Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

Questions

(1/70) > >>

puddin:
Any questions will go here please and one of our astute members will try their best to help you.

This topic is to minimize the chatter in spoiler topics, not for speculation please.

Speculation on locations or contestants will go here please.

thanks!

Sailing:
Why do have llittle information about the second leg of the race? Is this normal? Thank you for your time.

north09:

--- Quote from: realwomenlovereality on November 30, 2009, 06:16:03 PM ---Why do have llittle information about the second leg of the race? Is this normal? Thank you for your time.

--- End quote ---

We do our best to track down everything we can about this race, but all of the information that we get is usually presented to this board by a local or someone that has an understanding of what is going on and wants to share what they've witnessed. It's normal for legs to remain unspoiled.

georgiapeach:
This is a working site. Unfortunately CBS doesn't hand out many spoilers, so we have to work for them.

We are extraordinarily fortunate to have as much as we do so far. From here on out, it will take a lot of research and a lot of luck in the form of sightings.

Some seasons (TAR15) we have been able to follow the racers almost day by day, some seasons legs take us weeks of hard work to find.

SO given that second leg may just be starting, yes this is very normal, and in fact pretty great!

Sailing:
Thank you for answering my question! This site does a great job.I just wondered if the second leg is one of the tougher ones to pin point.

My other question is:

Besides the Us what are other locations that the Tar teams are spotted the most? Europe ? Asia? Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version