Author Topic: The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Spoilers  (Read 275741 times)

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
Re: The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Spoilers
« Reply #400 on: December 19, 2009, 07:30:08 AM »
Nice work on Louis and Mike. FWIW, Louie is 47 and Mike is 45.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #401 on: December 19, 2009, 07:38:19 AM »
Not so secretive detectives, I guess. :jam: :cmas26 Great job!!! At long last this thread has some alarm.  :lol:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race 16 Sightings/Info: Tweets Go here please!
« Reply #402 on: December 19, 2009, 08:04:54 AM »

I was just wondering if you & the other TAR detectives here had uncovered some reliable info that J/J were eliminated in Bariloche. I suppose they could've been. Who knows at this point.  :cmas5
Could have been  :cmas5

Don't know what production was thinking bringing a famous pair through the San Fran airport, thats what they get for being so clumsy. Now they went ahead and drew attention to themselves and now we know the Female/ Female AA were eliminated early as well  :cmas19.

I agree, San Francisco airport was a bad choice. I haven't checked into it, but I'm fairly confident that there are flights from Mexico into Oakland and San Jose and those airports are smaller and less busy. There's still a good chance that J/J would have been recognized, but it would have been by fewer people and perhaps the picture taking could have been discouraged more effectively. Also, perhaps J/J could have taken a separate flight and that would have made it unlikely that we would have spotted rhe other eliminated teams.

Plaidmoon

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #403 on: December 19, 2009, 08:08:37 AM »
 :cmas26 :cmas26
some realization that I got from Survivor Sucks:

Great spoting but i think this go to cosant link

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #404 on: December 19, 2009, 08:11:29 AM »
brain-fart :groan: :nm: :iok :ignore:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 11:14:10 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #405 on: December 19, 2009, 08:42:54 AM »
the all thing i am wonder why sher holf that picture i thought you cant carry picture pretty akward

Offline mjriches2005

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #406 on: December 19, 2009, 09:48:21 AM »
I don't like labelling ANY team.  Let's use "short haired F/F team" instead of lesbians please.

Yes, its more appropriate that way.  Besides theres no proof indicating they're lesbians, just because they have short hair doesn't make them lesbian.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #407 on: December 19, 2009, 10:32:21 AM »
I saw this posted on AABB. It was from the same source HAPPY4LIFE that reported Jeff and Jordan and Catlin and Brent were on the flight from Miami to Chile together. Tonight they posted that Michael Naylor and Louis Stravato were on that flight as well. They know someone that has validated this flight information.
Well damn it I don't read the AABB forums  :cmaslol , anyway........
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 12:32:31 PM by puddin »

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #408 on: December 19, 2009, 10:58:22 AM »
well if its the asain team...
then ES teams seem to be
jejo
Grandma and goddaughter
the pinks
The AA M/F team
and the asian team

So that means the we would have these 6 teams ase the teams that are still running and or are decoys
farther/daughter
Fart Boys
short haird femal team
Miss SC and boyfriend
Camo guys
can think of the other team....

Going to 5 diff cont. plus the diversity of what "could be" the final 6 teams. This is shaping up to be a good season IMO.

I hope not!  I like Asian Americans, and I want an all-female team to win, so my first choice would be the Asian all-female one.

Belle Book

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #409 on: December 19, 2009, 11:07:10 AM »
I thought maybe ..........

First photo: Is the pink - african american our team?

Is it possible that the AA woman spotted in SanFran is the other half of the M/F AA team (the guy that was spotted in Mexico with Jordan/Jeff)...

This woman:

Absolutely!!

From puddins page 1 list:

Teams:

African-American Husband/Wife: Husband in dark red, wife in shirt with family photo

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #410 on: December 19, 2009, 11:10:36 AM »
Sorry, I totally misunderstood Michaels post. I thought that pic was from SFO. Ignore me, I am seriously sleep deprived.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #411 on: December 19, 2009, 12:04:01 PM »

I was just wondering if you & the other TAR detectives here had uncovered some reliable info that J/J were eliminated in Bariloche. I suppose they could've been. Who knows at this point.  :cmas5
Could have been  :cmas5

Don't know what production was thinking bringing a famous pair through the San Fran airport, thats what they get for being so clumsy. Now they went ahead and drew attention to themselves and now we know the Female/ Female AA were eliminated early as well  :cmas19.

I agree, San Francisco airport was a bad choice. I haven't checked into it, but I'm fairly confident that there are flights from Mexico into Oakland and San Jose and those airports are smaller and less busy. There's still a good chance that J/J would have been recognized, but it would have been by fewer people and perhaps the picture taking could have been discouraged more effectively. Also, perhaps J/J could have taken a separate flight and that would have made it unlikely that we would have spotted rhe other eliminated teams.

Plaidmoon

I don't think they are ever going to separate all the eliminated teams from ES. What they should have done was put ALL the eliminated teams on an obscure flight and hidden them ALL as best as possible. But I agree, they aren't trying anymore.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #412 on: December 19, 2009, 12:05:42 PM »
Its a HUGE catch 22. If RFF spoils it. Then CBS gets mad and the forum and blames the board for ruining the show and putting TAR in jep. for future seasons. But if they ruin it then its OK! and they will still blame someone else. Now CBS will blame all the ppl at the airport (fake qoutes, not a real statement)  "why were they there, whos at an airport so late. its not our fault ppl fly in the morning." thats whay they will say hahaha

It isn't even that entirely.

It is that RFF loves the race first and foremost. And even though we are a spoiler board, we feel a great responsibility to ensure that the finale occurs unmolested. As a spoiler board, we sometimes DO have info that we feel should NOT be shared ahead of time. The Portland finale site was an example of this. We knew the exact MAT location ahead of time and chose NOT to reveal that info until AFTER the finale had safely been filmed, so that the race could finish in safety, and out of respect to the show.

And yes, RFF has known all week that San Fran was the Finale City, but chose, just as we did in Portland, to not reveal that info before the finale had safely been filmed.

But now, thanks to production's own carelessness, the cat is out of the bag.

I just hope that SF doesn't turn into the zoo Portland did.

Out of curiosity, how do you guys find out the final locations ahead of time when they aren't even there yet? Is all the stuff (like the route marker flags) already set up? ???
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #413 on: December 19, 2009, 12:10:51 PM »

Out of curiosity, how do you guys find out the final locations ahead of time when they aren't even there yet? Is all the stuff (like the route marker flags) already set up? ???

Nope.

:lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #414 on: December 19, 2009, 12:14:35 PM »

Nope.

:lol:

That's what I thought. :knuckles: :cmas15 :groan: :cmas5 :cmas4

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #415 on: December 19, 2009, 02:37:41 PM »

... I'm fairly confident that there are flights from Mexico into Oakland and San Jose and those airports are smaller and less busy.

Plaidmoon

Plaidmoon2,
Of course there are direct or connecting flights from PVR to OAK or SJC. However, the only nonstop flights involving PVR to those 3 destinations go from PVR to SFO (see my recent post on this subject in the Tweets thread for details). There is a one-stop 3 hour 42 minute flight (+ 2 hours time zone differential), US621 PVR OAK 0811 1153, but the use of nonstop flights instead is a protection against being sighted in route.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #416 on: December 19, 2009, 02:57:35 PM »
Clarify something for me, please. Is the airport being discussed for the arrival of the eliminated teams the one that is actually in Oakland that was used for the final three teams in TAR 2?
-- theschnauzers

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #417 on: December 19, 2009, 03:32:58 PM »
Clarify something for me, please. Is the airport being discussed for the arrival of the eliminated teams the one that is actually in Oakland that was used for the final three teams in TAR 2?
The point here is that taking a direct flight to Oakland International Airport (used both in AR2 and AR11) from Puerto Vallarta does not make as much sense as the nonstop one to San Francisco, which is where teams were actually spotted. There is the possibility that teams came into SFO and then went to OAK to fly somewhere else, but that is infinitesimally low in probability.

DavidJunior

« Reply #418 on: December 19, 2009, 03:47:34 PM »
i hope SF is just a stop over, cause i'm definitely not available to go searching today or tomorrow  :cmas4

Offline slayton

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #419 on: December 19, 2009, 06:32:12 PM »
some realization that I got from Survivor Sucks:

"Chinky eyes" is not cool with me, Moo.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 07:02:35 PM by slayton »

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday
« Reply #420 on: December 19, 2009, 06:56:42 PM »
No. From my memory ( I saw a picture somewhere), the Asian Team is Vietnamese and shouldn't the Asian team be wearing Red?? :cmas5
The Amazing Race TV Stars- Marc and Rovilson (Currently 1st)
Victor\'s Amazing Race- Mooyou and Jerseydude (Currently 5th)
RFF Amazing Race Season 2- Redskevin88 & Jerseydude (Eliminated 4th)
Mooyou\'s Amazing Race- Tammy and Victor (Finished 2nd Place )

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #421 on: December 19, 2009, 07:33:46 PM »
No. From my memory ( I saw a picture somewhere), the Asian Team is Vietnamese and shouldn't the Asian team be wearing Red?? :cmas5

There have been no photos of the asian team! I can't recall knowing they were Vietnamese and why do they need to be wearing red?
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #422 on: December 19, 2009, 07:48:49 PM »

There have been no photos of the asian team! I can't recall knowing they were Vietnamese and why do they need to be wearing red?

We don't know their ethnicity but we do know according to the contestants thread that they're supposed to be wearing red.

@ slayton: A more appropriate word please? I can't recall any word that would be better that the word you supposedly do not like... It's not Asian eyes because not all Asians have those kinds of eyes... So yeah, what word? :D And yeah, to add to it, I used the word and I'm a chinese myself.
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #423 on: December 19, 2009, 07:56:17 PM »

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #424 on: December 19, 2009, 08:02:10 PM »

We don't know their ethnicity but we do know according to the contestants thread that they're supposed to be wearing red.

@ slayton: A more appropriate word please? I can't recall any word that would be better that the word you supposedly do not like... It's not Asian eyes because not all Asians have those kinds of eyes... So yeah, what word? :D And yeah, to add to it, I used the word and I'm a chinese myself.

Not all Asians have those eyes (like me  :cmas13)