Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

Speculation on TAR16 *no wish-lists please*

(1/187) > >>

Mister RC:
With Jordan and Jeff becoming the third team representing a different CBS reality show, I think I saw a lot of people jump aboard the AR bandwagon.  They have a lot of fans, including people that actually have yet to watch a season of TAR (or just have watched one season of TAR, excluding TAR15).

Given the news that spread fast with Maria & Tiffany (prior to the official release), added to Jordan & Jeff's popularity, I imagine that news about their appearance on TAR16 will be hitting the media real soon.  Add that to the fact that it's rather busy around the start point right around the time of this post.

That and all the other TAR16-related articles and the like go here.

Kiwi Jay:
It will bring in people and thats what TAR will want to steal some BB Fans for a while. I can already see the effects!

YY:

--- Quote from: Kiwi Jay on November 28, 2009, 03:07:19 PM ---It will bring in people and thats what TAR will want to steal some BB Fans for a while. I can already see the effects!

--- End quote ---

Absolutely and that's what they're banking on, seriously.

puddin:
Anything off topic will be dumped here.

River:
Can we actually speculate here?
 :lol:
I am just speculating they'll stay inside the city the whole leg.

Does this look familiar? Season 7 was my first impression, but it's not...Both the beach and castle are in Vina Del Mar, the beach looks very similar to the one in Season 7.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version