Author Topic: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villains  (Read 30113 times)

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villains
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2010, 05:19:13 AM »
Danni.  :(

Well, after reading + watching bios and stuff, my top 5 pre-faves are:

1. Amanda Kimmel (of course!)
2. Courtney Yates (I do believe she can do better this time. I'm so curious what she'll do for that physical challenge Kiwi posted! Hope she won't sit it out, but prob will)
3. Jerri Manthey (dunno...Something about her that makes me think she'll be better edited this season)
4. Russell Hantz (of course!)
5. J.T. Thomas (still lovable to me! <3 I didn't know he & Sugar are dating, based on the video bios!)

My semi pre-faves are Colby, Cirie, Tom, Candice, & Sandra. Others I'm not rooting for.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2010, 11:11:41 AM »
Danni.  :(

Well, after reading + watching bios and stuff, my top 5 pre-faves are:

1. Amanda Kimmel (of course!)
2. Courtney Yates (I do believe she can do better this time. I'm so curious what she'll do for that physical challenge Kiwi posted! Hope she won't sit it out, but prob will)
3. Jerri Manthey (dunno...Something about her that makes me think she'll be better edited this season)
4. Russell Hantz (of course!)
5. J.T. Thomas (still lovable to me! <3 I didn't know he & Sugar are dating, based on the video bios!)

My semi pre-faves are Colby, Cirie, Tom, Candice, & Sandra. Others I'm not rooting for.

My Top 5 are:

1.  Cirie (I always loved her!)
2.  Sandra (I liked her in her season.)
3.  Tom (He was a true hero in his season.)
4.  J.T. (I liked him as well.) &
5.  Boston Rob (somehow, I like him a bit).

The others I'm either neutral on or not rooting at all (mainly RussHell!)

Belle Bok

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2010, 02:53:31 PM »
That brawl challenge is the Episode 1 Reward challenge straight after they arrive ala helicopters they compete in it, this coming from an article and heard from survivor sucks. Sugar is definitely still there and Courtney, RSF is actually in the shot with Sandra and Candice and Sugar at the back
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2010, 02:59:47 PM »
Sandra, Candice, Courtney and Sugar at the back, cannot be seen in this pic properly but in the video you can just see her at 1:24, 1:25. Sugar loses her top at the challenge completely it was spoiled by missyae earlier on and now that an article said that a brutal reward right at the start sees two injuries (Stephenie and James? shoulder and ankle-James gets kicked out as a mercy vote ala Jeff from Survivor Palau with his ankle and Steph is supposed to go early because she has a horrible shoulder problem that comes up right from the start!) and 1 person without a top (Sugar)
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2010, 03:11:40 PM »
I can't believe Boston Rob is getting yet ANOTHER chance to compete for a million dollars. :P

And why did they feel it was necessary to bring back Amanda? So she can maybe get in the final 3 again? I have a feeling Jeff just wants to say "She's the only person to have ever been in the final 3 three times...and she managed to lose all three times!" and sadistically hold it over her head at the Reunion show. But at least Courtney's back, she should be interesting to watch again (though how exactly was she a villain? I don't think she'd fit on either side, really).

So, of course we get Rupert, Coach, and Russell (how painful it is we have to watch him two seasons in a row. I think that if he makes it to a 'family visit challenge', Shambo should come and visit him.) In a weird way, I'm glad Jerri's back on for this one, too.

I secretly want Randy to discreetly but purposely trip Sugar at some point during a challenge (also, is it just me or is Randy looking more jaded than ever? Maybe he just needs sunglasses).

I feel really bad for not remembering Candice, Danielle, and Tom at all. I guess I'll just get bored faster of watching them. :P I also wish I remember what I thought of Colby, because I wish I had some sort of opinion about him going into the show (I don't know why).

I want Cirie to win. Of course, if this cast is smart enough she'll be the first boot, but one can hope, right? Also, the fact that Sandra is on an All-Stars season is great. I wouldn't mind (nay, I would really like) if she was in the F3 with Cirie.

I think I'm looking forward to this season, but man, I just hope that all my favorite players (both Heroes and Villains) don't get booted out first. But there should be some pretty interesting dynamics going on here, and it should be interesting to see how they play out.
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2010, 12:44:41 AM »
I'm totally rooting for Cirie, Amanda, Sugar and Steph. LOL!

Parvati, Candice, JT, Sandra and Colby.. i'm okay with them.

Don't care about the rest.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 12:49:01 AM by Joab »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2010, 12:52:28 AM »
Imagine if Richard did manage to get to play the game... which male villian will not make the show? Coach and Russell will remain.. Rob maybe. It should be either Tyson or Randy kicked off to be replaced by Richard? :lol:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2010, 01:17:07 AM »
Tyson almost definitely would have then been a replacement and Jonathan Penner kicked out of Male Villain Replacement Decoy Role. Apparently the decoys were Tina - Hero, Natalie - Villain, Ozzy - Hero, Jonathan Penner, Villain

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2010, 01:57:01 AM »
Tyson almost definitely would have then been a replacement and Jonathan Penner kicked out of Male Villain Replacement Decoy Role. Apparently the decoys were Tina - Hero, Natalie - Villain, Ozzy - Hero, Jonathan Penner, Villain

Natalie from Fans VS Favourites would have made this entire cast from Micronesia. :lol:

And i'll love to see Jonathan playing this again. Too bad he was outsed early on Micronesia due to an injury. :(

Offline joeyzinc

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2010, 08:38:14 PM »

Jonathan Penner my crush should have been there instead of Tyson.
I don't feel Danielle DiLorenzo.TWILA should have replaced her.
 I would have loved to see either Kathy or Neleh (the runner-up) both from Survivor Marquesas back in the game too.

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2010, 02:42:36 PM »
Jonathan Penner my crush should have been there instead of Tyson.

Yeah, Penner should've been there, but not in place of Tyson.  Randy, maybe, but between Randy and Tyson, you've gotta go with Tyson.  He was great at challenges and other stuff, while tagging along with Coach.  However, Randy was the patented villain in Gabon, and since that was pretty recent, you need him there.

Really, if we were to replace someone with this cast, I would replace Boston Rob with Penner.  On the heroes side, Ozzy instead of Tom would have been fair enough.  Problem with that is that Tom is a former champion, and it's difficult to figure out where Ozzy would go (he was pretty much a hero in Cook Islands, but more of a villain in Micronesia).
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on