Author Topic: AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL  (Read 12091 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL
« on: May 13, 2004, 04:11:04 PM »
Models Journal, Issue 12: AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

THE RUNWAY AHEAD
Don't miss an in-depth peek into the lives of the AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL participants after their amazing experiences in New York and Milan. You'll get a behind-the-scenes look at Yoanna's high-profile publicity appearances, as well as a personal look at how Shandi's life has changed since her adventures in Milan. Find out about Mercedes' continuing battle with lupus, Sara's sexy photo shoot for Maxim magazine, April's trip back to New York to make an appearance at Judge Nigel Barker's private soiree, and more about all the ANTM participants.

Premiering Tuesday, May 11 at 9PM ET/PT.

Tune in for a special encore presentation of THE RUNWAY AHEAD on Wednesday, May 12 at 9PM ET/PT.

Watch the Video Preview

VIEWER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE
Have an amazing idea for a competition for the next cycle of wannabe models? Send it to us, and the ANTM producers will choose ten ideas for web voters to narrow down to five. From these five, the producers will choose the Grand Prize Winner, who will win a trip to the "invitation only" AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL season finale party. Click here to enter!

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL Online
Check out glamorous photos and video from the AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL finale party, as well as Yoanna's Final Portfolio with Tyra Banks.
Don't forget to apply for an upcoming cycle of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL at http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model2/application.shtml

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 01:29:36 PM »
DId anyone watch this?  Anything good on it?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 03:48:46 PM »
Unfortunatly Texan..I always watch 24 at the time that Model is on..sorry

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 12:33:39 AM »
I love Americas Next Top Model! The best person got 3rd place this time tho (Shandi)