Archive > Survivor Samoa

Russell showed poor class during the Reunion Show

<< < (2/3) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Russell played every move in the game correctly for HIM however his cockiness got the best of him.

I agree with TARAsia Fan(:waves: Ken)  he pissed the jury members off MORE by refreshing their minds. The one place where game play/social skills are key is at the final tribal counsel, Russell forgot he was STILL PLAYING a game and  was too full of himself and counting the winnings  :groan: to realize that while patting himself on the back he shot himself in the foot! :suicide

puddin:
Did anyone see him on the Early Show? Again he said Nat wasn't deserving, she didn't even get in the top 3 for America's vote...
When whoever handed her the big check Russ was twisted and to twist the knife harder they also handed her the real check  :cmaslol

bearsfolife:
And all the time, Natalie and Mick were very nice to Russell, saying he had a good shot to win and they were fine with finishing 2nd or 3rd.

Even Natalie was smiling throughout the finale, satisfied with just making it as far as she did.

Russell just forgot to leave his cockiness out the door for the final tribal council. I really was puzzled that he would treat Natalie the way he did right before the final tribal council, egging her on, making her feel inferior to him. Natalie is probably the nicest of the girls that was in the game.

Russell can't stand it that he was beat by one of the people whom he called weak.

Coming out of this, I bet Shambo will be the only one who stays in contact with Russell and even then, Russell won't care.

georgiapeach:
:ascared

That was rather awful.... Oh Russell. :groan:

bearsfolife:
Also, Russell said that in real life, he has honor and integrity. If he had honor and integrity, he wouldn't continue to act with such disrespect and lack of class on national television.

The game is over, this is real life, and he's still insulting Natalie on live tv. He doesn't have to agree with the decision of the jury but he doesn't have to keep insulting her either. Natalie acts with class even in victory while Russell can't even lose with dignity.

I liked Russell but now I could care less for him. If he was really a kind person in real life, he would keep his negative comments to himself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version