overwhelmingly, with over 20,000 application forms downloaded till date.

Interested participants are to submit their applications in teams of two, and must be living and/or working in Asia (excluding Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East). All contestants are required to be aged 21 and above, must speak English, as well as possess both a valid international passport and an international driving licence. Grab this chance to test your mettle and fortitude in conquering the challenges which The Amazing Race Asia 4 will bring!

How to Register?
Entry forms can be downloaded from www.axn-asia.com/tara and need to be sent in together with a 3-minute video to the address stated on the website. All information on the race can be found on www.axn-asia.com/tara, and enquiries can be addressed to Amazing_Race_Asia@axn-asia.com. Remember, all applications must be submitted by 31 March 2010, 6.00pm Singapore time!
LOVE TARA - cabioTAR

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 08:25:42 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline slayton

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 05:43:20 PM »
I agree with Allan, to a degree, about the "famous" versus "normal" argument.

Just being an actor/model/entertainment personality doesn't mean that that person is "famous."

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2010, 07:18:15 AM »
AXN this morning issued a statement that the deadline for Amazing Race Asia 4 Application is March 29.

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2010, 07:36:44 AM »
very confusing indeed, so the deadline is March 29th or March 31st
AXN this morning issued a statement that the deadline for Amazing Race Asia 4 Application is March 29.
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2010, 11:34:42 AM »
India casting calls!

http://www.axn-india.com/tara
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 01:05:20 PM »
 :lol: FWIW, here's a story about the Penang auditions for TARA 4  :snicker:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 01:25:50 PM »
According to that, the new deadline is March 31.

Thanks Boingo!
RFF's Golden Rule: