Author Topic: The Amazing Race 16 Sightings/Info: Tweets Go here please!  (Read 363479 times)

Offline Hellataz

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Jeff and Jordan Fan site
Re: The Amazing Race 16 Sightings/Info: Tweets Go here please!
« Reply #525 on: December 19, 2009, 02:21:44 AM »
but why are the elimiated teams coming from asia, weren't they in sequester, presumably in mexico?

As for how Jeff and Jordan look, it's very possible they are tired from the flight, and it has nothing to do with how they are getting along. And who's to say Jordan was at fault for their elimination?

Offline joeyzinc

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #526 on: December 19, 2009, 02:22:45 AM »
I have a strong feeling that former Miss Teen South Carolina Caitlin Upton and her bf would win THE AMAZING RACE 16 or perhaps runner-up status.

Offline ayer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #527 on: December 19, 2009, 02:31:58 AM »
I have a strong feeling that former Miss Teen South Carolina Caitlin Upton and her bf would win THE AMAZING RACE 16 or perhaps runner-up status.

I said the exact same thing yesterday!

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #528 on: December 19, 2009, 02:37:08 AM »

At least it's not Beijing. TAR has been there more than any other city in the world!  :groan:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 10:39:52 AM by puddin »

Offline ayer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #529 on: December 19, 2009, 02:37:44 AM »
The Sucks poster said that they were arriving from the Singapore (along with other countries) exit. Would it be insane for TAR to break from their typical course and actually have the final stop outside of the US or do you guys think that the poster was mistaken? (or something else, idk)

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #530 on: December 19, 2009, 02:39:25 AM »
The Sucks poster said that they were arriving from the Singapore (along with other countries) exit. Would it be insane for TAR to break from their typical course and actually have the final stop outside of the US or do you guys think that the poster was mistaken? (or something else, idk)

I am 95% confident that they will end somewhere in the US. It might be outside the continental US or a commonwealth, but they will end in the US. Viewers would be shocked if they didn't, and that does not create good buzz.

SF <3333

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #531 on: December 19, 2009, 02:39:51 AM »
but why are the elimiated teams coming from asia, weren't they in sequester, presumably in mexico?

As for how Jeff and Jordan look, it's very possible they are tired from the flight, and it has nothing to do with how they are getting along. And who's to say Jordan was at fault for their elimination?

Jeff and Jordan are with the Grandmother half of the Grandmother/Grandaughter team and they were spec to be eliminated in Bariloche   Puerto Varas. :xmas49

« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 06:56:13 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #532 on: December 19, 2009, 02:40:12 AM »

teams from ES were coming from "other places" while teams that were recently eliminated were coming from other places. IMHO...

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #533 on: December 19, 2009, 02:41:49 AM »
Jeff and Jordan are with the Grandmother half of the Grandmother/Grandaughter team and they were spec to be eliminated in Bariloche :xmas49

And so the BB curse strikes again.

Offline ayer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #534 on: December 19, 2009, 02:42:22 AM »

teams from ES were coming from "other places" while teams that were recently eliminated were coming from other places. IMHO...

That would make sense! Thanks :)

Offline Hellataz

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Jeff and Jordan Fan site
« Reply #535 on: December 19, 2009, 02:43:27 AM »

Jeff and Jordan are with the Grandmother half of the Grandmother/Grandaughter team and they were spec to be eliminated in Bariloche :xmas49

No I know that, but i'm curious as to why the eliminated teams have flown in from where the race is presumably taking place and not where the elimination station was presumed to be. PV. Mexico. That's my only confusion, otherwise i assume they are arriving back in the US to await the F3 teams on the last leg.

Offline ayer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #536 on: December 19, 2009, 02:44:27 AM »
No I know that, but i'm curious as to why the eliminated teams have flown in from where the race is presumably taking place and not where the elimination station was presumed to be. PV. Mexico. That's my only confusion, otherwise i assume they are arriving back in the US to await the F3 teams on the last leg.

Ryan83 already explained it -
Quote from: Ryan83

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #537 on: December 19, 2009, 02:49:37 AM »
Also if teams were landing from Sing' then some of those teams could be DECOYS for tomorrow when the rest arive.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #538 on: December 19, 2009, 02:52:07 AM »
These elim teams are NOT arriving from Singapore.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #539 on: December 19, 2009, 02:55:40 AM »
These elim teams are NOT arriving from Singapore.

I agree.
IMHO...
I think "sucks" just said that BC thats where they were last spotted before now. So they just tried to get 4 by taking 2(last spot sing') plus 2(sf airport). In reality there were other places after Sing' but BC "sucks" doesnt know of them, they are just trying to put a square in a circle whole.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2009, 02:58:25 AM »

And so the BB curse strikes again.
As graytex has noted, I wonder if Jeff and Jordan choose to walk the dogs  ala Alison and Donny :cmaslol

Offline TARandJJFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #541 on: December 19, 2009, 02:59:48 AM »

Are you saying that Jeff and Jordan were spec eliminated in Bariloche or the G/G team? I'm having a hard time understanding from the way the post is worded.LOL!  :cmas19

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #542 on: December 19, 2009, 03:02:45 AM »
were saying the GnG team "was" eliminated in  Bariloche and JnJ werent to far of. If they were at the ES. BC ES is for the first 5 teams. The other 6 teams race the whole thing, 3 finale teams and 3 decoy teams. So JnJ were in the first 5
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 03:10:34 AM by Ryan83 »

Offline TARandJJFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #543 on: December 19, 2009, 03:06:09 AM »
were saying the GnG team "was" eliminated in Barchiole and JnJ werent to far of. If they were at the ES. BC ES is for the first 5 teams. The other 6 teams race the whole thing, 3 finale teams and 3 decoy teams. So JnJ were in the first 5

Okay. I knew they were at ES from the other picture posted. I know how they do the eliminated teams. I've watched TAR for a long long time. I just didn't understand which team he meant was eliminated in Bariloche. Because I had thought when the picture of the G/G team was posted from the original article that they were eliminated in a different place.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 03:09:46 AM by TARandJJFan »

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #544 on: December 19, 2009, 03:07:44 AM »
When Puddin said JnJ are with the GnG team. He meant they were spotted together at SF Airport.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #545 on: December 19, 2009, 03:08:18 AM »

Okay. I knew they were at ES from the other picture posted. I know how they do the eliminated teams. I've watched TAR for a long long time. I just didn't understand which team he meant was eliminated in Bariloche. Because I had thought when the picture of the G/G team was posted from the original article that they were in a different place.
I meant Puerto Varas, sorry about that.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 03:12:20 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #546 on: December 19, 2009, 03:11:13 AM »

First photo: Is the pink - african american our team?

I agree

« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 07:11:49 PM by TexasLady »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #547 on: December 19, 2009, 03:11:58 AM »
I think what the sucks poster was saying, is that teams were in a terminal with flights originating in wherever

This interactive map shows that this terminal has THESE airlines...hover over airlines. There are 2 Int terminals there, each is the hub for different airlines.

http://www.flysfo.com/web/page/as_airportmaps.htm

there is absolutely NO doubt that JJ were coming from Mexico, so don't y'all start getting  confused.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARandJJFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #548 on: December 19, 2009, 03:12:49 AM »
were saying the GnG team "was" eliminated in Barchiole and JnJ werent to far of. If they were at the ES. BC ES is for the first 5 teams. The other 6 teams race the whole thing, 3 finale teams and 3 decoy teams. So JnJ were in the first 5
I meant Puerto Varas, sorry about that.

Okay. I knew they were at ES from the other picture posted. I know how they do the eliminated teams. I've watched TAR for a long long time. I just didn't understand which team he meant was eliminated in Bariloche. Because I had thought when the picture of the G/G team was posted from the original article that they were in a different place.

No worries!  :cmas16

I was just wondering if you & the other TAR detectives here had uncovered some reliable info that J/J were eliminated in Bariloche. I suppose they could've been. Who knows at this point.  :cmas5

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #549 on: December 19, 2009, 09:39:42 AM »
posted Asian time:

Saturday, December 19, 2009 4:58 PM

The Amazing Race 16 in Singapore

Filming of the new season of The Amazing Race had been spotted in SG! at the flyer and in Bugis - read it in the papers yesterday and my mum actually saw one team doing the challenge in Bugis that day...

makes me anticipate the next season even more! =)
RFF's Golden Rule: