Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

Ep#12: Which team hits the jackpot?

(1/12) > >>

mswood:
Well this brings us to the end of this season (damn they fly by quick), luckily a new one started filming this week to tied us over.

1.  If you were Dan, would you have told Big Easy the answer?  Hell would you have given him the "F"?

2.  OK, we have known for a while the final three, so who "wins" who "places" and who "shows"?

3.  Who do you want to win?

4.  Who do you think deserves to win?

5.  Now here at the end out of the 15 seasons, how does this one rate for you?

6.  What was your favorite Leg?  What leg annoyed you to no end?

7.  Finally, what the hell was Big Easy & Flight Time thinking about when quitting the Roadblock?  Seriously?

kittygoesmeow:
Are you purposely saying Zen instead of Zev?

mswood:

--- Quote from: kittygoesmeow on November 29, 2009, 11:27:20 PM ---Are you purposely saying Zen instead of Zev?

--- End quote ---
Yes, I believe a gambling odds maker included this team in a recent listing of odds to win.  They spelled his name incorrectly in the article, not where they listed the odds (not to mention included them long after they were eliminated).  It is a feeble attempt at humor. 

kittygoesmeow:

--- Quote from: mswood on November 29, 2009, 11:32:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: kittygoesmeow on November 29, 2009, 11:27:20 PM ---Are you purposely saying Zen instead of Zev?

--- End quote ---
Yes, I believe a gambling odds maker included this team in a recent listing of odds to win.  They spelled his name incorrectly in the article, not where they listed the odds (not to mention included them long after they were eliminated).  It is a feeble attempt at humor. 

--- End quote ---

Oh, I didn't read that article. That explains the confusion. Sorry.

mswood:
Don't worry about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version