Author Topic: The Amazing Race 16 Sightings/Info: Tweets Go here please!  (Read 363548 times)

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: The Amazing Race 16 Sightings/Info: Tweets Go here please!
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2009, 09:43:03 PM »
From AlanRidgway

about 4 hours ago. Says he is located in Obregon, Sonora Mex.

DE AQUI A THE AMAZING RACE HAHAHAHA JAJAJAJA NO MAMES !!!!

dont know what it means. I am determined to find something I wont sleep till I do, rest easy puddin. I am here to work haha

Obregón? Seems like an unlikely second stop.

Anyway, it basically means "The Amazing Race is here haha(etc) no kidding (in a nice way)!"

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2009, 09:44:40 PM »
From AlanRidgway

dont know what it means. I am determined to find something I wont sleep till I do, rest easy puddin. I am here to work haha

Well the first part means "From here to the Amazing Race.....ha ha ha ha". don't know what JaJaJaJa means.....but no mames literally means "Don't suck"...

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2009, 09:45:59 PM »
From AlanRidgway

Well the first part means "From here to the Amazing Race.....ha ha ha ha". don't know what JaJaJaJa means.....but no mames literally means "Don't suck"...

Jajaja is just another way of saying hahaha.

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2009, 09:50:08 PM »
so did he say the amazing race is here...

did i find something good ha?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2009, 09:53:13 PM »
In Asia they are huge Amazing Fans, someone is probably rewatching The Amazing Race Asia 3 and chatting about it on Twitter.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2009, 10:00:41 PM »

I don't know if he was saying it was here or it was saying "from here to the amazing race"

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2009, 10:26:07 PM »

I don't know if he was saying it was here or it was saying "from here to the amazing race"
Nothing of interest in that tweet
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2009, 10:21:23 PM »
Nice find mjriches2005 &  Sailing!

Offline mjriches2005

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2009, 10:27:12 PM »
Nice find mjriches2005 &  Sailing!

Thanks, now I wonder right now, where they are! :ty3:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2009, 10:48:08 PM »
GREAT JOB Sailing and mjriches!! :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ob-la-di-ob-la-da

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #135 on: December 02, 2009, 11:31:39 PM »
Found another Facebook post:

It says 5 hours ago (so around 7pm EST?  which is 9pm in Chile?) Jeremiah Kent posted:
Totes ran into the Amazing Race today on the way to Bariloche, gave a team my map, now i don't know where the [bleep] i am. Hope everyones having fun getting ready for 3 nights of MSG... [bleep]ers =)

[had to clean it up a bit!]

He has a blog (http://earthtojebber.com/) that says he's currently in Bariloche.  So I'm not sure if the TAR team was also on their way to Bariloche, or if he was on his way to Bariloche when he was approached by the team.   A recent tweet (http://twitter.com/jebberz) says:
Walked round Santiago, Chile yesterday, took a night bus to Oserno, and now waiting to cross the the Alps and the border to Bariloche, Arg

So he could have run into the TAR team on the night bus to Oserno, or where he's waiting to cross the Alps, or maybe anywhere in between?  BTW, that tweet was 17 hours ago...

(and is TAR LA filming right now?)

BTW, I was rooting for Granny too!!!  I hope it's a false lead!

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 11:43:09 PM by ob-la-di-ob-la-da »

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2009, 11:47:57 PM »
The same bus to Orsono continues to Puerto Varas (+60min) and to Puerto Montt (+90min)...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »
Nice job ob-la-di-ob-la-da!

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2009, 01:16:02 AM »
Wait a second, am I missing something?

Bariloche is in Argentina, which is in South America, while the Alps are in Europe.

I'm confused... :duno:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2009, 01:24:04 AM »

Bariloche is in Argentina, which is in South America, while the Alps are in Europe.

:groan: search Bariloche Alps  :waves:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2009, 01:25:57 AM »

:groan: search Bariloche Alps  :waves:

Thanks for clearing it up! Makes much more sense! :groan:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline primefun

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2009, 02:20:49 AM »
I'd like to track Facebook as well but could anyone PM me on which part of Facebook you get these posts from... I have joined the amazing race group in FB and cant see any hints to tar16 in there at all?

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2009, 02:43:28 AM »
Dont know if this guy maybe knows something that we dont or if he was just tongue and cheeking it. Either way, I found this text and I sent him a response still waiting back. I am assuming he is located out of LA, based on someone asking him if he was going to the LA xmas lighting. Maybe he has conections or he was just joking. either way thought i would post it.

From BBNanSEE
around 2 hours ago...
@jeannievanrhys im sorry, now that they were out early from the amazing race, jeff invited me to spend the holidays in his bed. sorry!

Offline heyhay28

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2009, 03:06:45 AM »
Dont know if this guy maybe knows something that we dont or if he was just tongue and cheeking it. Either way, I found this text and I sent him a response still waiting back. I am assuming he is located out of LA, based on someone asking him if he was going to the LA xmas lighting. Maybe he has conections or he was just joking. either way thought i would post it.

From BBNanSEE
around 2 hours ago...
@jeannievanrhys im sorry, now that they were out early from the amazing race, jeff invited me to spend the holidays in his bed. sorry!

This is a fake
Back in October Jeff did a charity event in Chicago and it was the first weekend him and Jordan were not spending together since being out of the Big Brother House, that weekend a person started sending out tweets about Jeff to get fans panties all in a bunch, it is believed that the same person created multiple personalities and tweeted conversations amongst the personalities about some pretty raunchy things that occurred that night, obviously what they said was happening didn't happen, they had no proof and they disappeared for the most part, that is until it was announced Jeff and Jordan were on TAR

The names I remember off the top of my head are BBNanSee, MollyMShephard, Mariasoliz, Jeannievanrhys...but there was about 20 different names, so you can look at just about any of those and see who they are tweeting with a lot and most likely it is one in the same, hope that helps a little :)

Offline TARandJJFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2009, 03:10:08 AM »

From BBNanSEE
around 2 hours ago...

First let me say that I have been lurking here a while & am a HUGE TAR fan! I have watched ever since Season 6.

And it's sad that this post is what brought me out of lurkdom, but I had to explain this.

BBNanSEE & jeannievanrhys are fake accounts. They are actually one of 7 fake accounts set up by one crazy person. They tweet completely false made up things about a lot of celebrities, many of them reality people, and themselves. Jeff is their newest addition. These accounts are known throughout the BB community & any tweets by them about Jeff and Jordan and TAR should be disregarded & not even acknowledged. The other accounts used by this one person (who most believe is a 15 yr old boy) are mollymshephard, jerisweetie, Mariasoliz, SallyMitchellVT, michellesexyi.

Clearly, these people couldn't possibly have gotten info from people they say that are supposedly racing & know what has happened. BBNanSEE tweeted a couple of days ago that Sylvia & Anna yielded Jeff & Jordan on the first leg & got them eliminated. Or, maybe TAR is now allowing the teams to keep their cell phones & text or call people during the race & give them updates.LOL!!

Just thought you all would probably need this information & not waste your time dealing with these twitter accounts.

:groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2009, 03:20:08 AM »
:thankyou: and :welcome: to RFF TARandJJFan!!

We are not very fond of fake spoilers around here, so appreciate the info! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARandJJFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2009, 03:22:26 AM »
:thankyou: and :welcome: to RFF TARandJJFan!!

We are not very fond of fake spoilers around here, so appreciate the info! :waves:

Thanks! You bet!!! You guys amaze me with the info you find out!

:tup:

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #147 on: December 03, 2009, 03:25:43 AM »
I might not have uncovered a spoiler but I uncoverd a few fake accounts. So cheers to me. Just a small step in earning my Detective status ha  :jam: :jam: :jam:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #148 on: December 03, 2009, 03:30:02 AM »
heyhay28, :ty3: to you as well!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2009, 04:40:30 AM »
Saw another tweet dont know if it means anything or not, but thought i would post it and we can go from there.

From Brettski
about 2 hours ago
about to embark on the Amazing Race with Apple South Africa - driving minis around Jozi and taking pics with @ExMi and @jboriginal... #epic

So maybe he is with a sponser who is doing it. If they are there and he is taking pictures, maybe puddin or peach can talk to him to get some pictures... just a thought. So I guess they are in South Africa. Dont know what a mini is or what a Jozi is?