Author Topic: John Vito and Jill / All Stars  (Read 12385 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
John Vito and Jill / All Stars
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:43:47 AM »
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 08:13:06 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: John Vito and Jill / All Stars
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 08:28:59 AM »
<a href="http://www.cbs.com/innertube/?src=ext&vid=&cat=125144" target="_blank">View John & Jill on innertube now[/url]

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 08:14:02 PM »
I wish we could have seen more of John Vito & Jill. I haven't seen season 3, but they seemed like a very nice couple.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 09:34:41 PM »
I wish we could have seen more of John Vito & Jill. I haven't seen season 3, but they seemed like a very nice couple.

You should have had a major opportunity to do so in AR11 All-Stars, but they punked out and finished last in the first leg. I think their Amazing Race racing career is over.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 11:30:10 PM »
Although I did meet John Vito at TARCon 12. Very nice guy.
Just here to visit.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 03:26:10 PM »
You should have had a major opportunity to do so in AR11 All-Stars, but they punked out and finished last in the first leg. I think their Amazing Race racing career is over.

I know, I saw All-Stars. That's when I first saw them. If only they were better at navigating. They were in second place most of the leg.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 01:04:48 AM »
I couldn't help but think of both Jill and John Vito when it was announced tonight that Osama bin Laden had been killed in a US operation in Pakistan. For them, it is now possible for them to get closure for the death of F.T., Jill's older brother who died in the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center in New York. We'll always remember F.T. and the 3000 others who died at Ground Zero that date, and we will remember this night, when Justice was finally done.
-- theschnauzers

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 01:35:56 AM »
I couldn't help but think of both Jill and John Vito when it was announced tonight that Osama bin Laden had been killed in a US operation in Pakistan. For them, it is now possible for them to get closure for the death of F.T., Jill's older brother who died in the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center in New York. We'll always remember F.T. and the 3000 others who died at Ground Zero that date, and we will remember this night, when Justice was finally done.

Amen to that!  :tup: