Carol and Brandy--Dating

Carol Rosenfeld
Hometown:   Los Angeles, Calif.
Connection to your teammate:  Dating
Current Occupation: Consultant
Pet peeve about your teammate: She’s a biter
Favorite hobbies: Reading, the theater, art, architecture and travel
Achievements: Coming out, starting my own company
Lifelong to do list: Learn to play the piano, re-read all the classics, become a really good chef and a wine connoisseur
If I could switch places with someone: Diana Krall -- I’d like to know what it would be like to have that kind of talent
Role Model/Hero: Any strong, accomplished women, female writers, politicians, artists and musicians
What are you passionate about: My dog, equal rights, mountains and the ocean
What would you do if you won the million dollars: Travel
People would be surprised to learn: That I am shy
Favorite place you have ever visited: Paris
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Communication
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Choosing to participate in the Race is very out of character for me so the fact that I am doing it is an accomplishment

Brandy Snow
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: Dating
Current Occupation: Actress
Pet peeve about your teammate:  She is much more structured and schedule-oriented than I am, which at times limits a go-with-the-flow, spontaneous attitude
Favorite hobbies:  Speaking Spanish, my dogs, traveling, cooking, music, art, hiking.
Achievements: I am an accomplished, independent, talented, creative and kind woman who is committed to constantly learning and growing
Lifelong to do list: Speak Spanish fluently, learn to dance the tango, create a charity that helps educate and offer better quality of life to children, leave a positive impact/imprint on the world, lead a life with purpose
If I could switch places with someone: No one  
Role Model/Hero: I draw inspiration from too many people to list here    
What are you passionate about? Integrity, honesty, intelligence, compassion, constantly striving to better myself
What would you do if you won the million dollars? Pay off debts, purchase a new car, start a direct sales children's educational game company with a portion of the profits going to fund a foundation dedicated to building schools.  I would also like to create and host a travel show based on going to villages throughout the world and participating in projects that better the community
People would be surprised to learn:  That I'm bisexual
Favorite place you have ever visited:  Mexico, Greece and sailing through the waters of the Caribbean
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: We will likely be competing against teams that are younger, stronger and faster than us which may be difficult and daunting
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To challenge myself physically, mentally, emotionally and to discover the extent of my competitive spirit

Paron:
While we've had lesbians before, it's about time the show cast some lesbian girlfriends.  And they look like they're in great shape, so I can see them lasting for a while.

Hooky:
I hope they don't win. :(

Paron:
Um . . . something wrong with them?

Hooky:

--- Quote from: Paron on January 21, 2010, 05:15:37 PM ---Um . . . something wrong with them?

--- End quote ---

I don't think my answer would be viewed as anything but "offensive," so I won't elaborate. :violin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version