TAR 16: Steve Smith and Allie Smith--Father/Daughter

(1/9) > >>

georgiapeach:
Steve and Allison

Father/Daughter

Steve Smith
Hometown: Encinitas, Calif.
Connection to your Teammate: Father
Current Occupation: Professional Baseball Coach (Cleveland Indians), World Series Champion Coach (2008 Philadelphia Phillies)
Pet peeve about your teammate: She's a very talented person but occasionally lacks the confidence in her God-given abilities
Favorite Hobbies: Golfing, swimming and working out
Achievements: Getting my degree, getting married, having my kids and winning the World Series
Lifelong to do List: Continue to enjoy life
If I could switch places with someone: My son Garrett who is living the good life in college
Role Model/Hero: My Mom and Dad who are still living life to the fullest
What are you passionate about? My family
What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would treat each of my family members and friends to something special
People would be surprised to learn: It took me 20 years in professional baseball before I finally made it to the big leagues
Favorite place you have ever visited: Encinitas. That's why I live here
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Not getting lost because we tend to get lost in our own neighborhood
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Making memories with my daughter that will last forever

Allie Smith
Hometown: Encinitas, Calif.
Connection to your Teammate: Daughter
Current Occupation: Marketing
Pet peeve about your teammate: He’s always late and likes to embarrass me
Favorite Hobbies: Traveling, dancing and golf
Achievements: Receiving my B.A. from Pepperdine University in Public Relations
Lifelong to do List: Find a job that I'm passionate about, create new adventures every day, get married and have a family
If I could switch places with someone: Phil Keoghan. Talk about a job I'd be passionate about
Role Model/Hero: My parents. My mom is the backbone of our family and such a strong woman. My Dad encourages me to pursue my dreams everyday
What are you passionate about? My relationship with God, Pepperdine, baseball, golf, dance, traveling the world, spending time with family and friends and fantasy football
What would you do if you won the million dollars? Do some traveling and invest it for my future
People would be surprised to learn: My father is a World Series-winning professional baseball coach, but during the only year I played baseball (8th grade) I made it to first base once and was promptly picked off
Favorite place you have ever visited: Malibu -- I have amazing memories there
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together:  Not having mom around. She does everything for us
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To meet all kinds of people around the world and have tons of fun with my Dad.  I’m planning to have THE AMAZING RACE theme song as the Father/Daughter dance at my wedding

Kiwi Jay:
They are so cute. My favourite Father/Daughter yet by far!

David:
This TAR cast is really like an all-stars: this season I can find many of my fave teams!! I'm also loving them, and just hope they can do even better than Gary & Matt. F5?

RealityFanWA:

--- Quote from: DavidMV on January 24, 2010, 09:50:37 AM ---This TAR cast is really like an all-stars: this season I can find many of my fave teams!! I'm also loving them, and just hope they can do even better than Gary & Matt. F5?

--- End quote ---

I agree...I'm a big sports fan and so it's nice to see David on the show because I remember when the Cards won it all!!

Hooky:
These two seem like they will be fun to watch! Can't wait to see Steve make friends with all the younger racers. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version