Archive > Survivor Samoa

Russell showed poor class during the Reunion Show

<< < (3/3)

Belle Book:
spoiler deleted

RealityFreakWill:
Although Russell was the best player of the season, I totally lost complete respect for him after his cocky attitude and behavior during the live show. I wish he didn't win the America's vote now after what he did. I wish Brett would have won it.

bee1233:
I agree Russell looked like he had been drinking for the show.  I do not agree that Natalie showed grace.  I had a hard time watching her win even though we all knew she would.  All I can say is the jury did not want to vote for Russell.  Natalie did not outwit, outplay or outlast.  We really didn't see her great social game either.  

Russell should have won.  He made the season great TV.  Looking forward to seeing him in S20. :cmas50

bearsfolife:

--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on December 21, 2009, 07:38:44 PM ---Although Russell was the best player of the season, I totally lost complete respect for him after his cocky attitude and behavior during the live show. I wish he didn't win the America's vote now after what he did. I wish Brett would have won it.

--- End quote ---

The problem with Brett was he was nonexistent until about a month ago. The show barely aired anything related to Brett until there were only 7 people left. So I don't think the audience was able to fully appreciate Brett and therefore, he didn't enough votes to win the 100K.

But yea, Brett shoulda won now that we look back at it. Russell just seems to be too evil in real life too(despite what he wants us to believe).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version