The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Ranking the Teams -- A basis for comparing all teams (TAR 1 - 33)

<< < (55/76) > >>

theschnauzers:
Final leaderboard trends of the season after leg 11:

Leaderboard Trends After 11 Legs:

--- Code: ---Team...............This Leg (11)..Last Leg (10)...Prior Leg (9)...Prior Leg (8)..Trend

Dave - Connor 1 1 1 4 steady
Brendon - Rachel 3 2 4 1 unclear
Caroline - Jennifer 2 4 5 5 rising

Leo - Jamal --- eliminated
Jet - Cord eliminated
Herb - Nate eliminated
John - Jessica eliminated
Margie - Luke eliminated
Joey - Meghan eliminated
Mark - Mallory eliminated
Natalie - Nadiya eliminated

--- End code ---
[/size]

theschnauzers:
look for the updated ranking of all teams within a few days; as the list gets longer, it takes a little more time each season to keep it all in line. :)

theschnauzers:
The list has now been updated to include the season 24 all star teams with their final leg placement averages.

Assuming season 25 is all new teams and new Racers, we will have a total of 510 (!) Racers at the end of that season next December.

Connor and Dave enter the list as winners, with the fourth best average placement ever, just behind Eric-Jeremy (season 9), Rachel-Dave (season 20) and Meghan-Cheyne (season 15).

theschnauzers:
I'm sorry for not during the leg to leg leaderboard trends this season; things got a little crazy in RL, and by the time I could have we were close to the end of TAR 25.

I will be updating the Opening Post with TAR 25 either over the weekend or during Christmas week. That takes a little work to make sure everything is coded correctly and the paragraph breaks after every ten teams is correct.

theschnauzers:
Season 25 has been added to the opening post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version