Archive > ‘Survivor 20: Heroes vs. Villains’

S20: Colby Donaldson

<< < (3/3)

bostonfan:
Thank you Bee1233
Very happy to be here :hearts:  :waves:

I have to say I'm lovin the JS Fist pump.  I know i'm sad for watchin that one but it's so addicting

s1:
Colby was one of my favorites in s2 Australia.  The way he saw through Jerri and had no interest in her when she was throwing herself at him shamelessly.  He had some of the best lines/moments.  Loved it when the girls were laying in the tent talking about chocolate and Jerri was staring at Colby.  His line was great, "I am a lot o' things, but I ain't no Hershey bar."  Then in a later challenge that they lost.  Jerri was the caller and I believe they were blindfolded, I can't remember what was said but after they lost Colby dumped a bucket of water on Jerri.  Taking Tina cost him the million but I have to respect him for being a man of his word.  He has integrity.  This word is often scorned in Survivor but in the long run I think because of it he has gained more career wise than he lost in the game.   If you had a job available for an ex-reality show person would you be more likely to offer it to Colby or Russell H.?

bostonfan:
S1 I would definitely want Colby for the job.  His first job would be to get a mirror for Russell so he could admire himself 

I hope Colby is on for a while longer.  James can't leave fast enough for me

RealityDirt:
I found the RFFRadio TAFKAC comment so funny that I had to make a video for it.  Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM_Ue89RFHE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version