Author Topic: TAR 16: Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder--Newly Dating  (Read 76703 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: TAR 16: Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder--Newly Dating
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2010, 02:57:48 AM »
Jeff and Jordan will be in Vegas the weekend of the TAR16 season premiere. They will be doing a chat on RealPlayer SuperPass @6pm on 2/14 prior to the TAR16 season premiere.

Jeff apparently has lots going on for him, he has four agents and will be in LA at the end of Feb for meetings and such.

Jeff and Jordan will be doing the Baub Show first week of March.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2010, 11:22:46 AM »
Jeff and Jordan on 'The Amazing Race': 'It's a totally different game'

Apparently, it took CBS all of three days after the Big Brother 11 finale last September to approach Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder about competing in the 16th edition of The Amazing Race, which premieres Feb. 14. Despite attempts by fans to blow the lid off their latest endeavor, Lloyd and Schroeder couldn’t talk about their participation until now — and they’re not ashamed to admit they’ve watched about as much AR as they have BB. Which is to say, they almost never tuned in before agreeing to hit the race course. “We thought we were going to coast through it like BB, you know, like ‘oh we never saw this before’ and Jordan is like, ‘I never watched BB so I can do this, too,’” Schroeder tells EW. “But it’s a totally different game.”

Ya think? The couple can’t give discuss specifics, though Lloyd recalls having some concerns about the show’s physical demands. “I don’t like to work out. Everybody knows that. If I work out one day, I want to see results and so yeah I was worried,” she says. “Though I was more so worried about having to eat a bug or something. I would rather Jeff eat a bug than me.” When asked if the two ever got hurt, Schroeder would only say, “We are in perfect health right now.”

And apparently, so is their relationship. Though the couple definitely had their share of spats on the course, Schroeder insists their bond remains strong. “To throw a couple into a stressful situation like this, you are going to see different sides to both people,” says Schroeder. “We definitely didn’t stray from who we are. We got along, we got through it and we’re still together. It made us stronger, I think.” And now their goal is to eventually end up in the same state. Lloyd has since moved back to North Carolina, where she resumed her job as a receptionist at a hair salon, while Schroeder is back in Chicago, Ill. where he returned to his sales gig in advertising (the couple made a brief appearance on CBS’ The Bold and the Beautiful in October). “This is the longest we’ve gone without being together,” says Schroeder. “One of us has to move … I’m not saying anyone’s getting engaged though, anything like that.”

For more on Lloyd and Schroeder’s participation in Amazing Race, pick up the next issue of Entertainment Weekly – on stands Friday.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/02/03/amazing-race-jeff-jordan/

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2010, 11:43:49 AM »
Oooh Nice article!!

For those wishing to discuss it, please remember that the racer's threads are SPOILER FREE. :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2010, 02:00:24 PM »

The former Big Brother 11 contestants and couple are back at it again on The Amazing Race 16, and not much has changed because she still can’t tell time. “There were moments like my asking what time we have to be there and her refusing to learn what ‘a quarter till’ is,” Jeff Schroeder told EW.com “A third grader knows what ‘a quarter till’ is. Can you learn it? Maybe in the next couple of days?” And the two of them aren’t doing much on-camera canoodling. “We’re not being so lovey-dovey, which is what everybody wants us to be,” says Jordan Lloyd. “There was one point when I was mad at him and he was mad at me. He was ready to strangle me.”

http://www.realitytvrave.com/2010/02/jeff-and-jordan-talk-amazing-race.html
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 02:08:02 PM by Sailing »

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2010, 03:46:49 PM »
Thanks for the story of Jeff and Jordan. It's nice that they have returned to their home states but keep their relationship intact and hopefully eventually move to the same state. I can't wait to see how they do on AR...hopefully better than Allison and Donny haha...

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2010, 12:17:12 PM »
Someone tweeted today that there are an article of the J's in the newest issue of The National Enquirer on page 38. I do subscribe to that but haven't gotten the new issue yet. Does anybody have it yet? Mine probably will arrive in the mail tomorrow. The mail didn't go yesterday due to the blizzard (got 24 inches in my area).

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 10:25:55 AM »
J's interview with TV Guide....

Amazing Race's Jeff and Jordan: We Fought A Lot

While many Amazing Race contestants wait months — sometimes years — to get selected for the globe-trotting reality series, Big Brother sweethearts Jeff Schroeder, 31, and Jordan Lloyd, 23, only had to wait days. "Just a couple days after Big Brother ended, production came up to us and asked if we were interested in doing Amazing Race," Jordan, who won Big Brother 11 last summer (Jeff won fan favorite), told TVGuide.com. "We didn't hesitate. We were like, 'Yeah, we'll do it!' I don't really travel that much, and I know that I probably would never go to another country by myself, so I knew it would be something fun to do." See what else we can expect from the couple this season, and what it will take for them to do another show. The Amazing Race 16 premieres Sunday at 8/7c.

TVGuide.com: You started dating while you were on Big Brother. Were you worried about how the Race would affect your relationship?
Jeff: Meeting right before it, I don't think it affected anything. It was kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing when they asked us. We just got off of Big Brother and that was a whole whirlwind, but it was definitely a good decision.

TVGuide.com: Teams tend to fight a lot on the Race. Did you have that problem?
Jeff: [Laughs] There was definitely a lot more bickering on the Race than there was on Big Brother, just because that it's a more stressful show. Big Brother — you're laying around in the yard all day by the pool. It gets stressful once or twice a week. On Amazing Race, you're stressed out the whole time, so obviously there's going to be more bickering and more arguing. But in the long run, it brought us closer together instead of tearing us apart.
Jordan: You're going to see some bickering! Jeff throws some jabs here and there. There were times I wanted to shoot him so bad and times where he wanted to strangle me, but we got through it.

TVGuide.com: Are you worried about how you might come across or be edited here?
Jordan: I thought we acted exactly the same as we did on Big Brother. The only thing is we bickered more, but I don't think we'll look any different.
Jeff: I think we'll look a little different. We'll look a little bit more normal. I think we came off almost too normal on Big Brother because we got along so well, so this will bring us back to reality. Every couple fights, so it makes us more normal in the end.

TVGuide.com: Big Brother is a mental game, and Amazing Race is more physical. How did you approach it?
Jeff: We approached it as just be ourselves, do our best, and hope for the best. Have no regrets, you know? I can't get into specifics, but certain tasks, I was very proud of Jordan. As much as we bicker, there were times I was extremely proud of Jordan and we really got along. I think the hardest thing for me was getting over me and Jordan working together in a stressful situation. I don't think any task was harder than that.
Jordan: Yeah, we learned we can never do business together!

TVGuide.com: Did the other contestants know who you were, and did they hold that against you?
Jordan: I think, like, one or two knew who we were. I don't think anybody else did, or if they did, they didn't say anything until the Race started. Then they were like, "Oh, you were on Big Brother?" And we were like, "Yeah."
Jeff: I think, early on, I don't know what it was because I can't speak for other people if they held a grudge or were jealous, but it seemed like other teams weren't working with us. However, maybe that was just in my head. I don't know what their thinking was, but I felt that way. As teams got to know us, I think they were more willing to work with us. I think, early on, it was tough for them to be friends with us.

TVGuide.com: Are you still dating long-distance?
Jordan: Yeah, we just got Skype, so it's easier to talk to each other.
Jeff: I think this is the longest it's been that we haven't been together. We were with each other all the time, obviously through Big Brother and Amazing Race. Almost every other weekend, if not every weekend, we were together since we met on Big Brother. It kind of sucks, but it's kind of good right now because we're getting back to our old lives. Settle out from the shows and get back into the groove. Then we'll take it from there.

TVGuide.com: What would you do with the $1 million?
Jordan: Probably get a beach house. I love being at the beach. That's really it. I don't know. After Big Brother, I got to buy a townhouse, so I'd want a little vacation house too, because I'm only three hours from Myrtle Beach.
Jeff: Strangely enough, I'd probably do a little more traveling myself. On the show, when you're racing, you don't get the chance to stop and really absorb the culture, so I'd definitely want to travel more.

TVGuide.com: You've been on Big Brother, The Bold and the Beautiful and The Amazing Race. Are you taking over CBS shows?
Jordan: [Laughs] No. I think this is the last reality show I want to do.
Jeff: So if someone right now got on the phone and said, "Jeff and Jordan, you can have your own show on CBS," you'd say "Nah, probably not"?
Jordan: Well, if it was me and you, I'd probably do it, but not something else. We're a package deal!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Races-Jeff-1014797.aspx

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2010, 04:50:27 PM »
Thanks for all the updates!! You do a good job RealityFreakWill and georgiapeach too hehe

Offline kimj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2010, 03:48:10 PM »
i can't wait to see jeff and jordan sunday night!!!!

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2010, 08:01:42 PM »
http://ow.ly/16VY2

AU Grad to Compete on 'The Amazing Race 16'

AURORA, Ill. — A suburban Chicago man and Aurora University graduate will be among contestants vying for $1 million when "The Amazing Race 16" premieres on CBS at 7 p.m. Sunday (Feb. 14).
Jeff Schroeder, 31, of Park Ridge, a 2001 AU marketing graduate and three-year Spartan defensive back football player, with girlfriend Jordan Lloyd of Charlotte, N.C., will be among 11 two-person teams kicking off Amazing Race on Valentine's Day.
The race starts in Los Angeles, heads to Chile, and visits eight countries on five continents before reaching the finish line in Las Vegas.
Schroeder and Lloyd met as housemates on last summer's "Big Brother" show and became a couple after the series wrapped up.
When he's not appearing on reality shows, he sells radio advertising for an organization that places ads at stations across the nation.
He was selected for "The Amazing Race" by auditioning in a Chicago open casting call.
Schroeder said meeting Lloyd on Big Brother led to their becoming a couple in July, and later being selected for The Amazing Race. "Seeing the world as a couple, and overcoming ups and downs to have a stronger relationship at the end was the highlight of my experience," he said.
According to Schroeder, there were "lots of" fun times on the "The Amazing Race." "It was a roller coaster of good and bad experiences, from the depths to the top of the world. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat."
The biggest surprise, he said, was the difference in "Big Brother" and "The Amazing Race." "Big Brother was like running a marathon," Schroeder said. "The Amazing Race was like a 100-yard dash. I learned I wasn't prepared for it, and it's tougher than it looks. In addition to the physical endurance required, it's not easy competing and getting along with your partner."
"The Amazing Race" was a global classroom the contestant said. "I learned I need to tone down my competitive nature, and to be not so harsh with my partner. But I wish she would kick up her competitive nature a notch. The race taught me how to travel the world and experience different languages and deal with people."
Schroeder reflected on his AU experiences that helped him in "The Amazing Race." "College dorm life prepared me for "Big Brother," "The Amazing Race," and life in general," he said. "I learned that life is a mix of bad and good experiences. In college and on both shows, I learned I had to get along with many people."
AU football coaches made the most lasting impressions on him Schroeder said. He listed Jim Scott, head coach; Vince McMahon, special teams coach; and Jon Cooper, defensive coordinator. "Coach Scott I remember for teaching lessons not only in football but living a successful life. I still talk with former coaches and teammates on occasion," Schroeder said.
According to Schroeder, his AU academic and athletic experiences prepared him for the business world. Originally an education major at AU, he switched to marketing. "Several professors in the Dunham School of Business convinced me that my outgoing personality was more suited to sales than teaching," Schroeder concluded.
Schroeder's brothers, Eric and Scott, reside in Aurora and Naperville, respectively.
Founded in 1893, Aurora University is an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning. About 4,000 degree-seeking students are enrolled each year on the university's Illinois and Wisconsin campuses. The university is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association to award degrees at the baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral levels.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2010, 08:19:42 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2010, 09:20:36 AM »
Jeff & Jordan: Up next, our own reality show!

CBS doesn't typically allow cross-pollution between their reality shows -- you'll never see "Survivor's" Russell on "Undercover Boss." But every now and then, the network sees something special in a duo (like Rob & Amber) brought together by fate (or the CBS casting department) and gives them another chance to go for the gold.

Such is the case with Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd. This Sunday the "Big Brother XI" sweethearts will trade their slop passes for passports when "The Amazing Race" waves its green flag on another exciting season. And since I was straight up obsessed with these two for the last half of 2009, I had a million questions.

Are you still together? Why come back to reality TV? Did Jeff ever take Jordan on that Hawaiian vacation he won on "BB"? Turns out, I'm not the only one.

PopWrap: Catch us up on what you've been doing since "Big Brother" ended.
Jeff Schroeder: Everything's good with me and Jordan. We've seen each other a lot since "Big Brother" and doing this show let us be together more since we both still live in different cities. So right now we're just taking it day by day.

PW: How does it work with being so far apart?
Jeff: She likes to Skype, so we do that all the time.

PW: So when I asked my readers what they wanted to know about you two, the overwhelming question was, did they go on the Hawaii trip together. So, did you?
Jeff: Man, everyone loves that question! We didn't go to Hawaii -- but we're planning a trip to Antigua, which I think trumps Hawaii anyway. We're gonna stay in a tiki hut.

PW: Is that the number one question you're asked by fans?
Jordan Lloyd: People love that question.
Jeff: Also, "are you guys still together?" But they'll ask it when I'm standing right next it her, so that's a weird one.
Jordan: People also ask if there will be a Jeff and Jordan show.

PW: Will there be one?
Jeff: I don't have the answer to that ... but we are still together and didn't go to Hawaii [laughs].

PW: What made you sign up for another reality show?
Jordan: I wanted to do "The Amazing Race" because I've never traveled and knew I wouldn't just up and go to another country by myself. I knew it would be the experience of a lifetime and I'm so glad I got to do it with Jeff.
Jeff: My passion is traveling, so it was a no-brainer for me when I was approached to go around the world with Jordan.

PW: Have you guys gone back and watched "BB?"
Jeff: I haven't. But Jordan has.
Jordan: I haven't watched everything, I've seen a lot. But it made me mad. I couldn't believe I was so naive about certain people. Especially when they showed what people were saying in the diary room. It was like, "oooh, that's what they were saying about me!"

PW: I ask because they certainly showed both of you having a lot of blonde moments, so do you think other racers underestimated you because of that?
Jeff: I don't know how many other teams even knew who we were at the start. Some also might not want to have admitted they did. But eventually our personalities came out and the teams became more receptive to working with us and being our friends.

PW: Was that a strategy, working with other teams?
Jordan: We were open to working with other teams if they were willing to work with us. In the beginning we felt very shut out by the other teams.
Jeff: I don't know if we put out a bad vibe or they were jealous, but ...
Jordan: It didn't feel like they wanted to work with us. So we just decided to work on our own and not worry about them.
Jeff: It was the same way in the "BB" house, we depended on each other and didn't need anyone else. We were used to people not wanting to work with us after "BB," but we would have liked a little help along the way.

PW: When you guys were on the starting line, did any of the teams intimidate you?
Jordan: Mike and Lou are big guys!
Jeff: They look intimidating, but you can't focus on that. You never know what's coming and size could be their downfall. I get into a weird mentality where I'm really worry about myself since I'm my biggest obstacle in a lot of cases.

PW: Was there one country you were hoping to visit on this "Race"?
Jeff: I've always wanted to go to Australia.
Jordan: I'd say Scotland.
Jeff: Man, she just pulled that one out of nowhere!
Jordan: [laughs] I didn't really care, I just wanted to go somewhere different.

PW: Compare the two shows: which is harder?
Jordan: They're hard in such different ways.
Jeff: "Big Brother" is like running a long race, "Amazing Race" is like doing a lot of super stressful sprints.
Jordan: I'd say working together on the race was harder for me. Jeff gets so mad at me sometimes.

PW: So do you think this is your last reality show, or might you pop up on "Survivor"?
Jeff: I'd like to make a guest appearance on "Man vs. wild." I love that guy!
Jordan: I wouldn't do any other shows ... unless it was a Jeff & Jordan show! It probably won't happen though.
Jeff: Anything is possible!

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogspopwrapjeff_jordan_everyone_asks_about_20OOsGfCSLPOpZf15ekcsN

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2010, 03:32:25 PM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2010, 07:16:11 PM »
Thanks Will!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2010, 08:36:08 PM »
Jeff and Jordan at the meet and greet earlier today at Bally's in Las Vegas

courtesy of jejo.com
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 08:49:48 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2010, 08:47:57 PM »
Looks like Jordan might have some new bangs!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2010, 08:58:29 PM »
Another picture of the J's with a fan at the meet and greet. See Jordan's new hairstyle and color.

courtesy of jejo.com

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2010, 09:03:01 PM »
I am looking for a link to the J's live chat tomorrow night from Vegas prior to the premiere of TAR. I think it will be played on SuperPass too so anybody that has it might want to check for advertising on RP about it. I think it starts at 6pm EST. I'll update here once I find the link/info about it.  

UPDATE:

www.liveatthestudio.com

also will be playing on RealPlayer SuperPass

the time is 9pm PST/12am EST right after TAR is done airing on the west coast.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 09:15:26 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2010, 10:00:29 AM »
I love this picture of Jeff and Jordan from yesterday...

courtesy of jejo.com

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2010, 02:51:09 PM »
I love Jordan's new haircut.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2010, 12:13:53 AM »
Article from People about the J's

Big Brother’s Jeff and Jordan Take On The Amazing Race

They capped off their inexplicable run on Big Brother with Jordan Lloyd emerging as the season 11 champ and Jeff Schroeder taking home the prize as America’s Favorite Player. But before the ink was even dry on their BB checks, America’s reality sweethearts signed on to compete in the 16th edition of CBS’s The Amazing Race, which starts Feb. 14. With 11 other teams, eight countries and five continents standing between them and the ultimate prize, the couple who hadn’t even had a chance to take a vacation together faced a whole new set of obstacles. Jeff, 31, and Jordan, 22, sat down with PEOPLE to talk about their new challenge. – Reagan Alexander

Were you fans of the Amazing Race before signing on?
Jordan: It’s kind of funny. I’ve been part of two reality shows and I had never watched either one before. I had to YouTube it, just like I did with Big Brother and figure out what everything meant, like ‘detour,’ ‘roadblock’, and all that other stuff.
Jeff: I had watched it a couple of times, but I wasn’t a die-hard fan.

Did your experience together on BB help you, or hurt you?
Jeff: I think it helped us, and played to our strengths. I’m sure that brothers and sisters, or mothers and daughters had issues after a week of being together non-stop. What was a strain on other teams was a positive for us; we didn’t have to worry about being together all of the time, we were already use to it.

Did traveling together put too much strain on you two, or do you think that it actually made you stronger?
Jeff: It was definitely a strain…
Jordan: (interrupting) I think it made us stronger!
Jeff: (laughs) Let me finish. It was definitely a strain on the relationship, but it definitely made us stronger. The fact that we went through the hard times that we did is a testament to our relationship. This show really pushed us to the max, and it was tough, but we’re still a couple, we’re still here, and it show’s a lot that we’re still together.

Do you think you two are lucky that you made it through this without going for each other’s throats?
Jordan: (laughs) I think the main problem was that I was too laid back about things, because I’m not that competitive, and Jeff is so competitive. We didn’t really meet in the middle, so it went from one extreme to another.
Jeff: I need to turn it down, and she needs to turn it up, (laughs) but there were moments when I did want to strangle her, and I’m sure there were times where she wanted to kill me.

Was there ever a point where things got so hard that you two almost threw in the towel?
Jeff: There was one point, but as much as we joke around about strangling each other, and argue, we were never, ever going to throw in the towel. We were never going to quit by any means. I don’t think it was ever an option for either one of us.
Jordan: Yeah, but it was the only time though. It was the worst ever, and I was about to cry but I didn’t want to look like a baby.

If you had a choose between slop for a month, and a Race food challenge, which would you take?
Jordan: I’d eat slop. Before we went in, I told Jeff that I would do all the height challenges, because he’s kind of scared of heights, but that he had to eat all of the gross stuff. I can’t stand anything fishy, or oily, and I can’t eat a bug, and I know that Jeff will do it.
Jeff: I would take care of eating weird stuff, but if there was something that had to be jumped off of,(laughs) it was going to be Jordan.

You two went from being locked in a house for three months with a bunch of lunatics to traversing 5 continents and eight countries in a race against other cutthroat teams. Are you two just gluttons for punishment?
Jeff: (laughs) No, but I look at it as an amazing story, how Jordan and I met, and how things have been working out between us. It’s definitely something to tell the grandkids type of story, and hopefully things keep working out the way they have, because as crazy as it’s been, it’s a serious relationship. I love the way things are and I wouldn’t trade it or change it for anything.

Jordan, when Jeff says that it’s a story, ‘to tell the grandkids,’ what goes through your mind?
Jordan: (laughs) That he’s being nice today, he’s being real sweet! Normally when I talk like that he’s like, ‘Jordan, take it easy!’

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/02/12/big-brothers-jeff-and-jordan-take-on-the-amazing-race/

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2010, 06:17:09 AM »
They were just too cute last night on TAR!! Jordan "we're going to CHINA!"  :angel: Jeff" no CHILE! haven't you ever seen where in the world is Carmen Santiago!" :lol3:

I didn't realize how much i actually missed these 2 since BB!  It was awesome to see the comical banter still alive between them!

I'm happy for them on their results for the first leg of the race.  :jam:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2010, 01:19:35 PM »
I did notice that she said China instead of Chile twice last night. I think they have asked them to play up the one liners and dizzy act.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2010, 06:21:13 PM »
I suspect that is just Jordan, she did it all the time on BB. She is a sweetie though.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2010, 04:33:18 PM »
I think they are being them.. exactly as we saw on BB.  Jeff's comic timing made the first episode hysterical.   :lol3:

I can't wait to see them on this sunday's show!!  :jumpy:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!