Brothers

Daniel Pious
Hometown:  Barrington, R.I.
Connection to your teammate: Brother
Current Occupation: Financial Advisor
Pet peeve about your teammate: He is very intense
Favorite hobbies: Watching and playing sports
Achievements: Being at the Winter Classic when the Bruins won in overtime
Lifelong to do list:  Get a job with a major Boston sports team, get married, have kids and make them huge Boston sports fans
If I could switch places with someone: Theo Epstein (GM of the Red Sox)
Role Model/Hero: My dad and my grandfather
What are you passionate about? Boston sports
What would you do if you won the million dollars? I’d save and invest it.
People would be surprised to learn: That I really dislike traveling and it will probably be the most difficult part of the race for me
Favorite place you have ever visited:  Fenway Park
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Staying under the radar and not rubbing the other teams the wrong way, and finding food that I like
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Jordan always wanted to be on the Race because it was his #1 dream in life.  All I really want is to make it far enough so Jordan feels as if his dream is achieved

Jordan Pious
Hometown: Barrington, R.I.
Connection to your teammate: Brother
Current Occupation: Strategic Consultant
Pet peeve about your teammate: He hates to travel
Favorite hobbies: Tennis, New England Patriots, dancing to my own beat
Achievements: Graduating from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School with High Distinction in May 2009
Lifelong to do list: Travel the world, meet Tom Brady and start my own company.
If I could switch places with someone: I wouldn’t
Role Model/Hero: My parents. Their love for each other and our family, their work ethic, and the way they have supported me have really shaped who I am today. Also, Karen Rein, my best friend and life partner. She is what life is all about, love, happiness, and laughter
What are you passionate about? Tackling life challenges and chasing after new ones and Boston sports
What would you do if you won the million dollars: Save the money and use it to pay for my MBA
People would be surprised to learn: I was considerably overweight during a decent portion of my teenage years.  I weighed 200 lbs and was only 5'1".
Favorite place you have ever visited: Israel
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Focusing our intensity and competitive spirits on the Race itself rather than on each other
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I want to create memories with my best friend and show my brother that there is more to our world than what we see at home

RealityFreakWill:
I'm totally rooting for them! Go Dan & Jordan!

RealityFreakWill:
They both approved me on FB and Dan was so nice to send me a PM thanking me for supporting them. He was very appreciative. I really do think they are going to be a fun team to watch.

TARAsia Fan:
A second team from RI! :yess:

ZBC Company:
I love this team but how going to tell whcih jordan i was shock a nother gay brother cbs as been doing lot casting for gay brothers but he is not gay i think we find nother dan and sam

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version