Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

EP11: East Coast live show updates and commentary *please read the rules*

<< < (38/38)

ImANewUser:
Ericka is such a quotable person. :funny: Speaking of quotes, I just rewatched the Season 6 intro & check this line out from Season 6. I :funny: 'ed so much:

Bolo: It's our job to piss people off. We are the bad people. There's nobody gonna be able to compete with us.

*a few minutes later*

Jonathan & Victoria, married enterpreneurs from Los Angeles

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Raymond on November 30, 2009, 05:58:46 AM ---Ericka is such a quotable person. :funny: Speaking of quotes, I just rewatched the Season 6 intro & check this line out from Season 6. I :funny: 'ed so much:

Bolo: It's our job to piss people off. We are the bad people. There's nobody gonna be able to compete with us.

*a few minutes later*

Jonathan & Victoria, married enterpreneurs from Los Angeles

--- End quote ---

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Anyway, this episode would be real good if Globetrotters didn't quit but figured out the Roadblock last anyway and get eliminated. Does that work?

Ericka is indeed a person with many many LOL'ed remarks. I was actually giggling madly when she was pissed by all the drunk people on the streets. And her comment about her having an American attitude?? Priceless.

And is it just me, or the fact that this leg seemed to have the most route info/markers/task and bring back so many past memories?? We usually have a leg whereby teams receive a clue at the pitstop, arrive at the place and get a Detour/Roadblock next to it, then complete it and go to another location to start their 2nd task which are so often next to each other these days, then go to the pitstop 5metre away....

But this leg is LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. First they get some clue at a location, B/E start their Speedbump, then they travel to their Roadblock location, completed it, go to the place where they get to endure the cold, then travel to another location, get a Detour where the two locations are actually NOT beside each other, completed it.. and TAKE A TAXI to the pitstop!! There are so many things to be done this leg and it's not surprising for me thus that Brian and Ericka actually took so long until dawn.

Anyway, B/E is <333333333333333333333. Rooting for them to win! Don't mind Meghan and Cheyne winning. But if Sam and Dan wins.... :meow: :res:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version