Author Topic: Ep#2: Which team wishes they were kicked in the face instead of to the curb?  (Read 6375 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
1.  Well Jordan & Jeff, what did you think?

2.  How many teams will take the water option?

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week?

4.  Jordan making fun of Caite.  hilarious, or too much?

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 10:10:59 PM by mswood »

AmazingDT

1.  Well Jordan & Jeff, what did you think? 

Hilarious, When they fly to Argentina Jordan will think they fly to Austraila 

2.  How many teams will take the water option? 

hmmmmmmmmmmm 3

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week? 

Dan and Jordan, Caite and Brent might fly to "Asian Countries" Funny team though

4.  Jordan making fun of Caite.  hilarious, or too much?

HILARIOUS

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock?

Brandy kinda spazzed out, Shawne was knda nevous but i thik they all did a good job

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member

I think they surprised a lot of people by coming in first, but they did a good job and deserved it. The banter between them is how they were on Big Brother. If you liked Jeff and Jordan on that show then you like them even more now. If you were never a fan of them maybe now you will become one.

So far there is only evidence of 2 teams doing it, but I am going to say 4

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week?

Jordan and Daniel

Funny the first time. Annoying the second. Then I wanted him to zip it.

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock?

It was a great thing to see the woman step-up and kick butt. I bet Dana wished she would have done the task instead of Adrain.  :'(

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?

Still hate them, still want them gone.

There was a water option? See this is what happens when I don't watch the promos

Brent and Caitlen

Hilarious. It's on youtube, she should expect people to quote it to her.

Whats nicer is that they completely rocked it

NoluckBoston

I don't watch BB, but please don't let them have children. Like Bob Barker always said "spay and neuter your pets"

2.  How many teams will take the water option?

5 and its a guess lol

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week?

Neither.  the first leg has always has a learning curve. Its the next few legs we will see who is dominant.

4.  Jordan making fun of Caite.  hilarious, or too much?

Smart, she must know that others will/are making fun of her. So why not draw attention onto someone else.

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock?

Unless you fell off the line, I think women had the better physical strength for this task. Women have much stronger lower bodies then men. I think this help with the balance and the control of there lower line.

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
Let me watch the second episode before judging them.

2.  How many teams will take the water option? What water option?

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week? B&C.

4.  Jordan making fun of Caite.  hilarious, or too much? Too much in the end! Tone it down a bit, man.

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock? Rocking!

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'm impressed. I always knew Jeff had a good head on his shoulders, but Jordan can't even tell time, so...

I'll guess 6.

Daniel & Jordan.  Caite's smart streak may have run it's course.

Hilarious for now.  But I may snap if Jordan says, "SsaaNaapp!" one more time.

Awesome, some real Grrl power on display.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
1.  Well Jordan & Jeff, what did you think?  I really, really want to hate them.  But so far, I like them.

2.  How many teams will take the water option? 3

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week? Brent & Caite (another team I didn't expect to like at all, but so far...)

4.  Jordan making fun of Caite.  hilarious, or too much?  Hilarious, but Jordan a little camp goes a long way.

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock?  I loved this.  While it logical seems to play more to a women's strength.  It is the type of task that often the men perform.  So great, great job.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
1.  Well Jordan & Jeff, what did you think? Before I was annoyed about their presence (because I loathe stunt casting). Now based on their personalities and dynamic I'm indifferent. I think we should stop giving them so much more attention than the other teams, because, like them or hate them, there are in fact other teams to talk about. And to the one person who said in the poll that they will be eliminated, I would laugh my head off if they fell from first to last just like Alison & Donny did. Then we wouldn't have to talk about them all day long for no good reason. :lol3:

2.  How many teams will take the water option? I'll go with 4.

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week? Dan & Jordan.

4.  Jordan making fun of Caite.  Hilarious, or too much? Hilarious as long as he doesn't do it anymore. I'm sure he wasn't the only one doing it on Leg 1.

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock? Twas fun, although who does the Roadblock really doesn't matter a great deal to me as long as my favorite teams choose the right team member to do it.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 12:47:21 AM by J-Squeeze »
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
They look good, why do you guys hate them so much?

2.  How many teams will take the water option? On evidence, 2

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week? Neither

4.  Jordan making fun of Caite.  hilarious, or too much? Didn't see that one, so no comment

Fun to watch

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
1.  Well Jordan & Jeff, what did you think? I like them! If I'm in the US and have watched BB, I may like them more!

2.  How many teams will take the water option? Why are you asking me? Am I there in the race? JOKE! -- 3 Perhaps?

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week? I hate both of them, so I think they better be at the bottom, with Dan and Jordan ahead of the lack-of-life Brent and Caite.

4.  Jordan making fun of Caite.  hilarious, or too much? HILARIOUS! :lol3:

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock? Girls FTW!
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
1.  Well Jordan & Jeff, what did you think?  Kind of mixed.  On the one hand, they did a great job coming in first!  On the other hand -- Jordan needs to watch Carmen Sandiego and learn about geography!

2.  How many teams will take the water option?  3.

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week?  Brent & Caitie -- as long as they follow the clues from here on!

4.  Jordan making fun of Caite.  hilarious, or too much?  Hilarious the first time.  Afterwards -- too much~

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock?  Very nice!  If Dana had done it, she & Adrian would still be around.

Bye-bye, Jodi & Shannon -- one leg later than maybe they should have gone out!

Belle Book

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
1.  Well Jordan & Jeff, what did you think? Elsewhere, somebody said that they will win the first three legs and then be eliminated (a la Rob & Amber) and that's what I'm thinking, too.

2.  How many teams will take the water option? I have no idea, as I am never good at guessing how many teams will do each Detour.

3.  Out of the two teams that received penalties last week, which do you think will finish better this week? Brent & Caite. I think they showed that they were strong competitors last week, even though they are now seventh. Dan & Jordan are bugging me.

4.  Jordan making fun of Caite.  hilarious, or too much? It was good when he did it to his teammate, but doing it to the other teams was pushing on the line of rudeness.

5.  And how nice was it to see the women step up and really handle that roadblock? Awesome, Monique & Shawne were second last week, and I hope they win a leg, soon.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥