Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

Congratulations to the Winners of The Amazing Race 15!!

<< < (3/7) > >>

BamBam:
I was very happy that they won!  :hearts:  They worked so well together the entire race and very rarely lost it compared to the other two teams.  I think they deserve the win, hands down. 

Glamazon Racer:
I am also very happy that for the first time since TAR5, the team I was rooting for managed to win! :casey

Just thrilled! My heart was pounding at the poker, I was a nervous wreck! :'(

This episode comes in second place for this season for me, behind the penultimate episode. The best part was that all three teams were in first, second and third place at one point in the finale.

TAR15 was the best season since All-Stars, in my opinion. Great cast (the only team I didn't like was Sam & Dan), poor locations at the start, but then it improved and most importantly, all the suspense (passports, waterslide, high striker, Kafka-esque) and a great winning team! :yess:

Congrats Meghan & Cheyne :wohoo: now BRING ON TAR16!!! :jam:

Hooky:
MEGHAN & CHEYNE!!!!!

You guys SAVED the Race for me! No more rotten winners!!!! The streak has been broken!!!! :jam: :hearts: :jumpy: :wohoo: :yess: :casey :colors :neener: :waves: :tup: ;D :lol:

ImANewUser:
I'M STILL WAITING. SINCE SEASON 5, BTW. :funny:

But congrats still to Meghan & Cheyne, even though I had them pinned as this season's Nick & Starr since the beginning. :funny:

Jobby:
Meghan and Cheyne >>> Nick and Starr

MEGHAN AND CHEYNE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know i love them too but i just don't want to be greedy and root for Brian and Ericka!!!!!!! But i'm happy they won as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version