Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

TAR16 Media Thread

<< < (32/32)

SuzuKen:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on May 13, 2010, 07:10:01 AM ---From an article on Reality TV Spoilers:

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Fans share those findings online, attempting to deduce such elements as who the suitors are on the next season of "The Bachelorette" or what the route will be on the CBS globe-trotting contest "The Amazing Race." RealityFanForum.com members were able to figure out almost the entire course of the 16th season of "The Amazing Race" months before it premiered.

"I can't speak for the network or the production, but I really like that people see us when we're traveling around the world," said host Phil Keoghan. "If you're a fan of the show, you're not going to go, 'Oh! I can't watch the show now because I know where they're going.' If anything, you're going to be more excited because you want to see what happens."

Read more: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37089356/ns/today-entertainment//

--- End quote ---

Sweet! This is just such a great testimony to the good work that everybody has been doing!!  :tup: :tup: :tup:

THREE CHEERS FOR ALL RFF DETECTIVES!!!

Slowhatch:
Thanks for the article.
--- Quote ---Newer tactics include forbidding the use of social media during filming.
--- End quote ---
Has any racer ever mentioned a pre-race cutoff date for social websites? (One week before the start, one day before, etc.) Just curious.  :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version