The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR15 Finale Reunion in NYC

(1/6) > >>

RealityFreakWill:
Yesterday was day 1 of the reunion in NYC. Tiffany posted a group picture this morning on twitter of the group partying last night and I'm awaiting her permission to post the picture. Those who were in NYC last night are Meghan/Cheyne, Brian/Ericka, Zev/Justin, Lance/Kerri, Garrett/Jessica and Tiffany. Maria has the flu and won't be at the reunion. Mika/Canaan can't make it.....he is doing concerts, I believe. The trotters and the brothers are flying in today. Don't know the status of Eric/Lisa, Gary/Matt and Marcy/Ron.

Mister RC:
Eric/Lisa will not be there.  Matt was there with his girlfriend; Gary & Marcy/Ron, based on their on-screen character, sound like teams that will forgo everything until tomorrow.  Sam/Dan & the GT: guess they couldn't make yesterday's festivities, but sound like team that will show up tonight.  Last season, some people came in Friday, a few more on Saturday, and then the rest (that could make it) on Sunday.  So it varies.

Of course, S/D are more likely to show up than FT/BE (since they're F3).

However, no Eric/Lisa, which isn't a surprise since they're so irrelevant.  Good to know why Canaan couldn't make it, and Mika had her Wisdom Teeth removed earlier in the week.  Sucks about Maria falling ill; she was all ready to come and all (and I actually thought she was already in New York).  Maybe they'll make up their miss in the more popular spring TAR reunion in about 5 months from now.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!  I have to mention: this is reunion stuff (meaning I couldn't tell you everything).  I'm only going to the Main Event, though similar to everything, I won't know who shows up or who showed up until the event(s) unfold(s).

RealityFreakWill:
Tiffany gave me the  :tup: to post pictures. So any pics she posted, I will upload here but if I come across other pics posted by other racers, I will have to get approval first...

So here goes the first picture taken Friday night (not everybody has arrived to NY yet)

In the picture are Brian/Ericka, Meghan/Cheyne, Garrett/Jessica, Lance/Kerri, Zev/Justin & Tiffany

puddin:
Thank you Tiffany  :jumpy: :jumpy: , thank you Will  :jumpy:

bigdog:
A slight correction: Lance/Keri not in the photo. Matt is standing next to Garrett, and I think that is Matt's girlfriend behind Zev.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version