Author Topic: The Amazing Race 16 Sightings/Info: Tweets Go here please!  (Read 364415 times)

Offline ash123

• RFF Newbie
Re: The Amazing Race 16 Sightings/Info: Tweets Go here please!
« Reply #275 on: December 09, 2009, 12:41:44 PM »
Not sure how valid this is, but I read this on some other site:

"Jennifer/Jen are the other female couple and they just got eliminated, 4th. And the weird guys, Mark/Marco were third out." - coolboy66

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #276 on: December 09, 2009, 01:36:38 PM »
Can you name the source please?? It makes a difference :lol:

And :welcome:, thanks for sharing!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline DianeC

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #277 on: December 09, 2009, 01:42:05 PM »
I think it was seen on the Sucks Site...Don't know what the real name is....LMBO

Offline annie367

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #278 on: December 09, 2009, 01:44:25 PM »
Yes, it was posted on Sucks. They said the person who posted it is a troll.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #279 on: December 09, 2009, 02:42:30 PM »
Yes, it was posted on Sucks. They said the person who posted it is a troll.

Hmmmmmmm. Trolls are interesting b/c they're either full of it and love to start drama or love to start drama but have truthful info too.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #280 on: December 09, 2009, 02:49:48 PM »
On with new sightings please.

Anything from coolboy can safely be ignored :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #281 on: December 09, 2009, 08:31:55 PM »
RT @ColetteLala: TAR 16 Update: Jeff & Jordan still in race after 4 eliminations. Last spotted in Germany. ~ :>)

Is this another fake?

Offline ottopilot

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #282 on: December 09, 2009, 08:34:29 PM »
RT @ColetteLala: TAR 16 Update: Jeff & Jordan still in race after 4 eliminations. Last spotted in Germany. ~ :>)

Is this another fake?

Well she writes an entertainment blog for reality shows and was NOT a Jeff and Jordan fan so my guess would be yes...but really who knows? :duno:

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #283 on: December 09, 2009, 08:41:35 PM »

Is this another fake?

Well she writes an entertainment blog for reality shows and was NOT a Jeff and Jordan fan so my guess would be yes...but really who knows? :duno:

DEFINITELY NOT a Jeff and Jordan fan. As a Jeff and Jordan fan, well, I politely had words with her regarding them, lol. If anything, she'd revel in their elimination. So I'm taking this one as true.

Offline TARandJJFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #284 on: December 09, 2009, 08:57:07 PM »

Is this another fake?

DEFINITELY NOT a Jeff and Jordan fan. As a Jeff and Jordan fan, well, I politely had words with her regarding them, lol. If anything, she'd revel in their elimination. So I'm taking this one as true.

It could also be that she is taking the post that came from Survivor Sucks as legit too. That may be where she's getting her information.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 09:20:54 PM by TARandJJFan »

Offline ottopilot

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #285 on: December 09, 2009, 09:00:15 PM »

Is this another fake?

It could also be that she is taking the post that came from Survivor Sucks as legit too. That may be where she's getting her information.

That is what I think also, that she is getting her information from boards like this...without a source I don't think it's legit.  I can come to the conclusion that J & J are still in it just by reading these posts too, even though we still don't really know.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #286 on: December 09, 2009, 09:06:20 PM »
Good points. Just playing devil's advocate in that while I'm not a huge fan of this person, they've been pretty credible in the past. This is where we need more pics, eh?

Offline DianeC

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #287 on: December 09, 2009, 09:31:43 PM »
Anyone speak German?? If this is what this is...

Me frantic: "Hans! Zwei blond idioten kommen! Betroffen sind mit Wurste. Danke!"
about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #288 on: December 09, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »

Me frantic: "Hans! Zwei blond idioten kommen! Betroffen sind mit Wurste. Danke!"

The hilarious translation I got from iGoogle was something about Hans, two blonde idiots have come, affected with sausages, thanks.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #289 on: December 09, 2009, 09:34:28 PM »

Hans! Two blond idiots come! Sausages are concerned with. Thanks!  :funny:

Offline DianeC

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #290 on: December 09, 2009, 09:53:33 PM »
OMG...WTH does that mean?
I thought it was something about Jordan or jeff in Germany....LMBO and I bring in info about sausages??? Gawd

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #291 on: December 09, 2009, 09:55:52 PM »
OMG...WTH does that mean?
I thought it was something about Jordan or jeff in Germany....LMBO and I bring in info about sausages??? Gawd

Take my translation with a grain of salt, I used iGoogle.

Offline Hellataz

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Jeff and Jordan Fan site
« Reply #292 on: December 09, 2009, 10:11:02 PM »
This Tweeter claims to have an source and admits to not being a Jeff and Jordan fan but is just passing on what she knows because she does a TAR blog:

Here's more from here regarding this.

@ColetteLala
Welcome new followers. In the interest of full disclosure I'm not a Jeff/Jordan fan AT ALL. Having said that, I blog TAR so I will... 36 minutes ago from TweetDeck

@ColetteLala
continue to post updates as soon as they come in. Enjoy and, again, welcome! 35 minutes ago from TweetDeck

A question tweeted to her:
Without revealing the source, can you tell me more?

@ColetteLala
LOL You're funny. Ummm actually that's all I know right now. I'll reveal more as the info comes in. That's the best I can do.

A question tweeted to her:
Can I ask, where did you get the information about where the TAR teams are now? Thx

@ColetteLala
Ancient Chinese secret. ;-) The person informing me asked me not to reveal their identity. Sorry. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck in reply to sweetpeatexas

@ColetteLala
About 1/3 of my readers really like Jeff/Jordan. I pass on the info for them. 17 minutes ago from TweetDeck

@ColetteLala
Yes I loathe Jeff/Jordan. This is common knowledge. Seriously though, I'm only passing on what's coming into me. Do with it what you will. 18 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Offline ayer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #293 on: December 09, 2009, 10:18:50 PM »
I mostly lurk on this board but I thought I would add that I am a reader of ColletteLala's Big Brother and TAR blogs and I too agree that she got her information from Sucks or some other board. (ps. her blogs are hilarious!)

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #294 on: December 09, 2009, 10:23:52 PM »
I mostly lurk on this board but I thought I would add that I am a reader of ColletteLala's Big Brother and TAR blogs and I too agree that she got her information from Sucks or some other board. (ps. her blogs are hilarious!)

Does this mean she is telling the truth or trying to get attention? If it is the truth then we can start looking for more sightings of the teams in Germany.If she is trying to get attention we can mover on.

Offline rstevens

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #295 on: December 09, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »

She was kidding with the German. She is the Bitchy Blogger. Dont agree with 1/2 her stuff but she is entertaining.

Offline Hellataz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #296 on: December 09, 2009, 10:30:52 PM »
I would like to believe her tweets, as I'm rooting for Jeff and Jordan, but at the same time she did just make her tweets public so it's possible she's trying to drive traffic to her blog by posting false info. I honestly couldn't say, but her tweets would be more believable if she provided more information that wasn't already public speculation (aka 4 teams eliminated and next leg in germany), if she really has an informant that spotted them, then, who else did this person spot? Where in Germany were they spotted? What were they doing? Is there a picture of this sighting? These are things she could answer to try and validate her claims. Maybe someone can ask her these questions.

Offline ayer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #297 on: December 09, 2009, 10:31:40 PM »

Does this mean she is telling the truth or trying to get attention? If it is the truth then we can start looking for more sightings of the teams in Germany.If she is trying to get attention we can mover on.

Oh, I don't know for sure but I'm more inclined to believe that she doesn't have some secret source supplying her with information. I'd take the information from her tweets with a grain of salt.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 10:40:02 PM by ayer »

Offline Hellataz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #298 on: December 09, 2009, 10:42:51 PM »
NM, now her tweets are protected again, that last all of about 5 minutes. Guess she figured she can't get new followers if she just gives up her "secret info" for free. I know she's reading here, so my advice would be put up or shut up, cause while this was entertaining for a couple of minutes, false leads are a waste of everyones time.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #299 on: December 09, 2009, 11:05:11 PM »
It's so funny on what we're all inclined to believe and not believe, this isn't aimed at this situation, but god, without pictures you dont' know what to believe!