Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

The why are we off topic thread?

<< < (3/3)

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: Caelestor on December 21, 2009, 02:55:05 AM ---ucycocoa is right. You're not talking about TAR 3 in this thread.

Suggestion: Move this thread to the general discussion, where we can discuss how awesome TAR 3 was.

--- End quote ---

nope Caelestor.

This was actually from Las Vegas thread in TAR 15, then somebody (90% sure its puddin) separated it to filter the non-topic

Jobby:
This can become the most WTF thread in RFF. Imagine all the off-topic comments will be moved here and it'll be damn funny to read all our comments. :cmaslol

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 21, 2009, 05:18:05 AM ---This can become the most WTF thread in RFF. Imagine all the off-topic comments will be moved here and it'll be damn funny to read all our comments. :cmaslol

--- End quote ---
Agreed! I would love to read everything and anything off-topic, shoved into one thread. Although, it wouldn't make much sense! :cmaslol

Oh, and if I was the one who started this TAR3 conversation, in the middle of TAR15, I'm sorry. :cmas13 :hug?: I guess I was just being  :naughty: .  :carryon:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version