Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

Speculation on TAR16 *no wish-lists please*

<< < (2/187) > >>

Caelestor:

--- Quote from: Kiwi Jay on November 28, 2009, 03:07:19 PM ---It will bring in people and thats what TAR will want to steal some BB Fans for a while. I can already see the effects!

--- End quote ---

TAR and BB air at different times of year, though. CBS just wants to facilitate the diffusion of BB viewership and add it to TAR (their only strong show on Sundays)

mjriches2005:

--- Quote from: Moo on November 28, 2009, 08:18:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Caelestor on November 28, 2009, 08:14:51 PM ---
I see a visit to Buenos Aires and two legs in Australia too. They could easily swing into Indonesia from Australia... :duno:

--- End quote ---

I highly doubt it that they'll go to Australia.

I'm just gearing into the Philippines because of the Christmas spirit that envelopes most of the towns, something incomparable to any place in the world (believe me...) and for a new country, Laos.

--- End quote ---

I agree with the Argentina visit, but I really think after that, they will probally visit Africa.  Africa has been absent since Season12 and its long overdue for visit, especially South Africa.  I still hoping for 3-4 new countries this coming season.

Dånooky:
Wow, have the teams even landed in Chile already?

kittygoesmeow:

--- Quote from: Dån (cdfe88) on November 28, 2009, 08:21:02 PM ---Wow, have the teams even landed in Chile already?

--- End quote ---

Nope.

mjriches2005:

--- Quote from: Dån (cdfe88) on November 28, 2009, 08:21:02 PM ---Wow, have the teams even landed in Chile already?

--- End quote ---

I don't know, look up the flight # and check it out, last I heard it was over near the Mexican Yucatan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version