Monique Pryor
Hometown: West Orange, N.J.
Connection to your Teammate: Friend
Current Occupation: Mom/Attorney
Pet peeve about your teammate: She will go to great lengths for a bargain
Favorite Hobbies: Going to the spa, dancing with friends and spinning
Achievements: Having my kids and passing the New York Bar
Lifelong To Do List: Travel the world
If I could switch places with someone: I wouldn't. I'm very content with my life.
Role Model/Hero: Suze Orman, Tina Turner
What are you passionate about? Empowering women
What would you do if you won the million dollars? Buy my husband a membership to a golf club and save for my kids' education
People would be surprised to learn: I love to travel, but I get nervous during turbulence
Favorite place you have ever visited: Nairobi, Kenya (the Masai Mara)
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Following each others lead
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Pushing myself beyond my physical and mental limitations

Shawne Morgan
Hometown: Bowie, Md.
Connection to your Teammate: Friend
Current Occupation: Mom/Attorney
Pet peeve about your teammate: When she says I’m acting like her mom
Favorite Hobbies: Traveling, connecting with other women looking to grow a business and living life to the fullest
Achievements: My growing relationship with God, passing the New York Bar exam, giving birth to my kids, marrying my husband, creating a successful wellness business and helping others earn additional income
Lifelong to do List: Raise my kids to be dynamic, kind and inspiring individuals, create generational wealth and visit every continent with my husband
If I could switch places with someone: Michelle Obama
Role Model/Hero: Marian Wright Edelman (champion for Children's rights)
What are you passionate about? My family, becoming a better person, creating generational wealth
What would you do if you won the million dollars? Pay off my law school debt, help my grandparents and invest in real estate
People would be surprised to learn: I'm uncomfortable with too much attention on me
Favorite place you have ever visited: Salvador, Bahia
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Knowing when to move on to the next challenge
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Pushing myself to another level and to help other moms/women step out of the box and take risks

Paron:
They could be Lyn & Karlyn 2.0 and go really far, or Monica & Sheree 2.0 and go out really early.

Time will tell.

ImANewUser:
Attorney moms! :funny:

I'll defo be rooting for these two. <3333

David:
Love'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope they are good racers!

georgiapeach:
Busy  Mompreneur Shawne runs two businesses, here are her links to those to share:

www.shawnemorgan.com & www.itsyours.net

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version