Author Topic: The Amazing Race 16 Sightings/Info: Tweets Go here please!  (Read 363417 times)

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
Re: The Amazing Race 16 Sightings/Info: Tweets Go here please!
« Reply #425 on: December 17, 2009, 12:13:13 PM »
The blue male/male team looks like Louie/Mike (?) to me.

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #426 on: December 17, 2009, 12:15:02 PM »
I think these guys (and their backpacks) look more like the brothers than the cowboys.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #427 on: December 17, 2009, 12:15:15 PM »
The guys in blue are these two:

Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #428 on: December 17, 2009, 12:17:57 PM »
Camo guys?

« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 06:49:38 PM by TexasLady »

Offline ltvols

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #429 on: December 17, 2009, 12:18:06 PM »
according to the pics in the contestant thread, those two you mention, Chateau, are indeed Mike and Louis.   Cant be the frat boys unless they got hair cuts and they look a little heftier than the cowboys

yes puddin, the camo guys

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #430 on: December 17, 2009, 12:18:39 PM »
Chateau, is that team the guy on the left and the guy obscured by the guy in the middle?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #431 on: December 17, 2009, 12:23:03 PM »

A follow up on his blog:

Well, the first team I saw were two big guys wearing blue and the second team were a couple. The male is blonde-haired and the female is a brunette.

Chateau??

Offline ltvols

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #432 on: December 17, 2009, 12:27:26 PM »
unless i missed a picture of a team - we didn't get a picture of a male/female team in their 30's - this could be the blond hair guy......

Chateau?  do you remember them?

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #433 on: December 17, 2009, 12:35:52 PM »
unless i missed a picture of a team - we didn't get a picture of a male/female team in their 30's - this could be the blond hair guy......

Chateau?  do you remember them?

I'll refrain from speculation in here after this, but if that middle-aged couple (purple bandanas) doesn't fit, another possibility could be that it was the "lesbian couple" who was sighted. One of them is blonde and the other is brunette. The blonde could have possibly been mistaken for a guy due to the short hair, if seen from a far distance away.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #434 on: December 17, 2009, 12:38:54 PM »

Chateau?  do you remember them?

I'll refrain from speculation in here after this, but if that middle-aged couple doesn't fit, another possibility could be that it was the "lesbian couple" who was sighted. One of them is blonde and the other is brunette. The blonde could have possibly been mistaken for a guy due to the short hair, if seen from a far distance away.
Could be?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #435 on: December 17, 2009, 01:02:40 PM »
Here are some bigger, if not necessarily better shots: Looks like two guys to me. Our short haired women have lime green packs...I thought the camo guys had grey ones?

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #436 on: December 17, 2009, 01:15:49 PM »
That guy in the middle of the last photo is crew right?!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #437 on: December 17, 2009, 01:17:41 PM »
yes, the last pic is all crew we think.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #438 on: December 17, 2009, 04:54:54 PM »
I've developed a Twitter "friendship" with ColetteLala, the lady that tweeted about JeJo being seen in Germany. She just sent out some tweets saying that another source of hers said JeJo may have been out in leg 2 or 3 BUT  she also clarified for me that while her info came from the same source, that this source got their info from two different sources. She's looking into it with her source further and said she'd give me info when she gets it. Take it as you will, but I do believe her. Don't shoot the messenger.

Offline ltvols

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #439 on: December 17, 2009, 04:59:09 PM »
Here are some bigger, if not necessarily better shots: Looks like two guys to me. Our short haired women have lime green packs...I thought the camo guys had grey ones?

Peach, in the picture that Chateau took at the airport - the team that he calls Mike and Louie, have blue and gray back packs (mostly blue though).   Also, if you look closely at the design of the back pack in the airport photo, it's a dead ringer for the back pack in the picture from marina barrage.

****i swear I'll never learn to "quote" correctly*****

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #440 on: December 17, 2009, 05:01:35 PM »
Can you repost anything you have on Germany please?  It would be nice to have that info all together. I keep thinking I am missing stuff. :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #441 on: December 17, 2009, 05:11:08 PM »
What she posted about re: Germany was simply that they were spotted there and had survived the first four legs. But she did also say as the race ends she could also possibly get other information about the race itself and if she sends me anything directly has said it's cool to post wherever I wanted as long as she got credit, of course.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #442 on: December 17, 2009, 05:17:05 PM »
I've developed a Twitter "friendship" with ColetteLala, the lady that tweeted about JeJo being seen in Germany. She just sent out some tweets saying that another source of hers said JeJo may have been out in leg 2 or 3 BUT  she also clarified for me that while her info came from the same source, that this source got their info from two different sources. She's looking into it with her source further and said she'd give me info when she gets it. Take it as you will, but I do believe her. Don't shoot the messenger.

So shes reading spoilers and is taking the chance that one of her "sources" might be correct? What are the odds  :cmaslol ?

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #443 on: December 17, 2009, 05:19:01 PM »
I don't think so puddin' but everyone has a right to think what they want to think. If y'all don't want me to post what she shares with me, I won't.

Offline Hellataz

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Jeff and Jordan Fan site
« Reply #444 on: December 17, 2009, 05:20:27 PM »
So shes reading spoilers and is taking the chance that one of her "sources" might be correct? What are the odds  :cmaslol ?

Hey get out of my head...lol

I honestly don't know what to believe, though i do think JEJO have been eliminated, my only hope is that they made it at least 1/2 way, just wish we had more sightings of them outside of South America. But to have this bitchyblogger person come out with info after this new picture comes out, and to have that info completely contradict her last "insider info", well it's just seems fishy.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #445 on: December 17, 2009, 05:22:03 PM »

I honestly don't know what to believe, though i do think JEJO have been eliminated, my only hope is that they made it at least 1/2 way, just wish we had more sightings of them outside of South America. But to have this bitchyblogger person come out with info after this new picture comes out, and to have that info completely contradict her last "insider info", well it's just seems fishy.

The picture itself is fishy, imho, but I believe her.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #446 on: December 17, 2009, 05:45:13 PM »

I could come up with a scenario then say I told you so! Some people are DAW!!  :cmaslol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #447 on: December 17, 2009, 05:51:56 PM »
Naw, to me this is fishy  :cmaslol

The picture itself is fishy, imho, but I believe her.

TIBET?! Will come up with a quick translation in a minute...

在布达拉宫看见有摄影队,好象是极速!看见一个女的在跟一位姥姥拍照。但是只有她一个人。

District near Potala Palace called Pohcotohp Dab.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #448 on: December 17, 2009, 05:53:44 PM »
Like I said, it's up to y'all to believe it or not, but her blog has gotten her some insider friends. Hell, my site got me some insider friends. They share information sometimes and she shares it with her followers. She has nothing to sell and nothing to hide. She has no motive to f with anyone and honestly, considering she detests JeJo she'd do something a lot more creatively than this.

Offline ltvols

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #449 on: December 17, 2009, 06:01:02 PM »
I tend to believe her as well.  If you read her blogs, she's obviously not a big fan of Jordan, therefore - without proof of their elimination, she would have been tarred and feathered if she'd mentioned this back then.  However, now that the mexico photo is out, she can discuss more of her knowledge of the race without the deluge of naysayers!   IMO, without the photo coming out yesterday, I would have doubted her as well and chalked it up to her dislike for Jordan.