The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR7: Brian Smith & Greg Smith - Brothers

(1/2) > >>

Hooky:
Okay, since we're in the off-season, and spoilers seem slim, I thought I'd create a little diversion for us. Let's discuss the teams from a past season who don't have threads. How about TAR 7?

BRIAN & GREG
Brothers

Brian & Greg are brothers from Santa Monica, California. Brian is an actor/bartender and Greg is a bouncer. Their primary motivation for participating in the Race is to travel the world with each other and meet new people.

Brian, the older of the two, graduated from Central Missouri State before moving to Los Angeles. Brian is at heart a competitor whose greatest accomplishment in life was starting every basketball game his high school varsity season after being cut the prior two seasons.

Greg graduated from Auburn University with a B.S. in Radio, Television and Film. In addition to earning his degree, Greg also saw playing time as a walk-on football player at Auburn. Competitive like his brother, Greg’s favorite hobbies are playing basketball with his brother, tennis and horseback riding.

These two brothers are confident and ready to compete. Despite their limited traveling experience and knowledge of the Race, they’re ready for the adventure of their lives.

Coutzy:
Should have listened when Phil said Travel Safe.

TARAsia Fan:
They were fun guys.

Hooky:
One of my favorites! Too bad they got killed by a no-bunching leg. :cmas13

apskip:

--- Quote from: Hooky on December 22, 2009, 01:17:17 PM ---One of my favorites! Too bad they got killed by a no-bunching leg. :cmas13

--- End quote ---
Hooky,
They did not get killed by the no-bunching leg from the beds in the middle of the desert to the Khwai River; that's just where they underperformed. They failed to find the water tower, which set them back a lot after starting last but close behind some other teams. That made them last arriving at the log drag task. In fact since Uchenna and Joyce and Gretchen and Meredith both had to go back and redo part of the final task, the fact that both teams stayed ahead of Brian/Greg is testament to how far behind Brian/Greg really were. Even with a bunched leg, some team still has to be last.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version